Does being drunk affect a Jedi's ability to use the force?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Quiero Mota
Orale! So if a Jedi was to go to a bar and get shitfaced, would that lower his abilities? For example, Like if a drunk-ass Jedi were to do the Mind Trick and he slurred his speech, would the vitctim talk like he was drunk? Or what?

Captain REX
I think he wouldn't be very focused, to say the least. Mind Tricks probably wouldn't work too great, and anything else would probably have an unintentional result.

Other than focus, a Jedi would still retain the same connection.

Why?

Lana
Originally posted by Captain REX
I think he wouldn't be very focused, to say the least. Mind Tricks probably wouldn't work too great, and anything else would probably have an unintentional result.

Other than focus, a Jedi would still retain the same connection.

Why?

*snickers*

Rand.....

Captain REX
laughing out loud

Lana
Yay for drunken Dark Jedi Masters laughing out loud

Captain REX
Indeed. Especially ones with tentacles. big grin

Lana
And who got their asses kicked and now are stuck in a suit of armor big grin

DrDoom101
To be honest, i don't think Jedi would drink. They'll probably drink tea or water. They dont seem like the partying kinds and it would be hard to imagine Ki-Adi-Mundi, Yoda, Mace, or Obi-Wan drinking beer and singing 99 Bottles of Beer on the Wall.

Quiero Mota
Originally posted by Captain REX
Why?

Cuz the other day me and some of my homies were drinking, and one of the fools brought up Star Wars, and it was just something I wondered and asked them. But being a bunch of ese's from the barrio, they didn't know shit about SW, ey. So I thought I'd come to this forum and see what all the Star Wars diehards would think would happen to a drunk-ass Jedi, homes.

Quiero Mota
Originally posted by DrDoom101
it would be hard to imagine Ki-Adi-Mundi, Yoda, Mace, or Obi-Wan drinking beer and singing 99 Bottles of Beer on the Wall.

Are you kidding, ese??? Obi-Wan went to a bar in TWO of the sw movies! He's a pinche borracho! Mace...yeah, that ese drinks! Yoda definately does. You hear the way he talks, homes??? I have no idea who that other fool, Ki-Adi-Mundi, is.

AnakinNihilus
Originally posted by Quiero Mota
I have no idea who that other fool, Ki-Adi-Mundi, is.
Have you ever seen Cone Heads, you know the one where they eat toilet paper? Well just imagine what would happen if that movie had a love child with Star Wars.

Darth Jello
read labyrinth of evil. Obi-wan did better than ok while high off his ass on spores and also while drunk with anakin.

Ginger16
o my I have to read that but my mum wont let me buy it

Captain REX
Originally posted by Quiero Mota
I have no idea who that other fool, Ki-Adi-Mundi, is.

Jedi Master, the only Jedi background filler with a line.

Originally posted by Darth Jello
read labyrinth of evil. Obi-wan did better than ok while high off his ass on spores and also while drunk with anakin.

Heh, true, almost forgot about that.

Quiero Mota
Oh yeah! Thats the vato who got capped on that snow planet.

So in some book Obi-Wan got faded and Anakin got wasted? Orale!

Dark Aristokrat
Vato? capped?

Quiero Mota
vato: guy or dude, and capped: shot

Dark Aristokrat
Yeah, I was just pondering the need for the lingo.

Quiero Mota
Originally posted by Dark Aristokrat
Yeah, I was just pondering the need for the lingo.

I can't help it, homes. Es en mi sagne! (it's in my blood)

overlord
Now if jedi were to smoke cannabis, their concentration skills would improve dramatically!!

Ginger16
Obi wan And Anakin high now that I have to see

JaehSkywalker
me tooo... it'll be a very wonderful sight

LandShark
smokin' wacko laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing

bogen
to much time on ur hands

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.