Movie deaths

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jigsaw22
What was your favorite horror movie death

Jigsaw22
come on people!!!!!!!!! say somthin!!!!

cropsy_is_god
The guy in Friday the 13th part 2 in the wheelchair. or glazer in The Burning.

deathbycorn
A newer favourite of mine is the spine severing scene in Wolf Creek.

ddaddybigd
I'll have to go old school and say the scene in the original Texas Chainsaw Mass. Where it's the first guy to get killed with the hammer or mallet in the doorway when Leatherface first makes his apperence, because it's the most realistic death scene in a movie. And also the nanny in the first Omen movie that hangs herself at Damien's birthday party, because it scares the shit out of my girfriend.

Wolfie
The end of Hellraiser. "Jesus wept."

Jigsaw22
r u talkin about when the uncle got torn apart
confused

Spartan005
I haven't seen a horror movie in a while but I kinda liked the scene in NOES 1, where Johnny Depp dies

DarkWizard
Originally posted by Spartan005
I haven't seen a horror movie in a while but I kinda liked the scene in NOES 1, where Johnny Depp dies

That was classic^

I also enjoyed the death in NOES 3 where the chick gets slammed into the TV.

cropsy_is_god
Has anyone seen Demonium. That film has classic death scenes and is gory as f**k

Jigsaw22
what is it about?
Happy Dance

LizzyT123

yeah, I totally agree, that part was the scariest death there. And it was pretty spooky when you see Nancy's friend walkin around in her body bag smile

apoc001
My favourite, but definitely not the scariest, was in Army of Darkness at the end when the girl's flying at the main guy saying, "You used to think I was pretty!" Then the guy shoots her with his shotgun and says "Yeah... you got reeeal ugly." That was awesome.

Jigsaw22
yea i loved that movie
Happy Dance

Bossman
I liked in Friday the 13th part 3 when Andy (the dork who liked to walk on his hands) got slashed from his "junk" to the floor!!! ... well mid section!!!deathclapping

Jigsaw22
yep i liked that too that was awsome
yes

Myers Kicks Ass
halloween 6 when jamie gets killed

tabby999
Jaws, i'm not good with names but the fisherman getting bit in half

Wolfie
That or when the girl gets dragged across the ceiling at the beginning. I can't decide which I liked better.

K.Diddy
Nightmare on Elm street part 1, where ''Tina'' gets cut up and dragged across the room.

LiL nAstY GirL
Marcus getting thrown into the Helicopter propeller was pretty cool

Etrigan
Originally posted by tabby999
Jaws, i'm not good with names but the fisherman getting bit in half

Quint. Yeah, that was great.

devilsreject304
I loved that scene, plenty of blood too.

horrorchick
i agree with the poster who said Jamie getting killed in Halloween 6. it was just so brutal & unexpected...i mean it's Jamie for crying out loud

the boy whose head explodes into maggots after he puts on the mask in Halloween 3

the death of the ambassador in the beginning of Omen 3--it was so drawn-out

the little boy who gets eaten by the blob in the remake--when his half-eaten corpse jumps out of the muck, it made me jump

the boy torn apart by hyenas in the renny harlin exorcist prequel--really over the top brutal & unnecessary

laser-corridor scene in resident evil

the girl hit by the bus in final destination

i could go on and on

LizzyT123
Dude, the sadest deaths I've ever seen, was in The Exorcist: The Beginning, with like, the World War II or whatever part, when Merrin I believe had to choose people to die, because of the gestapo/nazi guy.

ladygrim
Originally posted by ddaddybigd
I'll have to go old school and say the scene in the original Texas Chainsaw Mass. Where it's the first guy to get killed with the hammer or mallet in the doorway when Leatherface first makes his apperence, because it's the most realistic death scene in a movie. And also the nanny in the first Omen movie that hangs herself at Damien's birthday party, because it scares the shit out of my girfriend.

sick i watch TCM the tother day gt agree was pretty s'gusting

LizzyT123
Originally posted by ladygrim
sick i watch TCM the tother day gt agree was pretty s'gusting

Dude, I like the death scene on the original TCM, where you don't actually see it. Like, when one of the guys walks into the house, and when he's not looking, BAM right on the head, he falls over, Leatherface picks him up, and takes him to his little slaughter room, and slams the door. That scared me the MOST!

Wolfie
Yeah, the sound effects were great in that part.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.