Real Life Mutants 2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wolflet
Original
Registration

Originally posted by The Force
It's where your a mutant, not a pampered X-men, your a real life mutant trying to make your way through the world, the humans hate the mutants, the government puts them in camps and such, so that they don't cause any trouble, but here's the thing, there is no x-men, there is no mansion, there is all the people that were part of the x-men, but they have never met.

It has been a year since a group of mutants destroyed the New York camp. While destroying this camp they have gained allies and lost a few friends, some that are dead and others that are missing. Since then they dedicated their life to make sure that all camps were destroyed. They also have learned that there are 49 other camps, in the other 49 states.
On their journey out of New York they were captured and brought to the New Jersey Camp. They did escape with the mutants that were already there, but failed to destroy the camp.
Now the mutants are wondering around Pennsylvania, planning their next move of attack for freedom.

Originally posted by Twilight Janick
~The camps of Pennsylvania, Maryland and Delaware have been evacuated in order to aid in the defense of Washington D.C. and both the Capitol and the White House have been destroyed, along with the Supreme Court, the Department of Interior and the State Department. Your mission, now, is to go breach those camps and free the mutants still here and then, you are to go attack Washington~

-----------------------------------------------

Karen wondered around the forest carefully not wondering too far from the othe mutants that escaped with them, just incase they were attacked. She looked ahead in the darkness wishing the others would come back for food.

~Yes I am picking up from where we left off stick out tongue~

Thunder Fox
Name: Zane
Appearance: Short black hair Piercing red eyes.
Powers: illussion
Personality: sarcastic.
Nationality: native american
Background: Unknown

Tails x 20
Name: kage dark
looks: silver hair with wings i'll post pic later
power: controls elements and other stufff has eyes byuakaan sharigan
nationalty: all amercian
background: ukwon

Wolflet
~Post your bio here please, and thunder, didn't you already register?~

Faroth

Thunder Fox
(oh crap oops sorry damn it i hate being rushed in the morning a'll repost it there and i have no clue)

Twilight Janick
Announcer: Today, in this mutant federal electoral campaign, we have the first debate of the party leaders. Here's the moderator for today, Diandra Grandchamps!

Diandra: The first topic scheduled for today is the war against the government. The candidate of the Republican Party, Robert Myers and the candidate of the Green Party, Samuel Alito, will now speak. The coin toss decided that the Green Party candidate will speak first.

Samuel (G): We may have to lay siege to the camp in Virginia and capture it until we'd ever think of capturing Washington D.C. Also, the capital of Pennsylvania has been captured while we only lost thirty people. If we could capture Norfolk and Baltimore as well, the government's seaside supplies would have to be transported from further away.

Robert (R): Just assume that we must capture Washington before even thinking of conquering Virginia and West Virginia. Washington is a strategic spot for us.

Samuel (G): And the casualties? Since New York is under the hands of the mutants, as well as Newark, some ports that would be usually used by the government, they have to take their supplies from Detroit or Boston or other ports south of Norfolk.

Robert (R): Shouldn't we blockade Washington first?

Lina Maroul
Off to the right of the small group, Ginita crouched, her dark skin blending with the midnight black night that surrounded them, she sniffed the air a little, the food smelled good and her dark eyes shone. She too had escaped, but had not been as fortunate as the others, the rest in her group had been killed.

Tails x 20
Kage was turning a knob to 18. Kage walked into the training room closeing the door, it was dark in the room. Kage waited for a reaction from something.

Faroth
Keagan was standing in the middle of the streets. His deep eyes were wide and emotionless.

Keagan (thinking): Why am I in this world... Why aren't I like any other humans...

While he was wandering, a car was speeding toward him. Keagan suddenly realized and turned to the car. Not knowing what to do, his body morphed into metal quickly, and the car smashed on impact. Keagan now knew that he'd have to get out quickly, or else he'd attract a crowd. He jumped up onto the ledge of a building, and transformed into his normal form.

Twilight Janick
Diandra: The candidate of the Democratic Party, Jenna Kringle, and the candidate of the Citizen Option, Mark Spinoza, will now speak. The coin toss decided that the Democratic Party candidate will speak first.

Jenna (D): You may think of somebody who have a generous nature. But I think we'd just make a full-scale assault on Washington.

Mark (C): A full-scale assault on Washington, both air and ground, would make too much casualties! We don't actually have any kind of combat ship, the government troops may very well cause casualties at range with their cruisers, frigates and carriers! Our aircraft is more effective against ground targets than they are against ships.

Jenna (D): And the casualties? You claim they'd be too important! Maybe our medics are capable of raising the dead. But we need some aid of troops whose powers can adversely affect ships. Like the mod's. As Samuel implied it, if we captured Baltimore first, then we could capture naval facilities who would allow us to engage the government's navy at sea. That's what we should do.

Mark (C): The Mutant Navy? Whatever ships we have are only old merchant ships and runabouts whose crews are capable of moderately annoy the government's frigates and cruisers. If we captured Norfolk and Virginia's camp first, then we can truly attack Washington. Not just make sporadic air raids.

Tails x 20
Kage senseing something turning his head. Kage jumped throwing his shadow star at that direction.

SpikeSpiegel
~I'm going to move my part of the story about a week or so ahead of where we left it in RLM...and maybe this should be called RLM: Civil War stick out tongue~

Shadow walked through the deserted streets, towards the mutant camp. All the mutants had been transfered to other camps, some had escaped in the confussion. He wasn't sure why the camp had been evacuated, for him it didn't matter. He was going there to get answers, but not from the camp itself.

He kept his eyes on the camp and held his breath, dropping through the floor into a long metallic corridor. A camera came around to look at him above, a gun appearing from the roof and letting rip. The bullets passed through him as he ran towards it, leaping and phasing his hand through it to rip out several of its wires. He landed crouched on the floor.

So the defences were still up, didn't matter, they wouldn't effect him until he reached the centre grid. His powers would be useless there.

He ran his hand through his stubble on his chin and ran onwards. His leather jacket flying back from it's end at his knees into the air behind him and his heavy boots clanking on the floor. He held his breath as he approached each door and ran straight through them. Most of the guns he just ignored, only slowing to take out the ones where he would have to solidify himself to catch his breath.

~This is going to be sort of like the start of a new character. A more lone-wolf, kick-ass Shadow. Who, like he said at the end of RLM, is going to become an assassin for the mutants. He's spent the missing week alone training his powers~

Twilight Janick
Diandra: The second topic scheduled for today is the financing modes. We're in the middle of a civil war. What do we suggest to finance the mutant government? The Republican and the Democratic candidates will now speak. The coin toss decided that the Democratic candidate will speak first.

