Frag Maniac says hi, which of my videos would you like to see?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Frag Maniac
Hello, I am mainly an sp action game player. Lately I specialize in making videos of tactical shooters such as Far Cry and F.E.A.R., but have done many of Painkiller and it's expansion too.

I generally make full level videos on the highest difficulty level, showing ways to get through with no damage. Many have used my videos for tutorial purposes, when struggling with certain parts of the game.

I have also made some shorter videos just for show, with elements like hang glider sniping in them.

I have a fairly good knowledge of using both Fraps and Game Cam for recording, and Movie Maker and Virtual Dub for editing, often offering advice for first timers. I can also give advice on where and how to host your videos for free.

I have been gaming for about 5-6 years now, and making videos for about 7 months. I currently have an archive of over 30 movies, 5 of which now include in game sounds along with added music tracks.

I started off with Painkiller, then Far Cry, and now continue to do both Far Cry and F.E.A.R. My full level videos run from 5-15 minutes in length, and average 50-150 MB in file size.

If you would like to see any of these videos, please let me know. Right now I'm trying to get a feel of what games you like to see.

Frag

bogen
hey sounds kool.

go to http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f66/
the gamming forum, those guy are pretty heavely loaded with gaming knowledge.

Imperial_Samura
Greetings, greetings, happy to see a gaming fan make his way to the promised lands of KMC wavey

Some nice choice of games there, though I'm not really a FPS fanatic. Give me a good, solid RTS, simulation or RPG and I'll be happy. Still, as Bogan said - the gaming forum is where you'll want to be. I think you'll find it suitable.

phonefactory
Welcome to KMC.

khfreak#1
hello fellow gamer ! this place rocks,and do visit the gamming forum.im not really 4 shooters my self(unles u r talkin alcohol^-^) personaly im a rpg gamer .u can tell cause the kh in my means kingdom hearts

River Wild
Welcome to the community! I'll see you around!

Bossman
I bid you welcome!!!jump

Frag Maniac
OK, thanks for the replies, I didn't notice until after joining and posting my indtroduction that the video game movie forum refers to box office movies, imagine my embarrassment!

Oh well, many posts I've read on that forum seem to be of those agreeing that box office movies of games often suck. Many of the videos I've seen people make of games are actually just as entertaining, if not more so.

Anyway, this forum has some cool elements to it, and I feel welcomed here, so I think I'll stick around anyway and see if anyone likes my videos.

Thanks again for the warm welcome, sorry that more of you aren't into shooters. I do play some more 3D looking ones with 3rd person view like Tribes Vengeance though, and have considered making videos of it too.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.