Ultimate Hulk vs 616 Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

soujaboy09
Ultimate Hulk:Powers and abilities

Ultimate HulkHulk formula combined with Ultimate Captain America's blood causes him to transform when under stress into a gigantic monstrous form that is virtually impervious to harm, and which possesses vast physical strength and stamina. His strength appears to be peerless in the Ultimate universe, as he tosses heavy-hitters such as Captain America, Iron Man, and even Thor around like dolls and ripped the adamantium needle prepared for him like a toothpick. He also ripped Ultimate Wolverine in half, despite his adamantium laced skeleton.

Hulk can regenerate tissue and broken bones almost instantly, making him an almost impossible enemy to defeat; so far only two defeats have been witnessed, both involving forced transition back to Banner. Firstly where Hulk was suffered Wasp's "stings" directly to his frontal lobes, followed by impact trauma incurred from a height upwards of five thousand feet. The reason for this transformation may also be some implications acceptance and concern from Betty immediately prior to the fall, combined with the physical trauma. Secondly, Hulk can be forcibly transformed back to Banner form through direct injection of a serum created by Bruce Banner himself; injection is possible only via adamantium needle that can either be directly applied, or fired into the target. The second option was employed by Ultimate Hawkeye (under General Fury's command) after the alien invasion had been defeated at the end of Ultimates Vol. 1, in the aptly named issue "How I Learned To Love The Hulk".

The Hulk is a cannibal, and has been documented eating a number of people, including Herr Kleiser, his nursing staff, and several men in Tibet. The only person he refuses to eat is his girlfriend Betty, who seems to calm him down. It is also noted that the Hulk is perpetually horny, and this has been used against him several times

616 Hulk:Powers and abilities
The Hulk possesses an incredible level of superhuman physical ability. His capacity for physical strength is potentially limitless, able to lift huge amounts or make leaps spanning several miles in his "Savage" or "Merged" forms. In most of his incarnations, and especially in the "Savage" incarnation, the Hulk's strength increases proportionally with his level of great emotional stress in general, and anger in particular. During the Secret Wars mini-series, for example, he was seen effectively holding up an entire mountain which was dropped on them by the Molecule Man until the heroes buried inside could find a way to blast their way out.

The Hulk has shown a high resistance to physical damage nearly regardless of the cause (whether it be artillery shells or falls from a great height), and has also shown resistance to extreme temperatures, poisons, and diseases. In addition, the Hulk's body can regenerate damaged or destroyed areas of tissue at an amazing rate, much faster than that of Wolverine's healing factor.

In addition to his physical power and healing ability, the Hulk has demonstrated a couple of supernatural abilities. First, the Hulk has the ability to "home in" on the desert base where he was created. This appears to have been caused by a connection with the spirit of the Maestro, his evil future self, which ties into his second mystical ability: The Hulk is able to see and hear ghosts, such as the astral form of Dr. Strange. This ability may be caused by Banner's fear that his father will return to seek revenge for his death.

The Hulk's body also has a gland that makes an "oxygenated perfluorocarbon emulsion", which creates pressure in the Hulk's lungs and effectively lets him breathe underwater and move quickly between varying depths without concerns about decompression or nitrogen narcosis. It is not known if the Hulk has always had this ability or if it has developed over time.

so who takes this battle

Jose123
616 Hulk. defiantly. there's no comparing them.

Savage Hulk>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>horny cannibal.

soujaboy09
lol, thats funny horny cannibal

It seems that Ultimate Hulk is damn good.

Jose123
Originally posted by soujaboy09
lol, thats funny horny cannibal

It seems that Ultimate Hulk is damn good.

Not as good as savage 616 hulk.

and he hasn't shown anything as impressive yet.
ultimate colossus seems to be more stronger than Ult Hulk

soleran30
wow nothing good just the fact he ripped Wolverine in 2 makes him an all time awesome Hulk! I just wanna know why he didn't go to eating him when he was throughsmile

soujaboy09
Damn I was going to say the same thing, but i'm surprised to see others put Ultimate Colossus up there with the best.

In the Ultimate future I see a good fight between Ultimate Colossus, and Ultimate Hulk or Ultimate Juggernaut after his power up.

TheKahn
Horny Cannibal - Yaythumb up

Dumb Ape - Boo thumb down

Jose123
Damn I was going to say the same thing, but i'm surprised to see others put Ultimate Colossus up there with the best.

In the Ultimate future I see a good fight between Ultimate Colossus, and Ultimate Hulk or Ultimate Juggernaut after his power up.

it was an awesome scene but not an impressive one. the things that hold wolverine together, the ligaments,tendons are not covered in adamantuim.

so they shouldn't be that hard to break for anyone with super strength.