Jenna (D): We can't trust the cheating industry forever as our primary funding source! The day when cheating at school will be put to an end, it would be the undoing of the mutant government, if we continue as it is now! I suggest that we may take more importance in all the criminal matters, kidnap enemy officials for ransoms.

Robert (R): Jenna, are you crazy? We have thousands of mutants imprisoned in government mutant camps; maybe we should use our healers and open up a few mutant-run hospitals and then we can have the funds needed for the war effort.

Jenna (D): Hospitals may be a good idea; the diagnoses would then be left to mutants whose powers allow for failproof disease search and once the diagnosis will be ready...

Diandra: The topic isn't about the organization of mutant-run healthcare!

Jenna (D): The prices will be lower than those of regular, government-supported private hospitals and thus will attract more normal people in that hospital. I assume that the diagnosis mode we would use would require less money than a normal hospital's equipment.

Robert (R): True, but wouldn't that put an end to the normal people's hatred towards us?

Tails x 20
Kage hearing blood leaking, kage shut down the program walking out the training room.

Twilight Janick
Assume that the Green Party is the only one party not suggesting using mutant-run healthcare to fund the war.

A few days later, Diandra is trapped into a press conference in Philadelphia.

Diandra: I officially announce that I will run for the office of Mutant Prime Minister of Pennsylvania!

Journalist 1: What should you do, madam, about the Kyoto Treaty?

Diandra: I know the normal government would never sign the Kyoto Treaty. In case of victory of the Mutant Army, if I ever was elected Mutant Prime Minister of Pennsylvania, I would pressure the mutant federal government to sign the treaty.

Journalist 2: For what party will you run?

Diandra: The Citizen Option.

SpikeSpiegel
Shadow hit a split in the corridor. He looked down each available passageway before deciding to head left. Charging down he took a right turn into a blue, thin force grid. He stumbled through it, looking forwards at the large room infront of him. So that was what it felt like to pass through the new de-power grids.

Ahead was a large computer, spanning several floors. He stood on one of the many levels of catwalks, he'd have to climb down to the bottom to accsess the computer. He ran down to the leftleaping down one of the ladders. Usually it would have been protected by the goverments soldiers, but they had all left too. He slid down another ladder to the next floor. Leaping off the ladder to the railing to his right to avoid the electrified floor. He let go of the railing and grabbed the one below him. Looking down at the last floor below him he dropped down again.

Slowly he turned to face the computer.

Twilight Janick
Diandra faced the mutants, gathered in Philadelphia among some normal people ready to monitor every activity of mutants' state and federal campaigns and report that to the normal government.

Diandra: You heard virtually every federal party talking about mutant-run healthcare. We'd hand out extra rebates to mutants.

Random mutant man 1:If you don't mind, Diandra, there is an incoming reform of the mutant-run education system.

Diandra: The higher end of the education system is out of our control. The normal government is doing a fine job handling the mutant students in state-funded universities. The mutants often charged the mutant government of that state of copying the normal education curriculum outright. I suggest that the mutant curriculum shall have courses that fits more the mutants' dogma of openness about the world outside the US.

Random mutant man 2: But opening the mutants to the rest of the world wouldn't make us slowly forget our own history? And render us vulnerable to foreign ideological invasion?

Diandra: Other nations' ideologies don't quite render us vulnerable. And remember, openness of mind is the basic principle upon which our nation at war has been founded.

Note: The mutant law allows a mutant person to run for any kind of mutant office as soon as s/he has the age to vote for them. The mutant law allows 16-year-olds to vote, Diandra turned 16 a few days before the mutant vice-presidential debate.

Tails x 20
(I quit rp.)

Lina Maroul
~I'm gunna restart for the posting of my character if thats alright~

Lina Maroul
Ginita stood in the middle of a dark room, the last thing she remembered was being dragged in a 'basement' by three norms. She sighed a little and swore bitterly in spanish as she stubbed her naked toe on a hard surface, "Hullo? Anyone 'round?" Her thick spanish accent cut through the dark air like a knife, then it hit her...where was Liz? Was she ok?

Twilight Janick
Diandra was campaigning in Philadelphia, meeting some young mutants who are interested in this state campaign as well as the federal campaign.

Mutant student 1: What are your revised curriculum?

Diandra: It shall comprise 200 hours of French classes, 50 hours in 8th grade, 50 hours in 9th grade and 100 hours in 10th grade.

Mutant student 2: Since we can vote, I assume the students have no choice but to vote. The revised curriculum you wish to suggest includes world geography and history.

Diandra: I have included those because I knew the needs of today's economy and the globalization of markets is the prime reason as to why do world geography and history matter to me.

Liquid_Fire

Twilight Janick
Diandra was asked by a mutant banker what do the healthcare plan affect the public funds.

Diandra: I know the mutant state government has some $4,5 billion of public debts. We are not covered by the normal government's taxation, because they hate us so much that they forget to send the IRS tax reports to us. Furthermore, they say that mutants won't benefit from normal taxes.

Mutant banker: The mutant tax rate? Maybe we should intervene in other economical sectors where mutants could be of some use.

Diandra: I have a mutant-run transportation plan. Every plan to intervene in normal people's activities have two possible consequences: the normal people will hate us less or they will hate us even more.

SpikeSpiegel
SHadow finished up on the computer, he was still in shock of what it had told him. He stood there for a moment thinking everything through. He had to move quickly. He looked up to the top of the room. His unautherised access had activated the facilitis self destruct. He had to wait for the warning light to stop it's flash before he could "shadowdash" to the top floor. He slowly counted the seconds between it's sweep, moving back into the shadows. "NOW!" He shrunk into the shadows and emerged at the top, just as the light removed all the shadows at the top floor. He ran back the way he came, past the destroyed guns and into the camp itself.

Shadow threw his weight onto the bannister of a nearby staircase and threw himself up it. Charging as fast as he could. He was nearly out by the time the camp and it's secret labs exploded. He phased to let the explosion pass through him, leaping into a nearby pool of water to re-phase.

Lina Maroul
Ginita winced as the foundations of the room she was celled into shook violently, the door not far from her at a second glance was now damaged and easily opened. Taking a chair, Ginita slammed it against the door and squeezed through the opening. Covering herself in a protective void as she realised the situation...something had blown up this base, but what and why?
Making her way through the wreckage, she finally came upon a pool about 40 yards from the building...there was someone in there. Keeping the void around her, she moved into the water and felt for a pulse, smiling a little when she felt a strong pulse, she put an arm around the man's shoulder and moved out of the deep water hoping that she was helping the right person.

