Batman With Hobgob Glider Vs Spiderman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TwisterGameX
Spiderman rapes the Goblin and leaves him to die, but then Batman walks by the Goblin and starts to laugh at the half dead gob. Gob then says

Gob: Spiderman killed your parents.
(Batman then stops laughing and says.)
Bats: what ?

Gob: when they got shot, it was spiderman who ordered it. He told him to go and kill your parents so when they tried, he would jump in and save the day, then get money, but something went wrong. They shot uncle ben instead and bruce's parents. Spidey said i wanted a quick buck, but now he will fight for good.

Bats: but I am older than spidey so how ?
Gob: (coughs up blood) it is spidey from a different timeline when he just got his powers, and he did it. I heard him say that to bruce it was the day he lost everything but for him, it was tuesday.
Batman: (stabs the gob in the head and steals the glider) He brings it back to his company and trains on it.

On the way to kill spidey, he sees wolvie and gambit playing cards. He kills them both with bombs. Now spidey comes and says

Spidey: lets dance.

who wins

( I am bored as hell and it's late so I have time on my hand)

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by TwisterGameX
( I am bored as hell and it's late so I have time on my hand) Obviously...

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Obviously... lol who wins

inamilist
weird....

ill say batgoblin

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by TwisterGameX
lol who wins Goblin... droolio

bean_machine
Batman doesn't have what it takes to maneuver the glider. Spiderman can't really maneuver it either. There is no way Batman can use it, even if he trained till the end of time.

Oh, as for the death of gambit sad

Arahan
omg the scenario.....one of the worst i have ever heard.....but its funny smile

Spidey wins 6/10

TwisterGameX
lol As for Bats. I am sure he could ride it. I don't know who wins yet.

Lord Magnus
Batgoblin... Bats can figure out how to use anything if Kingsley can.

TwisterGameX
Bat Goblin is still Human and while in the air he can not use his martial arts.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.