Xboxs Future. 360 gets KOTOR3 and Gta 4 plus future Ign predicts

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TwisterGameX
http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/680/680220p1.html

This speaks for it's self. Well poor regular xbox dies and only third parties will make games for it in the future.

Koala MeatPie
GTA 4.. You Mean Vice city?

And wasn't it offically declaried like, 2 years ago, theat there WON'T be a KOTOR 3?

Koala MeatPie
LucasArts: KOTOR 3, Mercenaries 2
LucasArts' recent silence by no means equals inactivity. On the contrary, Knights of the Old Republic 3, in development with Obsidian Development, is in the early stages of creation for a late 2006

My mistake.

WrathfulDwarf
Tis' is friggin licking shweeeeet!!!! Although I would have prefer KOTOR III develop by Bioware than Obsidian...the news make me feel confident that 360 won't be a flop. I hope all my favorites return....especially Bastila.

Lana
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
Tis' is friggin licking shweeeeet!!!! Although I would have prefer KOTOR III develop by Bioware than Obsidian...the news make me feel confident that 360 won't be a flop. I hope all my favorites return....especially Bastila.

Oh yeah, I hope Bastila and Carth and that party are back....and Revan eek!

I'll get it for PC wink

WrathfulDwarf
Carth?! CARTH?! I'm a member of the Official Anti-Carth club. stick out tongue

I hope Jolee makes a come back. He made me laugh. laughing out loud

TwisterGameX
lol

PArt 2 of more stuff they will put up tomorrow. I will post the second chapter there.

Lana
Carth?! CARTH?! I'm a member of the Official Anti-Carth club. stick out tongue

I hope Jolee makes a come back. He made me laugh. laughing out loud

I liked Carth!

I spent too much of the game baiting and arguing with him though so him and my character didn't fall in love at the end laughing out loud

Atton in KOTOR2....probably one of the funniest video game characters ever. He's downright hysterical when you play a female.

HK-47 was awesome, too big grin

TwisterGameX
http://reviews.cnet.com/4520-10109_7-6379824-7.html?tag=more

WrathfulDwarf
Originally posted by Lana

HK-47 was awesome, too big grin

I love his "meat bags" comments. laughing out loud

Just out curiosity did you ever played SW:Galaxies? Which one you liked the most? KOTOR or Galaxies?

thegmeister53
That's funny, there hasn't been any info on KOTOR 3 from ign. Oh well, Lucas Arts better not screw it up this time by having Obsidion rush the game.

Lana
I love his "meat bags" comments. laughing out loud

Just out curiosity did you ever played SW:Galaxies? Which one you liked the most? KOTOR or Galaxies?

I haven't played Galaxies for the sheer fact that I don't feel like paying to play a game online stick out tongue I'm too poor and cheap for that.

I like KOTOR a lot, though, even though I've only just started the second one laughing out loud

TwisterGameX
Do you have a cpu control or do you use the mouse and kewboard.

Lana
Mouse and keyboard.

Though it's a little tricky playing on the laptop, since I don't have a mousepad or anything.

BackFire
Galaxies sucks, don't bother with it.

TwisterGameX
Xbox 360 has an control shifty

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by BackFire
Galaxies sucks, don't bother with it. lol

Lana
Originally posted by TwisterGameX
Xbox 360 has an control shifty

I don't need a controller, I'm fine with the mouse and keyboard. Just for the parts where you're in the ship and have to shoot down fighters I usually have to grab a book or something to use as a mousepad.

BackFire
Mouse+Keyboard > Controller for games other then fighting and racing...and I guess sports.

TwisterGameX
I don't need a controller, I'm fine with the mouse and keyboard. Just for the parts where you're in the ship and have to shoot down fighters I usually have to grab a book or something to use as a mousepad.

DAMN. I tried.

If it doesn't lag, worse graphivs and gameplay. Then you win for now and there is no reason to get it on the console. Unless it's cheaper shifty

Mišt
Is it gonna be the same as the previous two games, just shipped to 360? Or are they remaking the whole game to make use of the 360's power?