((I hope thats ok Spike, if not...lemme know))

SpikeSpiegel
~That's fine~

Shadow spat water out of his mouth. Blood streamed down his face, from a cut to the head. He had hit his head in the explostion. He knealt, hands on the floor in front of him, vision dazed. Without looking up from the floor he asked plainly "mutant?"

Twilight Janick
Mutant concerned citizen: For what office are you running again?

Diandra: The full name of the office is Mutant Premier Minister of Pennsylvania. I also get a seat in the Mutant Senate of Pennsylvania.

Contrary to the "normal" state government of Pennsylvania, who has both the General Assembly and the Senate elected, the mutant constitution of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania included only one chamber: the Mutant Senate. Formerly, there was the State Legislative Assembly, but its practice was considered antidemocratic.

Mutant concerned citizen: I charge you of being too close to the Canadian authorities!

Diandra: You should at least know that what I desire is that every cabinet official be an elected member of the Senate and within my party. No mutant equivalent to a Lieutenant Governor will be avaible.

Mutant citizen: This is a purely Canadian-type reform!

RavenKnight
~recap~

Twilight Janick
Basically, the mutant camp of Pennsylvania had been destroyed, their prisoners on the loose and my character is campaigning abroad about a mutant state office.

RavenKnight
k

Lina Maroul
Ginita nodded and wiped the blood from the man's face, "Si...and you dont have to worry about going into a safe place, my protective void will hold for a very long time." She paused, assessing his wounds, "Will you heal?"

Wolflet

Lina Maroul
Ginita's head snapped up, the void had diniminshed for only a moment and they'd been spotted, "What luck." She murmurred and glared at the man in uniform, "What do you want?" She asked warily, keeping her wits about her.

K.Diddy
Jack Fire was glad to be back out in the real world away from all the scientists labs he had been in as a kid, Now as a 20 yr old man, He finally escaped.....

As Jack stood on the dark street,He wondered what to do now,as a man that spent all his life in a cage then gets out would.....The Fire that he could shoot at his hand was the reason that the scientists stole him as a kid, and he often wondered if there were Mutants out in the real world,just like him.

He would search to find them,if there was.......

Jack continued walking down the street.......

K.Diddy
Jack walked in to a gas station, and said to the guy behind the counter ''I want all your clothes and 3 packets of smokes and some food'' As even a mutant had to eat and the scientist's experiments got him addicted to smoking.

The elderly man behind the counter laughed at this ''naked man with no weapon'' So Jack lifted his arm and a beam of fire singed the old mans hair. Take what you want! He said as he was shaking in fear,Jack grabbed his clothes and some smokes and food.
On his way out the store,he punched the elderly naked man in the face.

Once out the store, Jack put a cigarette in his mouth and used his arm to light it.

Jack continued through the dark street........

Wolflet
~You are doing pretty well so far K.Daddy wink~
Karen had left the other mutants in a safe place, now she adventured off on her own. She changed her appearance, afraid people might recognize her, and walked to the nearest store she saw, a gas station. She smiled at a person she passed and browsed through the very small selection of frozen foods. Then she heard something:
"Take whatever you want!" She looked behind her and saw a naked man that had just flamed the counter guys' head. She watched closely as the man took the clothes, some ciggerates, and food. Once the man left the store she quickly followed.

Twilight Janick
During a tour of campaigning, Diandra stumbled upon the lab where Jack was previously held.

Diandra: Did you see a fire-capable mutant around here?

Scientist: Yes, I know of him, I spent years of research with him. His name is Jack Fire. I'm asking you if you are a mutant too.

Diandra: Yes, for I'm running for Mutant Premier Minister of Pennsylvania. I cannot run for a mutant office if I'm not a mutant myself. Please tell me. Do scientific programs like yours need more aid from the mutant government or the research subventions of the normal government will do?

Scientist: Before I answer your question, party leader, I have two questions for you. First, from what party are you? Second, what are your powers?

Diandra: I am the leader of the Citizen Option, some mutant party of the left that doesn't exist in the normal government, either state or federal. I have basically three powers: telekinesis, telepathy and I can throw blue thunderbolts from my hands.

Liquid_Fire

Twilight Janick
Diandra could feel that the flight 727 Air Canada (the real name of Canada Airlines; I actually flew in a plane belonging to what you call Canada Airlines) was under attack by two jet aircraft and saved from destruction by mutants. She could also feel that the Pentagon, moved to L.A. until Washington is recaptured, was trying to scramble other jet craft.

Diandra (telepathically with Jason and/or Ben): Flight 727 Air Canada, this is Diandra Zero on the ground. Be forewarned that if other jet craft are after you, that I am going to assist you with my thunderbolt ability.

SpikeSpiegel
Shadow slowly climbed to his feet, "I always do." He replied to the mutant girl. He looked up, seeing the mutant cop. "Damn, I thought they had all run away." He leapt forards, tacklin Jim, to the floor, knocking his helmet off. "Jim........?"

RavenKnight
Originally posted by Lina Maroul
Ginita's head snapped up, the void had diniminshed for only a moment and they'd been spotted, "What luck." She murmurred and glared at the man in uniform, "What do you want?" She asked warily, keeping her wits about her.

Lizbetha ran nexto Ginita. "Hey Chica." she said with a smile. "Where ya been?" she asked with her Mexican accent.

K.Diddy
Originally posted by Wolflet
~You are doing pretty well so far K.Daddy wink~
Karen had left the other mutants in a safe place, now she adventured off on her own. She changed her appearance, afraid people might recognize her, and walked to the nearest store she saw, a gas station. She smiled at a person she passed and browsed through the very small selection of frozen foods. Then she heard something:
"Take whatever you want!" She looked behind her and saw a naked man that had just flamed the counter guys' head. She watched closely as the man took the clothes, some ciggerates, and food. Once the man left the store she quickly followed.

Jack Fire continued down the dark street, having a strange feeling he was being followed, He stopped and turned around sveral times, but seen no one, He was feeling tired and seen an old clothes bin in an alley way, He jumped in and started to sleep.............

Lina Maroul
Ginita's head was whirring in shock for a moment, then she smiled, "Liz? Mios...I thought something'd happened to you chicka...keep close next time ok?"

RavenKnight
"Si." she smiled. She loved her big cousin so much. If anythign happened to Ginita, she would kill herself. It's all ready bad enough that her twin borther, Richardo is missing.

