Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xmarksthespot
Thoughts on this?
There's something seriously out of whack with the threat ratings.

I'm somewhere between jawdrop and hysterical...

Something is very wrong with the world when Wolverine is considered a greater threat than the likes of Iceman, Havok, Cyclops, Aurora, Psylocke and Mikhail Rasputin...

He's apparently on par with Exodus, Marvel Girl, Franklin Richards, Quentin Quire....

pr1983
Ah, the old marvel bs... how i've missed it...

wait... no i haven't... stick out tongue

nwg202
what are the ratings? can you post the name of the mutant and the ratings they have?

xmarksthespot
The 198 Files is a companion thing to the 198 miniseries...

There are too many, so... sorry but... no, I'm not posting them all...

Paola
just don't tell wolverine88888888888888 about this confused

Disappear
considering neither havok, nor iceman, nor cyclops, nor psylocke were ever "enemies of the state," and nobody had to call in the avengers to protect the president from them, i understand why his "threat rating" is so high. from the standpoint of the people making the files, he's more of a concern than some do-gooders with fancy light tricks for powers.

not nearly on par with the threat level of exodus or the half-deceased kid omega, but still. somewhat understandable, if we step away from the "wolverine bashing" standpoint we've all become so damn fond of (and good at) lately.

also, is it just me, or does there appear to be something ridiculously phallic in paola's sig?

H. S. 6
Originally posted by Disappear
also, is it just me, or does there appear to be something ridiculously phallic in paola's sig?

I love it, I just could never figure out what was... well, what... what was hanging down... confused embarrasment

Flavio
i dont think it was on purpose confused

Ultimate Rage
Originally posted by Paola
just don't tell wolverine88888888888888 about this confused

no wolverine8888...is no longer with us sad

Mainstream
Originally posted by Ultimate Rage
no wolverine8888...is no longer with us sad

what happen to him? he was my homey...sort of.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.