TwisterGameX
new game part 3

Spartan005
I was thinking about getting SW Galaxies, until I downloaded the 10 day trial like 4 hours ago. Oh my god, that game sucks.

El_NINO
I hope KOTOR 3 has a well storyline, longer play, and you should be able to train someone right away.

StinkFist462
yea. i hope this time you dont need to play for 15 hours to get a damn lightsaber either.

thegmeister53
I liked having to work to get my lightsaber. It gave me a sense of accomplishment.

§cooter
KOTOR is crap compared to KOTOR II. In my opiniuon.

Character development doesn't add up to "Long lost family member/old enemy returns randomly", there are far more twists/turns, the line between good/evil is a lot more blurry, Good thing might actually be bad, it explores a lot of human emotion...

...and the ending was gutted sad

KENobi™
Originally posted by Koala MeatPie
GTA 4.. You Mean Vice city?

And wasn't it offically declaried like, 2 years ago, theat there WON'T be a KOTOR 3?

roll eyes (sarcastic)

If you want to get technical Vice City was GTA 5. But you have to think out of context.

GTA 1
GTA 2
Prequel Game...GTA London 1969
GTA 3
Prequel Game...GTA Vice City
Prequel Game...GTA San Andreas

TwisterGameX
did your 360 blow up yet. Any probs ? and what is teh next game you are getting.

KENobi™
It's still running perfectly, but...I had a disc in the system and went to lay the system down (instead of standing up) and it scratched the disc all the way around. So the game no longer plays. BTW, I got the game 3 days beforehand. sad

At least the game was free. big grin

TwisterGameX
lol that sucks

Lana
Hah, that sucks.

And as for KOTOR....so far I'm finding that I like the first one a lot more than the second. So far TSL has been VERY tiresome and I haven't played in a couple days for that reason.

DeathByPencil

Bastila?! What the f**k?

TwisterGameX
http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/680/680526p1.html

thegmeister53
Hah, that sucks.

And as for KOTOR....so far I'm finding that I like the first one a lot more than the second. So far TSL has been VERY tiresome and I haven't played in a couple days for that reason.

What part is so tiring?

Lana
Tiresome, not tiring....aka boring. Peragus and Telos were pretty boring. At least I finally got my saber so that makes things more interesting and fun now stick out tongue

TwisterGameX
So you like part 1 better!!!

Nactous
Okay guys I need a favor, I am at school and Ign is locked, so could you please PM me the article, or post it, please. BTW, when I was at Ign last it had nothing about KotOR 3. Weird

El_NINO
Tiresome, not tiring....aka boring. Peragus and Telos were pretty boring. At least I finally got my saber so that makes things more interesting and fun now stick out tongue

Oh ya now i remember those levels. You spend 2 hours in a mining facility then another 3 hours on telos. Gets good when you go to Dantooine first to get your saber big grin

Lana
I went to Nar Shaddaa first stick out tongue

El_NINO

Bounty Hunter City lol stick out tongue

I loved that level

thegmeister53

I don't get why everybody hates Peragus, Telos, and Manaan from the first one. They were my favorite planets.

Lana
Only Manaan's in the first one....

Mišt

Me too, I havent played it since then, its waay to slow....I really cant be bothered.

thegmeister53
Only Manaan's in the first one....

I didn't mean it like they were all in the first one. I was saying that only Manaan is in the first one, but everyone seems to hate it as much as Peragus and Telos.

Mišt
I hate Manaan. I like Korriban, favourite level cool

thegmeister53
How can anybody possibly hate Manaan?

El_NINO
you spend 2 hours on peragus and accomplish absolutely nothing, it doesnt take 2 hours to learn how to controle the character or learn how to fight.

Lana
Rampaging through the Sith base on Manaan was a lot of fun...otherwise it was a pretty lame planet.

thegmeister53
The storyline is what made me love Manaan and Peragus so much. The feeling of being abandoned, confused, and having to deal with what resources you have made me love Peragus. And Manaan was a water world, enough said.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.