Aliies
From the rubble extended a blue clad arm, lifting the machine from the wreckage, "Charging sequence interrupted... Sentinel X, unit 100SX-3896 online. System protocols check; connection to main hub severed, initiating sub-routines" said the omnious figure in a low and rather mechanical monotone.

The blue Sentinel turned it's head left to right, scanning the immediate area, "Mutant detainee subjects detected; classification/identification: high-level hostiles, elimination required." it said, marching towards the group and leveling it's weapon-laden arms, releasing a devastating volley of Plasma Energy whilst ensuring the MCP remained unharmed.

SpikeSpiegel
Shadow got up off Jim, giving him a hand to help him up. "Why are you dressed like one of them...?" he asked, tearing off a piece of his dark blue t-shirt and wrapping it around his head wound, it looked kind of like a bandana.

Aliies
((umm, don't want to be a party pooper but my character is shooting at your group and avoiding the Umtant Camp officer without scan bcause of his uniform... You do know what a Bio-Sentinel is, don't you? embarrasment ))

Aliies
The engineered girl paused for a moment, turning to Jim in MPC disguise, "Sir!"
"-These are hostile mutants designated as targets"
"-These targets are in requirement of incapacitation"
"-You are in danger of being caught in this unit's LOS (Line of Sight)"
"-Evactuate immediately"
"-If you wish for this unit to incapacitate them by another procedure..."
"-State your command..."

Her voice was cold, monotonous and unfeeling, if she were never touched by the sentinel Project, she would have had a friendly and cheerful voice.

All remnants of personality had been drummed out but somewhere underneath the hideous mutant killing-machine, the original seventeen year old still existed, screaming out with a voice that was inaudable and and a pleading look that was invisible...

SpikeSpiegel
Shadow phased his body through the bolts. "Get to cover!" He shouted, shoving the women out of the way of another blastr and behind a rock, Jim could handle himself.

Twilight Janick
As Diandra came to a bank, she meets some bank employees.

Bank cashier 1: What's your plan to reduce the mutant state debt?

Diandra: The plans of the other parties will only lead us to ruin! The mutant state debt is $15 billion, as of now. We the Citizen Option desire that the Zero Deficit Act come into force. The precedent mutant government left the Zero Deficit Act into the debate phase before the elections.

Bank cashier 2: How would you manage to gain the income needed to run the mutant government once it will come into force?

Diandra: Our main funding sources will be the state networks of plagiarism in schools, both normal and mutant-run, the mutant-run healthcare and the mutant-run transportation. Presently, only the plagiarism really affects the income of the mutant government.

Wolflet
Originally posted by K.Diddy
Jack Fire continued down the dark street, having a strange feeling he was being followed, He stopped and turned around sveral times, but seen no one, He was feeling tired and seen an old clothes bin in an alley way, He jumped in and started to sleep.............
Karen walked up to Jack slowly as he slept.
"Wake up sleepy head, time to take over the world." She said smiling and kicked him.

"Don't ever touch me again." Was all that Jim replied to Shadow. He watched as the other mutants took cover from the attack, he noticed the Sentinel did not harm him.
"These mutants are not to be harmed, they are very useful." Jim said to the Sentinel.

Aliies
The machine paused, instantly surveying the immediate area...
Aquired targets lost, possible explination; behind sufficient cover
The visor that it wore clicked and whirred, the interfacial screen switching between visual modes until one eyes covered infra-red whilst the other engaged Light enhancing vision.

"Targets re-aquired, engaging combat protocols 1-A through 13-b" the mechanized girl said aloud.
The projectors disengaged and the Sentinel stopped using the daunting mechanical movements and began to advance like a very well disciplined soldier, walking up to the rock and rubble from the ruined camp building that the Mutants were using as cover, delivered a single punch that tore the huge piece apart. Lizbetha and Ginita were at it's feet, wasting to time and grabbing them each by the throat, lifting them from their feet.

"Prisoner Identification; Ginita...
"Prisoner Identification; Lizbetha...
"Termination; Authorized!" it listed the two girls it held in either hand, a slight crack of a smile as the subject's ego inched through, giving the machine a feeling of pleasure as it slowly increased the grip on their throats.

Lina Maroul
Ginita grimaced and summoned a void around Liz and herself as the void charged and threw the sentinel backward, still enveloped in the void, Ginita turned to Liz, "Let's bag this bolt factory...coming?"

Aliies
The Sentinel hit a cragged pile of rubble with severe force, tearing gaping yet non-deadly wounds in it's organic flesh, "Uncoded neural response, possible explination; Damaged organic tissue, deemed superficial..." it pulled itself from the rubble, removing a loose steel rod from the upper-left thigh, dropping it to the uneven ground with a loud *CLANG*

The created void encircled Gin and Liz, shielding them from the Sentinel's view, it snapped it's head side to side, scanning the area further, Aquired targets lost, possible explination; ... Error, unable to verify...

It's vision then locked onto a target that was not in it's registry and began a scan; the laser-sighted auspex swept over him.

"Mutant identified, deemed hostile..."
It stopped short, the overload in combat information finally sorted, and backed down; Jim's words heeded and it stood perfectly still save for it's automated respirator, "Order recieved and processed, Unit 100SX-3896. status; standing down..."

Lina Maroul
Ginita stood and walked over to the mutant that had spoken to the sentinel, releasing herself from the void, she nudged the man, "Why has this machine got cause to listen to you? Who are you and why the hell are you in a uniform?"

Twilight Janick
Diandra stood in the rain, where the possible normal soldiers try to find their mutant enemies. However, the other mutants in the vicinity have powers that aren't much of a use in a fight.

Diandra: If you cannot fight, run away!

At that very moment, Diandra threw a blue thunderbolt towards the group of normal soldiers and they were taking deadly shocks of several tenths of kilovolts.

Aliies
The Snetinel twitched it's head slightly, responing to the influx of information and software updates...

Someone had established a broadwidth signal connection via satellite and imputted new subroutines into hers and every other bio-sentinel's core programming within a 2000km radius.

"Connection to main hub reistablished; updates recieved...
''....
"....
"....
".... New unit objective; maintain a sufficient charge and annihilate any encountered mutants, considered highly hostile no matter the age of ability...
"Only highest level officers of Operation Sentinel to issue orders to individual units by decree of General Willian Kinkaid, commander and operational manager of Operation; Sentinel" with that, i stopped for a moment, pauseing as if it lost power before reloading all systems with the new commands.