Jose123
Originally posted by TheKahn
Horny Cannibal - Yaythumb up

Dumb Ape - Boo thumb down

no smile

soleran30
Originally posted by Jose123
it was an awesome scene but not an impressive one. the things that hold wolverine together, the ligaments,tendons are not covered in adamantuim.

so they shouldn't be that hard to break for anyone with super strength.

Yeah I know that and you know that however 616 Wolverine doesn't get thatsmile Ultimate Hulk is the shizzle big horny cannibalistic pimp.

soujaboy09
I have no idea why Marvel made a horny cannibalistic Ultimate Hulk.

Jose123

Two words

Mark Millar

TheKahn

I can't think of a reason not to. big grin

soujaboy09
Do you like the way Mark Millar writes? i'll tell you my opinion after I hear your yours.

Jose123
Do you like the way Mark Millar writes? i'll tell you my opinion after I hear your yours.

Not really. It seams to be just shock value. It gets old after a while. horny cannibalistic hulk. Incest implied wanda and Pietro. InYOUR FACE CAP.

Then theirs the fact that he's turned my childhood heroes in ultimates almost unrecognizable. they all seem to be jerks. i know there supposed to be in another universe. Doesn't mean I have to like them.

then theirs the whole Venom SHit fest he did in Marvel Knights with spider-man.

TheKahn
It's not in the same league as say Allen Moore, but as far as comic books go, it isn't bad. I have to admit, he kinda of won me over with the A stands for France line

Jose123
Originally posted by TheKahn
It's not in the same league as say Allen Moore, but as far as comic books go, it isn't bad. I have to admit, he kinda of won me over with the A stands for France line

a lot of people seem to like that line. I just see it as him making fun of the U.S gov some more. Thats getting old as well. I know he's leftist but geese keep it out of your writing. Don't use Iconic Marvel characters to promote your Political beliefs.

soujaboy09
okay I dont like him either he try's to make evrything to realistic. Back in 616 we saw amazing stuff all the time now we really see nothing besides a gay Colossus.

olympian
616 Hulk.

Psycho Ninja
Horny Canibal......

Warmonger
616 Hulk kills the Ultimate Rapist simply because he has an insane healing factor while the Ultimate one seems to have a relatively weak one.

Jose123
okay I dont like him either he try's to make evrything to realistic. Back in 616 we saw amazing stuff all the time now we really see nothing besides a gay Colossus.

I forgot he was the one that made Ult colossus Gay.

He did try to make or at least imply that 616 Electro was bisexual when he was writing MK spider-man no that I remember it.

And the implied Incest wanda and Pietro in Ultimates.

And the horny cannibal Hulk. I can see what some people may say about Ult HULK. He's not just the dumb ape of 616. He is the dark side of banner. He is everything he suppresses and is not. along with rage there is murderous intent and horniness. And that would be a interesting Idea if he didn't make such a big Joke out of it.

"HULK WANT FREDDY PRINCE JR.!!!"

Just shock value Jokes and Scenes that he finds Funny.

I'm still picking up civil war because it sounds Like a interesting Idea. And I do give this to Mark Millar this he knows how to write an action fight scene.

I just hope his characterization isn't to off.

DarkCrawler
Namor might be showing some homosexual tendencies, I know that Millar will do something like that! It's the swimming pants, isn't it!? Well, he isn't wearing them anymore, leave him alone! I'll bet 100 bucks that Professor X will turn out to be a pervert that likes watching his students when they are in showers...he has cameras EVERYWHERE on that mansion. And you will have something with Beast concerning bestiality. And Spider-Man will turn out to be a bondage lover, won't he?! mad

Wait...did I go too far?

Jose123
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Namor might be showing some homosexual tendencies, I know that Millar will do something like that! It's the swimming pants, isn't it!? Well, he isn't wearing them anymore, leave him alone! I'll bet 100 bucks that Professor X will turn out to be a pervert that likes watching his students when they are in showers...he has cameras EVERYWHERE on that mansion. And you will have something with Beast concerning bestiality. And Spider-Man will turn out to be a bondage lover, won't he?! mad

Wait...did I go too far?

nope. sounds like something that millar would do.

soujaboy09
What Millar writes is kind of getting predictable we all know that he likes to write about strange characteristics for a lot of his characters. Its a good bet to say that he will continue to go to the extreme, and make our fav characters do simply strange things.

Jose123
What Millar writes is kind of getting predictable we all know that he likes to write about strange characteristics for a lot of his characters. Its a good bet to say that he will continue to go to the extreme, and make our fav characters do simply strange things.

Which is what gets me worried about the Civil War event he's writing for 616 Marvel.

soujaboy09
I dont think he's that good of a writer he's to easy to predict. I'm sure he'll continue to just do ironic things or create ironic characters so expect some crazy stuff from him in the future.

Warmonger
Originally posted by DarkCrawler

Wait...did I go too far?

Shhhhhhh! hes probably reading this fishing for ideas.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.