Superman & Gladiator vs Hulk Thor and Ironman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

spideycarnage
this would be a good fight i think..its a close one but i think team hulk wins this

Lucid Lui
In a non PIS environment, Hulk, Thor and Iron man just don't have the speed to keep up. They'd get blitzed. Though Thor could cause a lot of trouble if he's using Mjolnir to it's full capabilties, i don't see Glads or Supes giving him that chance.

So yeah, the super men win.

Mordum
Team of 3 win. Hulk will bearhug gladiator while thor bashes him with his hammer. Ironman will pull out his best armor and shoot superman with a concentrated kryptonite bazoooookkaaaa.....booomm. ITZ OVA SON.

Hulk_Power
Alright, this is how I see this fight. Hulk will beat the crap out of Gladiator like he did before while Thor and Iron Man hold off Superman. Once Glads is out, Supes will be overwhelmed by the combined might of Hulk, Thor, and Iron Man. Thor will hit Supes with Mjolnir, then Hulk starts pounding the crap out of him as well as Iron Man and they all gang up on him. If this is Hulk Buster Iron Man we're talking about then team Hulk DEFINITELY wins.

Lucid Lui
Originally posted by Hulk_Power
Alright, this is how I see this fight. Hulk will beat the crap out of Gladiator like he did before So there's going to be a nuclear reactor with the exact type of radiation that Kallark is vulnerable to right nearby then? Y'know, because that's the reason Hulk won that fight. I'm guessing Iron Man's suit will be made of Kryptonite then aswell yeah?

Using the Glads/Hulk fight as an example doesn't work, because there's no way it would go like that in a non PIS environment. Which this is.

supremthor
Originally posted by Lucid Lui
So there's going to be a nuclear reactor with the exact type of radiation that Kallark is vulnerable to right nearby then? Y'know, because that's the reason Hulk won that fight. I'm guessing Iron Man's suit will be made of Kryptonite then aswell yeah?

Using the Glads/Hulk fight as an example doesn't work, because there's no way it would go like that in a non PIS environment. Which this is.

laughing laughing laughing thats so true.

spideycarnage
well..i still think that team hulk would win this..thor has beaten the crap of glads by him self..if glads is out of the way the hulk will kill supes, if supes gets pinned down by iron man and thor..or the hulk and iron man can hold down supes while thor gets his free shots in with his Mjolnir.

guy222
Originally posted by Priest
this would be a good fight i think..its a close one but i think team hulk wins this

Hulk/Thor/Stark FTW

golem370
Hulk beat Warrior Madness Thor where Thor/Thunderstrike beat Gladiator so I will say that Hulk would beat Gladiator while Superman is fighting Thor and Iron Man.

guy222
hulk/odinson/stark

quanchi112
Team 2 wins.

jadervason
I'm not sure why Ironman is here...he couldn't really take any of these cats except for the one dimensional green guy IMO

Glads punches Ironman into another galaxy when the bell dings while Superman throws Hulk into a different galaxy, then Thor gets abruised by the tag team of speedy bricks

quanchi112
Originally posted by jadervason
I'm not sure why Ironman is here...he couldn't really take any of these cats except for the one dimensional green guy IMO

Glads punches Ironman into another galaxy when the bell dings while Superman throws Hulk into a different galaxy, then Thor gets abruised by the tag team of speedy bricks Nah. Supes never threw Doomsday into another galaxy. So why can he throw Hulk? laughing out loud

Raoul
Originally posted by spideycarnage

team 1 imo...

jadervason
Originally posted by quanchi112
Nah. Supes never threw Doomsday into another galaxy. So why can he throw Hulk? laughing out loud

He never knew what Doomsday was.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.