"Sentinel X, unit 100SX-3896 online. System protocols check; connection to main hub online and transmitting. Updates logged and uploaded..."

The Mechanized girl turned about and once more scanned the area, this time sweeping over Jim as well dispite his uniform.

"Mutant DNA identified...
"CEASE ALL MUTANT ACTIVITY...
"Targets deemed hostile...
"Maximum offensive/defensive mode activated...
"Primary weapons armed and activated"

She once again brought her weapons to bear, catching the mutants off guard as they believed that she was deactivated, striking Ginita superficially in the back of the leg and Shadow a graze on his shoulder before they were able to react, taking cover from the rapid-firing weapons that scoured every surface they contacted.

SpikeSpiegel
Shadow flinched back in pain, he rolled out of the way of another blast. Looking around for some sort of advantage. There, he saw it. Behind the sentinal was a large shadow, covering the whole area.

"Jim! Distract it!" he shouted, moving towards some rocks for cover.

Liquid_Fire

Aliies
"Coded response...
"Distract...
"Distraction...
"Unit entering split-fire mode...

The machine continued to fire at the others whilst at the same time veering it's right arm to follow the movements of Shadow; tracking each footstep with a tracer-blasts as he ran wide out to the right.
At the same, it began to move to Liz and Gin's right, left from it's own perspective as it rapidly analysed Shadow's ability and tactics.

It was on the opposite side of Liz and Gin from shadow, firing past thier cover and directly at them vbt they merely rolloed from sight again with Ginita still trying to deal with the burnt-tender skin on the back of her leg.

"Unit strategic analysis...
"Current offensive ineffective...

It stopped dead for a moment,

"Warning...
"Primary battery system indicate low energy-charge levels...
"Switching to secodary cells...
"Secondary cells offline...
"Power critically low...
"Weapon cooling systems overloaded...
"Warning...
"Weapons overheating....
"Primary syst...
"Prim...
"...
"...
"...
"System faliure..."

It announced finally, it's last wards slowing down and dropping in pitch as the anti-mutant machine finally came to a complete rest; satnding with it's arms at it's sides and standing slightly drooped from the normal stance.

The silence of the aftermath was almost deafening; the raucous sound of the high-tech weapons still rang in everybody's ears as they came from their hiding positions.

Twilight Janick

RavenKnight
Originally posted by Aliies
The machine paused, instantly surveying the immediate area...
Aquired targets lost, possible explination; behind sufficient cover
The visor that it wore clicked and whirred, the interfacial screen switching between visual modes until one eyes covered infra-red whilst the other engaged Light enhancing vision.

"Targets re-aquired, engaging combat protocols 1-A through 13-b" the mechanized girl said aloud.
The projectors disengaged and the Sentinel stopped using the daunting mechanical movements and began to advance like a very well disciplined soldier, walking up to the rock and rubble from the ruined camp building that the Mutants were using as cover, delivered a single punch that tore the huge piece apart. Lizbetha and Ginita were at it's feet, wasting to time and grabbing them each by the throat, lifting them from their feet.

"Prisoner Identification; Ginita...
"Prisoner Identification; Lizbetha...
"Termination; Authorized!" it listed the two girls it held in either hand, a slight crack of a smile as the subject's ego inched through, giving the machine a feeling of pleasure as it slowly increased the grip on their throats.

"Si, chca." Her hand lit up with fire.

Thunder Fox
(whats going on?)

RavenKnight
Originally posted by Thunder Fox
(whats going on?)

I ****ed up on a post.

Thunder Fox
(no i mean what is happening in the rp

RavenKnight
oh, i don't know

Aliies
Jim, Shadow, Ginita and Lizbetha just held off against a failed Sentinel attack whislt trying to escape from the mutant camp.

Liquid_fire's characters are somewhere in Pennsylvania after survivng a plane crash- have no idea afterwards what they're doing.

and Twightlight is establishing the mutant govrenment as she travels around adressing issues that come around...

Its a bit complicated but makes for a freaky kind of sense... embarrasment

SpikeSpiegel
Shadow leapt at the sentinal from the shadows. Tackling it to the floor, "Gotcha!" He said, standing up triumphintly. "See that wasn't so hard now was it" He bent down to inspect it, "hey there's someone inside here...."

Wolflet
Jim walked over to Shadow and looked at it.
"Theres a person inside," He said. "It's a shame it didn't really follow my command..."

Aliies
((By the way, its not like an exo-skeleton, you could originally see that she was a real person, its in my description that its just muscle enhancement and mind control...))

The Sentinel was lifeless, nothing responded since it had said "System Failure", her entire body was dependant on a sustained charge. She had gone blue in the face as even her respirator had failed, she was unable to breath for herself since her battery failed; action needed to be taken if she was to survive...

SpikeSpiegel
"She doesn't look too good..." Shadow said, turning the body over. "Could be a trap......you two" he indicated to the girls, "stay back!"

Twilight Janick
(One last thing: the normal government was forced to undertake an election after its surrender. New Jersey and New York surrendered as well and established mutant-run governments. The judicial issue was moot, for the entire Pennsylvania state government is now under a single system for both mutants and normal people.)

Diandra: The Republican and Democratic parties' plan (led by non-mutants) were simply plans to separate the mutant and the normal governments once again and that means that the state will be once again the theater of military operations. At least, the Citizen Option actually wants the mutant and the normal people to get along each other, and I think it must begin at the government level. Then, mutant clerks will be employed once more.

Reporter: Would your plan eventually be copied by other states?

Diandra: Let's hope so.

Aliies
No one posts... confused

meanwhile, the girl in the suit is dying...

Twilight Janick
However, as Diandra is back on the road, she meets some person who complains about the automobile insurance premiums.

Automobile owner: The car insurance premiums are too high! What would you do once in office?

Diandra: I would like not to allow vicitms of automobile accidents to slap civil suits against the people responsible for the accident. This is, what they call in Quebec, the no-fault system.

Lina Maroul
Ginita winced a little as she limped over to the sentinel, "She doesn't look so good, any of you have regenerative powers? I know this...thing's kind of our enemy but I have a conscience and fellow mutants dying usually sends me a little guilty no?"

Aliies
Upon closer inspection; Shadow notices that the visor wrapped firmly around her eyes has a thick cable leading to its powerpack, the cable transfers information to and from the mind of the user as the prosessor is adjacent to the battery.

As the processor has no power supply so her normal body functions are no longer controlled or regulated, therefore she has mere seconds before she dies.

