Happy Birthday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

redcaped
I'm not jealous and it is good to celebrate your birthday specially from your friends. By the time my birthday comes and I'm (if) still here, please do not celebrate mine. On my birthday I don't like anyone to cheer me or say so. Why so sad? No, it is not sad or angry, it is just feeling/taste when I recognize something is wrong but cannot explain it. I just don't like it. Not only birthday but to me everyday is the same, nothing special about them. Here or at any place I feel the same thing, honest. Did you ask for this? No, but I like to post it. I know I am different.

*lizziekk*
Originally posted by redcaped
I'm not jealous and it is good to celebrate your birthday specially from your friends. By the time my birthday comes and I'm (if) still here, please do not celebrate mine. On my birthday I don't like anyone to cheer me or say so. Why so sad? No, it is not sad or angry, it is just feeling/taste when I recognize something is wrong but cannot explain it. I just don't like it. Not only birthday but to me everyday is the same, nothing special about them. Here or at any place I feel the same thing, honest. Did you ask for this? No, but I like to post it. I know I am different.
we know you are different but we love you for it

redcaped
Thank you, honestly.

*lizziekk*
Thank you, honestly.
no problem smile were all different

Itzak

Guess what. I feel the same about today, because it's my b-day today. And I feel the same way. Weird!

_Sanctuary_
Originally posted by Itzak
Guess what. I feel the same about today, because it's my b-day today. And I feel the same way. Weird!
Ok, well I do not wish you happiness today but I acknowledge that it is your birthday smile

Itzak
Originally posted by _Sanctuary_
Ok, well I do not wish you happiness today but I acknowledge that it is your birthday smile

lol big grin That's ok San. I don't mind it when people wish me a happy birthday. I'm just saying I don't think people should have to act different around me when it's my birthday, that's all I was agreeing with! And thanks anyway San. big grin

redcaped
Everyday not just birthday...i smell something.

redcaped
Please bring or refer the year 1975. I want to check on my birthday 10 years before. I just love the 70s.

Captain REX
I acknowledge redscaped's birthday with a doleful silence. no expression

He wants it that way.

BabyGirl_23
happy birthday to you!!!

(to who ever)

rickyduck
Originally posted by Captain REX
I acknowledge redscaped's birthday with a doleful silence. no expression

He wants it that way.

Comfortably Numb owns, im gonna see David Gilmour in 2 weeks today

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.