OT Vader runs the gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darthsith19
Before he gets injured he's pretty strong. After he loses alot of power. He fights twice, once with no rest and once with full rest.

1. Magnaguard
2. Alpha
3. Jango Fett
4. Durge
5. General Grievous
6. Darth Maul
7. Mace Windu

darthsith19
With full rest: The magnaguard offers very little challenge. Alpha offers a little but still loses pretty badly. Jango outs up an okay fight but loses. Durge puts up not to bad of a fight. Grievous outs up a pretty good fight but probably loses. Maul and Vader are pretty close to equal but Maul wins. If Vader somehow beats Maul (Like he did in the comics by putting his lightsaber through his own body and into maul's too) then Mace beats Vader for sure.

With no rest? Vader'll kill the magnaguard just as easily. Alpha'll be pretty much the same and there's only a 4% chance of Vader getting any injury from that battle. Depending on if he gets hurt by Alpha or not he may lose to Jango but it's doubtful. There's a 25% chance Jango injures him. Depending on how injured he is he might lose to Durge but I'd say there's a 70% chance he'll still win. By the time he reaches Grievous there's a 55% chance he'll be hurt and even if he isn't he will probably lose here. If he somehow beats Grievous he'll almost definately lose to Maul, but he;ll probably by at least injured and tired by this point anyway.

So I say:
Full rest: Maul
No rest: Grievous

Dark Aristokrat
Durge or Grievous.

Captain REX
Let's see...

Vader can scrap the MagnaGuard; it's just a droid, he can easily out-duel it.

Alpha? A highly-trained ARC, but Vader would be able to fend him off and cut him down, or simply strangle him.

Jango might be a tad more difficult, but would probably meet the same fate as Alpha.

I don't know much about Durge, but he was killed off by Anakin, wasn't he? He survived Kenobi's attack.

Grievous he can destroy as easily as Kenobi did. Fling him about a lot, and with greater ease. Kinetics seemed to be his thing.

Vader killed Maul in a duel...not canon, I don't think, but he did.

So, Maul or Mace.

darthsith19
Yup, in one of the Obsession Comics. Anakin force pushes him into an escape pod and launches the pod into a sun.

I agree that vader can do this mut definately not with as much ease as Obi-Wan did. Obi-Wan's far stronger than Vader and also uses Soresu so I don't see how Vader'd take out Grievous more easily than Obi-Wan did.

http://starwars.wikicities.com/images/d/d9/Vadermauls.JPG

Maul had the advantage until Vader stabbed his own saber through his own cyborg body, damaging his own circuits and almost losing his own life.

Captain REX
With kinetics? I daresay that Vader is a professional when it comes to Force pushing and choking and such, far above Kenobi, by the time of the OT.

And yeah, I remember now, thanks to that pic. laughing out loud PWND, Maul...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.