((wink, wink; the visor and the cable people... stick out tongue))

Twilight Janick
Upon going to a place where farmers are gathered, awaiting either party leader to show up, Diandra was preparing herself for both a speech and a battle against the farmers. Since her lightning-bolt-throwing powers work better on the bullets than they do on the people who fire them, she would hit the bullet first and the gun afterwards.

Farmer 1: The state overtaxes us in the way of road frontage. If we are alongside a state road, we pay much more taxes than if we were alongside a township road.

Farmer 2: The beef crisis took away too much money. What should you do?

Diandra: I would promise road frontage fees will be back on the same tariff, the tariff currently used for township roads. Some compensation programs, for about $2,000 per beast killed for pre-emptive reasons, will be set in place.

Twilight Janick
(I mean, no offense, but no one is posting here)

feline
~recap plzzzzzzzz.oh yea i'm back~

RavenKnight
Ginita winced a little as she limped over to the sentinel, "She doesn't look so good, any of you have regenerative powers? I know this...thing's kind of our enemy but I have a conscience and fellow mutants dying usually sends me a little guilty no?"

Lizbetha limped to Ginita's side. "What the hell was that?"

Twilight Janick
Diandra was forewarned that the human government may or may not bring her to court. She knew she was a minor person to the eyes of normal humans, but she went to visit a prison where normal humans are serving lifetime jail sentences, with or without parole. Whether they are minor or not mattered, because a judicial issue is about handing lifetime imprisonment to minor offenders.

Minor prisoner 1: I am serving a lifetime prison sentence, without parole. I think such sentences shouldn't be handed.

Diandra: You're correct, for I'm a minor person to the eyes of normal humans. Even lifetime prison sentence with parole for minor people will be made illegal, should I be elected.

Minor prisoner 2: Should you win, will the parole board be convoked?

Diandra: The Premier's pardon will apply to all minor offenders who serve lifetime sentences, with or without parole.

RavenKnight
hey

Twilight Janick
The human government of Pennsylvania agreed to a couple of the mutants' demands when they surrendered (and went into election immediately), the most important ones are: The rights guaranteed by the Constitution also applies to mutants and the voting rights are granted by age 16 for both city and state elections. Diandra received the visit of a museum administrator of Gettysburg who is victimized by the state.

Gettysburg National Park administrator: The deal we passed with both the state and federal government (for the Gettysburg National Park is a federal park) forces the state government to pay up the deficits of the park should there be a deficit. Since the teachers' strike of Ohio and West Virginia cut us a couple of visitors, we must conjure you to fund the park adequately.

Diandra: I know culture is a cornerstone of our society. We should allocate some extra funds. With the funds we'll earn from mutant activities, this will be possible, it would have been impossible with the human-run parties.

Lina Maroul
Ginita shook her head, "I dunno lil' cuz but whateva's goin' on here ain't right...someones out there, and they know about us."

Twilight Janick
Near Gettysburg, however, an electric car, driven by an environmentalist, is accompanying a couple of bikes, ridden by workers disenchanted by the labor policies of the human-run Republican state government. Diandra stops by there with the campaign bus.

Environmentalist 1: What would you do to encourage the purchase of electric and hybrid cars?

Diandra: I would promise a dual reformation of tax regulations concerning car acquisitions. 1: tax the cars that consume more than 12 liters per 100 kilometers...

Environmentalist 2: But saying that taxing cars that consume more than 12 L/100 kms sound like if you were to enforce more than mere taxes over cars that consume too much fuel!

Diandra: I assume I want to have car manufacturers supply fuel consumptions in both miles per gallon and liters per 100 kms so we can accommodate both the metric and the Imperial systems. But the taxation of such cars is 15% of the cost of the car after the taxes. You can take it as being above a fuel consumption of either 19.5 miles per gallon or 12 liters per 100 kilometers. One more thing about electric and hybrid cars: a tax credit equal to 7,5% of the cost of the car.

Environmentalist 3: I may work for a business that generates little pollution, but the business make me work 45 hours a week without a 50% bonus for overtime work!

Diandra: This is another promise: above 35 hours a week, every hour you do after that limit will have the 50% bonus for overtime work.

Environmentalist 4: I heard the Green Party would do all of the above, but the Green Party's focus is only environment. At least, you, the Citizen Option, are not only supporting that the U.S. should also sign the Kyoto Treaty, but you have a program that covers every other issue. Then, what would you do for the PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION?

Diandra: Some tax credits for public transportation tickets will also apply.

feline
justice tuned into karen and made a water dragon

Twilight Janick
Still with the environmentalists, Diandra is on the verge of spending the last day before the debate of the party leaders with them.

Environmentalist 5: I know that the minimum wages are somewhat low. My employers may be a non-polluting company, but I think my wages aren't enough to cover all my basic needs. It seems that, for me, though I'm an environmentalist, I may vote for you because you seem to have enough brains to fully understand the people's griefs.

Diandra: To raise the minimum wages by $2 an hour is what I promise.

RavenKnight
Ginita shook her head, "I dunno lil' cuz but whateva's goin' on here ain't right...someones out there, and they know about us."

"Who could it be?"

Twilight Janick
Diandra has to fight a disgruntled human crowd in order to make it to the place where the debate is held.

Diandra: I just want you to know that I want the mutants to get along better with the normal humans. Granted, I'm a mutant, but you see mutants as being bloodthirsty people. I am actually not a bloodthirsty mutant, I am quite an erudite girl, I don't run for the office of Premier Minister of Pennsylvania for nothing!

Disgruntled human: Get her!

Diandra throws blue thunderbolts at the closest human and since the current is actually 400 amps at 4,500 volts, then imagine how many humans would die from a single shot.

Lina Maroul
Ginita shook her head, "I dunno cuz...but if I did it'd be a whole lot easier on us." She sighed and paused for a moment, deep in thought.

feline
~were is shadow,karen,zack????~

RavenKnight
Ginita shook her head, "I dunno cuz...but if I did it'd be a whole lot easier on us." She sighed and paused for a moment, deep in thought.

"Cono! We need to get outta here."

Lina Maroul
Ginita shook her head and sighed, "Alright amiga...les go." She turned on her heels and within a moment, she and Liz were enveloped in a protective void.

Twilight Janick
Diandra bowed before the camera that would air on state-wide TV channels.

