Everything

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

redcaped
A-Z/Numbers/Relations/Cause/Interest/etc. Gather all you know about in your life and find what defines it. Think what are you and what is the rest. What the rest sees in you and how you see it. How you see your family or pet. How you see nature and things working. What is time for you. What humanity means to you. What do you think conscience is. Can you think alone. Can you act alone. I don't want you to answer neither of these, just bear in mind. I do have answers for all there is but those are my secrets. I have one problem that I want to solve and I will trade my secrets for the solution of it. What is my problem?

Shakyamunison
Hmmmmm

Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

redcaped
Cheese, thanks for the flower. I will put it in a glass of water.

ladyjedi05
Hey~ very cool.....

AOR
Originally posted by redcaped
A-Z/Numbers/Relations/Cause/Interest/etc. Gather all you know about in your life and find what defines it. Think what are you and what is the rest. What the rest sees in you and how you see it. How you see your family or pet. How you see nature and things working. What is time for you. What humanity means to you. What do you think conscience is. Can you think alone. Can you act alone. I don't want you to answer neither of these, just bear in mind. I do have answers for all there is but those are my secrets. I have one problem that I want to solve and I will trade my secrets for the solution of it. What is my problem?

Everything is defined by how you look at it. For example, I live to learn, because thus is my purpose...

Someone might live to love, and therefore define his knowledge to centralize around that thought. But my reasons are clear, accumulate all you can learn, and then present them to God. But if you know nothing, than you have not performed you purpose. And to quote the Imperium on this:

When the people forget their duty they are no longer human and become something less than beasts. They have no place in the bosom of Humanity nor in the heart of the Emperor. Let them die and be forgotten.

redcaped
Which is the entire world^_^

AOR
No, it is the universe in general. But even that does not surmass my purpose...

redcaped
AOR...I guess the female wolf is the one on the left from your position!

AOR
What if they are both males? But what is the relevance of a such a question?

redcaped
Just curiosity which helps people to describe things. AOR it's just a picture.

AOR
Is it, or is it a way of life. Assume the left was a girl, and and the right a male, would it say I am defensive; loyal to whom I am have woven the intreicate thread of by being with. Change the gender and make them both male, would that still not impose the same theory? Or how about if they were both females, am I not saying that women have the equal ability to do what men do, think what men think, live like men live?

I am too curious at how you could ask a question so insignificant that the answer could be the same...

redcaped
AOR hehe you look funny... You have your answer already. I still believe the right is the guywolf grrrr. What is the red on the back? Did they eat any of your limbs, is it your blood?!!! You could be a victim of this world and it depends on what are your activities as a person. If you have this pair they will swallow ya. It is your sig. Do you consider a sig=id?

AOR
Originally posted by redcaped
AOR hehe you look funny... You have your answer already. I still believe the right is the guywolf grrrr. What is the red on the back? Did they eat any of your limbs, is it your blood?!!! You could be a victim of this world and it depends on what are your activities as a person. If you have this pair they will swallow ya. It is your sig. Do you consider a sig=id?

laughing this, this is great...your trying to tell a person by looking at their sig hysterical....hold on.....*gasps forbreath*

Let me show you how much of a twit you are....

Origins of the sig
by AOR

It was another drudged day in class. I was reading yet again a book that I had already read. My head was tilting, images slowly fading; I was falling asleep. Suddenly the teacher cries out, "CRY HAVOC, AND LET SLIP THE DOGS OF WAR!!!!!". It was no surprise, she was always like this. After mentioning how it was her favorite line, and how the movie screwed it up, the class continued on, only to be interupted by the bell. "Cry havoc", I thought, "and let slip the dogs of war. I just got the most scathingly brilliant idea," and begin to draw in the library (well not draw, but plan it out). Moments later I was speaking to my sig creator about the idea. And after a few bumps and bruises, my creation was complete. I was no sooner proud of getting it, when a surge of ideas rushed through my head. It was like some one had raised the flood gates of my mind, and I was drowning in ideas. But tis a story for another time.

BTW, you sir, just got OWNED

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.