ESB Luke runs the gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darthsith19
So just how strong is ESB Luke? IMO Luke (from the movies at least) is generally underrated on this website, but maybe I just overrate him. So I decided to make him run the gauntlet.
Note: This is Luke from near the end of ESB
1. Super Battle Droid
2. Padme
3. Bene
4. Clone Commando
5. ARC Trooper
6. AOTC Anakin
7. Durge

The gauntles takes place twice: The first time with no rest, the second time with full rest.

darthsith19
I think with no rest Luke dies at Alpha, or maybe the Commando (he'll beat bene but she'll tire him out). With full rest, though, he might make it to Anakin.

calvin44
he looses to ani.

Dark Aristokrat
He loses to the Battle Droid, since end of ESB Luke has no hand.

Captain REX
Good point.

Let's assume this is before that. whistle

Super Battle Droid gets cut down; Padme's a good shot, but no REAL challenge; Bene he might have trouble with, seeing as they are both Padawans; the Commando and ARC are hyped up clone troopers, Luke kills so many mercenaries and stormtroopers lightsaber or no that it's not even funny...he'd just have to put more effort into it...but Anakin would do him in.

darthsith19
I said near the end. And unless I'm mistaken he has a new hand by the end of the film.

Yes, but ARC Troopers and even Commandos are quite a bit above the avg. Stormtrooper. Did you read Hard Contact? A Clone Commando named Darman disarms a Padawan named Etain Tur-Mukan. Now, Etain's not an exceptionally strong Padawan but she's definately above Bene, who you said 'he might have trouble with'. Just pointing this out.

I agree. If the Clones don't stop him yes

Captain REX
Indeed.

Shadow x 20
Luke makes it to Anakin but is defeated

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.