Debate announcer: Today is an important day in our political history: the first party leader debate with mutant candidates who run against human candidates for a governor's election is about to begin.

feline
~where are y'all?~justice walked around not knowing if his friends were died or alive."Diandra!!!!!!!!"he yelled.knowing she was an psychi of some type

Twilight Janick
Diandra knew that Justice was in the audience, for that party leader debate is held before an audience. "I can't talk to her now, though she had legitimately gained her access there" she thought.

Moderator: Hello, I'm Jason Bagley. The first topic scheduled for today is healthcare. The Citizen Option candidate will talk first.

Diandra: Using the mutants' powers to cure even phase-IV cancers may seem far-fetched to Republicans and Democrats, but it is now possible. I suggest the mutants should run a public healthcare network at a lower cost than human-run private hospitals.

feline
justice turned to an tiger unwilling

Twilight Janick
Diandra realized that the debate came to a sudden stop due to a massive crowd of protesters causing riots outside the building where the debate is held. She got out of the building and shot thunderbolts to angry protesters, who got roasted by multi-thousand volt bolts (500 amps at 25,000 volts)

Twilight Janick
~Where are the others gone?~

feline
~i wise shadow,trick,wolf,and force was here.i can't guild this~
justice jumped on the humans

Twilight Janick
(I'm the only one left to keep the game alive)

The next day, she watched the TV installed inside her mobile campaigning base, only to hear the anchor say that the blame for the riot is put on careless humans who wish to get rid of the mutants.

Diandra: This outrages me! I meant that I would like to build a better world and society, but we can do so only if we realized mutants and humans need each other to survive.

feline
~hey i'm here~

feline
~lets team up and try to bring this back to it's golden days~

_Rare_Fox_
Camille wonderd the streets it was night time now and the aair kicked in.She started to run no one dared to be out this late entering a old bilding she got up onto the roof.Looking out below the city ,it was her place she took a deep breath as her hair flickerd in the night air.Her sword hung to her side and her gloves seem to stick to her her froste cat eyes looked around for any danger.

trademark
(((i guess we use this who goes first)))

_Rare_Fox_
(((?? i all ready started..))

trademark
((ok))
"Hey big man i did not cheat you you lost fair and square"

_Rare_Fox_
Camille could hear some guys from the bar she rolled her eyes and knew who it was she slid of the bilding and down into the bar.She watched with her blue and green eyes.As the guy seem to get closer camile steped into the bar..as the guy noticed her out fit she must be troble.As she walked past the guys she looked over at kenta"what have you do this time?" she sead looking at him the guy seem to turn she took of her glove and catched hispunch as his hand turned to ice.She relsed it"w-who are you??"the guy steped back trying not to sound scared"dark..and don't lay a had on kenta..." she sead placeing her glove back on it made a snap.

trademark
"Hey i did nothing the guy thought i was cheatting do this look like a face that would lie""look ok maybe i cheated alittle but no one saw me"

_Rare_Fox_
"kenta.....you shouldnt cheat and then maybe then you would be liked by more people...."she rolled her eyes and crossed her arms.Her hair back out of her mask and her eyes her tatto on her leg was shiny in the bars light.She walked over to the guy laying on the ground and placed 2 fingers on his throut to see if he was alive.She looked over at kenta...and looked at the guy"well you got a good shot at killing people when you hit the back of there heads." She slowly got up from her knees.

trademark
"first only friend i need is you.Two the guy was going to die anyway.Maybe it is time to leave""ok we are defiantly out of here lets go"

_Rare_Fox_
"yeah your right lets go" she sead as she ran out of there and dissapierd into the dark ally way.Her hair blew back as she ran as she turned the corner and climbed onto the roof,she looked at the full moon.Her eyes looked around if any one say her.She took in a nice smell and walked on her feet clicked onto the ground and watch kenta run out of the bilding to.

trademark
"i guess i did over do it what do you think Camille"

_Rare_Fox_
Camille snaped back and looked at him"well you kind of did, rember try not to kill humons they are much weaker then us and you can kill them easyle."she sead she kind of smirked under her mask.She placed her 2 fingers on his forhead to see if his fuitor is the same.As number passed by in her eyes her eyes got biger her hand pulled back."well your futiur is a little changed....that guy that seen you got a good look at you and now the cops are all over looking for you in a little while." she sead looking at her gloved 2 fingers.

trademark
"damn i am done if i get caught but whatever.I guess i have to leave Tokyo or something""lets get out of here move!!move!!move!!"

_Rare_Fox_
Camille didn't hafe to thinkj twice to run she jumped of the bilding and landed on the ground.She ranof into a shadow and down the streets to her home"he gets me into to much troble.."she rolled her eyes and into her house.

trademark
"that was fun"

KILLA420

jewallac
Name: Eli Wallace

Appearance: Native American/Black, 5'7''ht., 151 lbs., short, straight off-black hair, brown eyes, blue polo shirt, blue jeans, white shoes

Powers: Time control. Able to travel back and fourth through time to a limit of five years each way. Able to "pause" time for a limited amount of time.

History: Found out about powers at the age of 12. A man came to his childhood home and attacked his mother. while he was trying to defend her, the attacker attacked him. The assailant grabbed Eli by his throat and proceeded to bash his head against a wall. After the fourth bash, Eli noticed everything stopped, but then blacked out. After that, Eli discovered that he could control time. He doesn't remember how he learned he could do it or who taught him how to control his powers, but he can use them most masterfully.

KILLA420
you post that in registration

jewallac
-I'm leaving whatever happens next to my character up to you guys after I post my introduction.-

Eli was bored. Here he was sitting on his bed, tossing a ball in the air and continually "pausing" it just to entertain himself. He knew he was a mutant, and he also knew there were plenty of other mutants out in the world. He just never came across any of them before.

"Dang, I wish something exciting would happen to me," he thought to himself.

Little did he know that something wxciting was just around the corner.

Shalimar_fox
~as oldest player in this game i shall take on the leader.~

Thunder Fox
(hmmmmif this is restarting i might rejoin

Shalimar_fox
~your welcome too.as i said we would start off at an camp.remember none of the powers can be use untill 12 hours after the shoot.you all have had an little rp time but this is the true start,all postes befor this will have effect to the story~

As the alarms sounded Justice made his way out of the camp with an few other mutants.

