Read This Comic!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

long pig
Seriously, this series, by FAR, is the best comic I've ever read.

I can't really give away much about the comic or it'd totally be spoiled, but it's about this kid who has super powers, he gets him from his father who is basically Superman....

It's about how Mark interacts with the world and his friends while having superpowers and having a superhero father.

He is invited to be in a super team that's basically the JLA.

There's a major twist in issue 12 or so, and everything totally changes.

READ THIS COMIC! big grin http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/7/72/Invincible01.jpg/398px-Invincible01.jpg

(oh, this is something like respect threads...evil face basically, if you happen upon a comic you think needs to be read, you make a RTC thread about it.)

Lucid Lui
Yeah, i've heard nothing but good things about Invincible. I really need to get my hands on it. What issue is it up to?

pr1983
I had a gander, looks pretty darn good... and the twist is unbelievable... stick out tongue

Scoobless
never heard of it before, though i recall someone asked if my Gravity scans were Invincible...... i just assumed he was an already established B-lister i'd never heard of

Psycho Ninja
Huh ?? Whos that nerd ???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.