What's going on

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bossman
Hey everyone I'm The Bossman. I'm a big movie buff and don't have many people to talk to about them where I live. I'm pretty new to all of this so I really don't know what to say. Um, I like all different kinds of movies, especially horror and comic book movies. I'm also a big comic nut who has just started collecting after 15 years if you can believe that. Its hard with so much happening now to get back into the swing of things but I'm doing alright. I'm also a musician and record my own work. Also i'm writing my own comic book right now so thats pretty cool. I look forward to meeting you guys and having some good conversation

Storm
Welcome to our house in the middle of our street welcome2

K.Diddy
Welcome to Kmc Feel free to post in my thread ''K.Diddy's place of Love'' In the Off topic forum

Imperial_Samura
A most noble greetings to you comrade, welcome to this place of words and opinions! Pleased to meet you, and it sounds like you have plenty to offer our grand forum, and I can only hope it has as much to offer you. So enjoy! wavey

Bossman
Thanks guys I appreaciate it!!!!

complexbrother
Hello there, If you need someone to talk about comics to, PM me .

Morning_Glory
vinkkohi

Mr Wiggles
hey! if you like movies, i guess you chose the right place, lots of activity here, and feel free to speak your mind =)

River Wild
welcome to the forums! I'll see you around! Happy Dance

Grand Moff Gav
Welcome please feel free to post anything you like in one of the GMG Threads!

Oh and enjoy the forum gathering

Council#13
........hi

Grand Moff Gav
lol

Council#13
........hi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.