ZekeHumanslayer
Before he wa sin the camp

Darren was in a fight with another mutant. The mutant had abused a girl and messed with and hurt a little kid and that got on Darrens nerves so Darren went over and put a nice firey hot hand on the mutants should and told him to back off and to stop messing with the humans. The mutant must of had super strength because he turned around and punched Darren in the chest and sent him flying serveral feet. Darren was only 17 and just found out he had powers of ice, fire and teleportation he did not know how to use his powers very well or how to control them when he got mad. Darren got up after he was punched through 3 benches and into a light post that he had dented when he hit it. Darren got up and got a smirk on his face. "So you wanna fight buddy then lets fight." Darren said as his left arm turned into complete fire and his right arm turned into complete solid ice. Darren then threw a ice ball at the mutants head and hit him in the head then he teleported infront of the mutant and with his left arm punched the mutant in the gut and set his clothes on fire. The mutant went to hit Darren but he teleported behind him and landed a very hard kick into the mutants back and sent him into the ground making a indent of the mutants body in the ground. Then Darren took his left arm and burned the living hell out of the mutant then to make sure he was dead Darren took his right arm and freezed the mutant into complete solid ice. Then he teleported over the frozen mutant and come down with a vast quick kick and shattered the mutants body into peices. While all this was going on someone had callen the mutant control cops and right after Darren finished off the mutant he was zapped into a paralized state and two mutant control officers grabbed him by his arms and tried to put him in a truck that would take Darren to one of the mutant camps but Darren wouldn't give up he lit himself into fire and ice but nothing happened he would turn his arms into fire and ice but they didnt effect anything and for some strange reason he couldn't teleport he was a sitting duck but he still struggled as much as he could to not be put in a truck and taken to mutant camp he was already in one before when he was little and his brother Jack had rescued him and escaped with him and he wasn't going back to another ever again.

OOC: ok anybody can come help me get free and escape from the mutant control cops ok but im in america ok where everyone else is i guess that is pennsivanya?

OOC: dam it y'd u have to post that fox lol

While he's escaping

Darren was with some dude named Justice they were in the middle of escaping one of the camps he was captured and put him. Darren was right behind Justice and he tried to teleport 5 feet in front of him and he tried to make his left arm into fire and his right arm into ice. Then he caught up to Justice and asked him a few things.

"Hey Justice what are we going to do once we get free of this camp and are away from these mutant cops?"

"And also why can't i use my powers?"

Shalimar_fox
~did you not read my post we as an group are just escaping the camp~

jewallac
-so i'm escaping with you too?-

ZekeHumanslayer
srry but i edited it so plz read it again

Shalimar_fox
"for one thing rookie.your powers have be nullifieed by that shoot they gave you,they won't work for another 12 hours.we are gonna do what the other before me did,thats take down each and everyone of these camps.as for the cops no,they have an new weapon that can find the x-gene in an crowd of thousand's of people.We need to get some wheels and don't stop running"

_Rare_Fox_
(Wrong place to post your profile and you copyed my powers.)

"Not for me.." She sead retiing her mask tighter to her it had got lose when she was runing.She placed her sword on the table and left it there."One of these days your some how going t get killed and bring me with you."Camille sead anoyed.

KILLA420
Slayer tried to keep up with Darren and Justice, the only thing making him able to run that hard was the thought of getting out of this hell. but the funny thing is, he was angry at these people he should have been using his powers, but they seemed nullified at the moment. oh well when was the last time i ran this long anyway, i caould use the excersise, he thought.

Shalimar_fox
~Rare i hope you are not talking to me,for my char was been here for over 2 years,an it was importan to post my bio hear due to fact that not every one reads the OOC.oh jewallac
he has had his char 3 or 4 days ago so it would be you who has copied his and as i said with all and any time travels,you power only can 5 years,and you can slow down thing or puase for an short time~~

jewallac
-My first post doesn't count.-

When Eli heard the alarms, he jumped out of his bed.

"What the hell is all that commotion," he thought to himself. He knew that he was in some sort of mutant holding prison and he knew there were others here. It was the fact that he was tortured so much that he never seen any other mutants.

He heard some people running past.

"Hey get me out of here. There killing me."

Shalimar_fox
Justice stopped.he looked around .his cat eyes never stop glowing as he looked around.He ran up to an gruad.an gave him one good uppercut. as the guard laid down out cold justice grabed the keys and unlocked the cell"Come on.most of the mutants will get eachother out.they haven't been given their shot today"

jewallac
Eli didn't know who these people were that opened his cell door, but they had to be good if they just took out a guard.

"I don't know who you guys are, but if you're busting out of this hell hold, I'm in."

And with that, Eli was on his way.

Shalimar_fox
Justice walked to the main core."lets see."he sat down at the computer and began to hack into the system.getting rid of all the info on the mutants in the camp.and opening all the cell doors."OK we head for the exit now.by sunrise you'll be your normal self"

jewallac
Eli didn't know these people, but something inside of him said to trust them.

"My name is Eli. Thanks for rescuing me."

KILLA420
"hey thanks for helping me get out, i never would've been able to evade those guards myself. i'd introduce myself with my name, but i dont really have one, they just call me Slayer. to make a long story short, my parents hated me and disowned me and stripped me of my name. but thanks, im glad there are others here that i can finnally relate to, i've just been an outcast my whole life, and even though i am popular at school, there's always this constant reminder that i am diferent. sorry about the life story, but i need to know what they have been injecting me with, cuz i can hardly remember a thing!"

trademark
"Hey you guys?"

KILLA420
"hey come with us, we could always use someone else to talk too. whats your name?"

ZekeHumanslayer
Darren heard a very familiar voice say "hey you guys" he then stopped and looked around for the owner of that vocie he then saw him. Darren then picked up a rock off of the ground and threw it at his brother and hit him in the forehead.

"O brother shut up and come with us we are escaping if you couldn't tell."

trademark
"Little bro don't do that again got it"

ZekeHumanslayer
Darren fell to the ground but only for a moment then he reacted very quickly because of what Jack didnt know Darren had trained alot and had became stronger and faster and smarter. Darren grabbed Jacks leg and kicked the other one out from under him then Darren got back up and looked at his brother. Then he started running back with the others and looked at the others and back at his brother.

" Got it brother now lets get the hell out of here alright."

KILLA420
"you guys know each other?"

trademark
"you are lucky we are in this place or else i show you who really his better"

jewallac
Eli looked at the people around him. They were kind of weird, but something kept him with them.

"Uh, do you think anyone could tell me who they are so I won't be so left in the dark."

ZekeHumanslayer
Darren looked at his brother then the other person that had said something to them.

"Brother i know your better i just had to have the last hit or what ever this time lol."

"and yes we do know each other we've known each other since we were babies. Because we are brothers."

trademark
"yeah we are brothers but we can do this another time i think some guards are on our trail"

_Rare_Fox_
((im back ^.^ ))

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>