Captain Marvel runs the gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DrDoom101
Billy Batson runs the gauntlet. Where does he stop? There are two parts to this thread. First part is where does he stop without rest? Second part, where does he stop with 100% rest between each battle?"

1) Rhino
2) Electro
3) Spider-Woman (Jessica Drew) and Spider-Man
4) Thing and Human Torch
5) Northstar and Aurora
6) Atlas and Goliath
7) Count Nefaria
8) Dr. Strange
9) Doom with two weeks of prep
10) Ironman and Mr. Fantastic with three weeks of prep

leonidas
atlas and goliath would be a challenge but cm could beat them at least a couple times. nefaria would also be a big challenge, but it is possible cm beats him at least a couple times as well. without prep and given his invulnerability to magic, its even possible he takes strange a couple times.

with all the prep it seems likely doom or reed would think of a way to beat him though, especially as 'prep' is simply another term for pis. i hate the term in these forums.

he COULD make it to 9, but 6 7 8 could also take him some times . . .

Scoobless
he's not getting passed Nefaria

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Scoobless
he's not getting passed Nefaria

Depends on whether the threadmaker allows Nefaria access to other ionic beings otherwise id say he is.

leonidas
i agree. nef never really showed that he was definitively stronger than thor. ba has whooped the jsa like nef whooped the avengers/t-bolts. bs and cm are close.

it's at least debatable.

DrDoom101
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Depends on whether the threadmaker allows Nefaria access to other ionic beings otherwise id say he is. i allow him

HigH ScholaR
Nafaria stops him dead.

King KAM
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Depends on whether the threadmaker allows Nefaria access to other ionic beings otherwise id say he is. I say he gets to strange, but im pretty confident that strange will roast his ass since he is the master of the mystic arts, and why is doom lower than strange??? strange is way better than doom, doom isnt nearly as smart as he thinks he is...and i am out to prove that he is OVERRATED!.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.