Spidey and Wolvie run the thingy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TwisterGameX
It's in order . First up is spidey, and all the matches take place in a building(the danger room)

Gambit
Archangel
NightCrawler
Storm
Omega Red
Doc Ock
Colossus
Rogue
Iceman

Next up is Wolvie
Kingpin
Shocker
Chameleon
Green Goblin on foot
Scorpion
Lizard
Mysterio
Venom
Carnage

jrodslam
Spidey SHOULD lose to Storm. If he doesnt, then he definatley loses to Red.

Mysterio shouold f**k up Wolvies head and it may allow for a win if he can cause enough damage. If not, Wolverine makes it to Venom and loses imo.

TheKahn
I say Sipdey loses to Storm, Red, Colossus, Rogue (depending on which version), and Iceman.

Wolverine loses to carnage.

The Ion
Spidey loses to Storm.

Wolvie loses to Venom.

TwisterGameX
Remember storm is in the danger room.

inamilist
holy lopsided rogues lists

goblin on foot, thats like 80% of his skill

and doc oc is in the spidey run?

but wolvie loses to venom

spidey to storm, red and iceman

great fight vs colosus and rogue... im not too sure there... he may not have the might to shake them

TheKahn
I'm just not sure how Spiderman could hurt Colossus or Rogue (again depending on which version she is)

jrodslam
I thought it was a gauntlet?

inamilist
Originally posted by TheKahn
I'm just not sure how Spiderman could hurt Colossus or Rogue (again depending on which version she is)

that was my thing

im sure he could incapacitate them somehow, but that would require an environment like a cliff or something.... im not even sure then :P

i dont see web holding either of them for too long

Quick Freeze
the spidey list is out of order but he would loose to ice man and omega red and possible collosus and rogue in the danger room

wolverine list seems to be in the right order and he gets stopped at scorpion, he's stronger and faster thatn spidey.

TheKahn
Originally posted by Quick Freeze
the spidey list is out of order but he would loose to ice man and omega red and possible collosus and rogue in the danger room

wolverine list seems to be in the right order and he gets stopped at scorpion, he's stronger and faster thatn spidey.

Maybe, but Gargan is an idiot. I see him running into a wall and taking himself out.

TwisterGameX
I put storm in the room, so she can not really do, storm stuff. I also put walls so he could be out of reach for some people, and shoot web. For Wolvie I made gob walk, and mysterio in a room.

inamilist
lol

putting storm in a room in NOTHING like making GG walk

:P

like saying wolvie had to fight sans claws

TwisterGameX
lol relax, they are not competeing or I would of made them fight the same people. Do not turn this into spidey vs wolvie please.

LethalFemme
Originally posted by TheKahn
Maybe, but Gargan is an idiot. I see him running into a wall and taking himself out.

i just saw ur sig lol funny

inamilist
lol

i am relaxed

im not trying to turn it into that either

im joking more than anything, i loves my sarcasm

but seriously, respect the GG, aight?

TheKahn
Originally posted by LethalFemme
i just saw ur sig lol funny

Thanks, I just found it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.