Woah..Masons are'nt Nazi's.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ElectricCrow
I'm new to the forums and hate to get off on the wrong foot, but I've seen many threads already casting a negative light on Masonry.

Some things I've seen so far I'd like to address.

#1. Bush is a Mason.
NO HE'S NOT! Bush is a Bonesmen, like Kerry who was tapped into the Skull & Bones 2 years before Bush. Here is something you should know about Bonesmen. There are 600 living Bonesman alive today. It's no coinicidence that out of that minute number, 2 were running for Presidential office at the same time. Why? Because as long as a Bonesman is in office, we will be at WAR. Kerry was lined up to make sure that regardless of what happened the War would continue. Bonesmen go to war to prove they are worthy of the titles they attain in life.

Bush is not a Mason, nor was his father or grandfather Prescott.
Freemasonry does however have a great deal to do with the founding of this country as well as many other things relating to politics, infrastructure, charity etc.

#2. Freemasonry is devil worship or Luciferian.
Wrong. There are rivalries amongst all organized faiths and religions which includes Freemasonry and Catholocism. Albert Pike wrote a huge book about Masonry, Charity, Mankind and the like and a few people took a couple of sentences out of context and began plastering them all over the place with their own contentions and fabricated support systems for their claims.

There is so much contention relating to Freemasonry, the big "Secrets" etc, it's almost rediculous how many people are out there selling books based around this garbage. The problem is, too many people believe such claims far too easily without really digging into things themselves.

In todays day and age it's time for people to begin establishing their own indepenent thoughts. You can't trust the media, press, TV, Newspapers. None of those organizations care about you, me or anyone else. It's about the bottom line and power.

I'm happy to answer any questions I can if some of you are interested. I don't really sugar coat much and if I don't know something I'd simply tell you. I won't go running off to Google to copy and paste some claim by someone else like I see so many people do in forum discussions.

Free your mind, seek your truth. Don't relax on someone elses.

sick

a1hsauce
cry tht down to earth explanation really brought a tear to my eye...all the stuff ive read from some of the conspiracy theorists here just only raddled my brain...that was the first time i actually understood what the hell was going on on such a topic yes

Bardock42
Originally posted by ElectricCrow
There are 600 living Bonesman alive today.

Isn't it a prerequisite for living bonesmen to be alive? Anyways, I agree with you although I don't think the Bush-Hitler-Devil-Freemason threads and responses were taken serious by most of the posters on here.

ElectricCrow
Yeah, I type pretty fast and often my fingers get ahead of my mind.

Bardock42
Yeah, I type pretty fast and often my fingers get ahead of my mind.
Yeah, I was just pointing out the humour in that statement. I mean it happens to everyone. I think you showed what you meant very clear and understandable without using other peoples words. Although you might have felt the ignorance on this subject as stronger than it actually is.

Deano
http://www.davidicke.net/tellthetruth/research/masonpres.html

Deano

Bardock42

KharmaDog
Originally posted by Bardock42
Oh, good for the lower Freemasons that you have an idea.

Yes, I sure they are quite happy to learn all this 'secret' information from Deano.

a1hsauce
we dont have a black pope

Grand Moff Gav
Originally posted by a1hsauce
we dont have a black pope

WrathfulDwarf
I'm new to the forums and hate to get off on the wrong foot, but I've seen many threads already casting a negative light on Masonry.

#1. Bush is a Mason.
NO HE'S NOT!

Oh goody! That makes me feel better.

PVS

ElectricCrow
Quoting from Rense.com is no different than quoting scientific discoveries from the little paper mags you buy at grocery store counters preaching about alien babies and supernatural powers.

I woke up years ago and have been wide awake ever since, hence the reasoning behind the dark circles that hold up my eyes.

Truth isn't found in what you are told, not by me or anyone else. Truth is found by what you find on your own.

Truth is one of the most valuable things man can attain in his life and as such is not something merely given out freely to all. It's something that takes work and dedication over time and is rewarded to those who struggle through that path as they leave ignorance behind to those people who are too weak or too overburdened in life working for the powers above them without thinking about it because its the way they have all been trained to be since gradeschool.

To quote from what I consider a comical website and then tell the world to wake up I can't help but to think whether or not it is you who are sleeping or that you simply only care when the answers you seek are spelled out for you by people you don't know anything about.

Grand Moff Gav

#1. Bush is a Mason.
NO HE'S NOT! Bush
sick

You know that how? Are you his shadow do you know everything he does?

ElectricCrow
Actually, I am a Mason myself. That's how I know.

Grand Moff Gav
Actually, I am a Mason myself. That's how I know.

Once again you know every Mason there is? (The "Is Bush a Masonic Nazi?" was a question to a recent theory and while I respected you as part of the Brethren, my family have been Masons for generations, except my Uncle who joined the Orange Order,, you are being very clossed-minded .)

a1hsauce
and the plot thickens eek!

Grand Moff Gav
and the plot thickens eek!

Let's not.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Grand Moff Gav
Let's not.

It's nothing you can influence....it just does.

Aziz!
Most of the masons I know are great people.

Including my uncle.

a1hsauce
Originally posted by Grand Moff Gav
Let's not.
lets not what? confused

i thought all these masons and illuminatis and monks and all that crap were highely educated high ranking officials. politicians and such

Grand Moff Gav
Originally posted by Aziz!

Including my uncle.

Masons are just normal people... who like secrecy... andd running the police force... trust be abour a third of my lodge are DCI's. The Chief Superintendent is also a Mason!

ElectricCrow
If you are a Mason then you should know it's not very hard to find out who is and who isn't.

Bush is NOT a Mason.

a1hsauce
so how do you sign up to be a Mason?

Aziz!
Considering that my uncle was in WW2 I doubt he'd be a Nazi.

Aziz!
so how do you sign up to be a Mason?

You're recuited by a friend who is a mason.

You must also be 18 or over and believe in a higher power aka god.

a1hsauce
You're recuited by a friend who is a mason.

You must also be 18 or over and believe in a higher power aka god.
im 20 and im a catholic yes

Aziz!
im 20 and im a catholic yes

I can pm you a link for more info abou them if you want.

a1hsauce
do i get like a shiney badge?...lol nah its cool. ive been reading all this stuff between illuminati masons and all that stuff and i have no idea wht the differences are or why theyre fighting or whats up or whats down, ill just go to church and be a good boy

Deano

Including my uncle.

most of them probably are

Deano
Originally posted by PVS
http://www.meguiar.addr.com/black_pope.htm
once again you plagearise this idiotic however copyrighted material,
proving yourself to be a mindless follower of fanatics (cult member in training) as well as a thief of intellectual property.

you consistantly preach completely false information which is copy and pasted and say "the truth" and "wake up america". yes we are all "sheeple"
but who is it that gleefully and thankfully accepts whatever rense.com and other nonsensical sites give them and then refers to it as fact? who is it that never does his own reseach but would rather simply paste and bleat "the tru-u-u-u-u-u-u-u-u-th" like so many sheep lacking in free will and desire to aquire the truth as opposed to having it spoonfed to them.

oh you are such a rebel and inspiration deano. i sure wish i could just go to some random crackpot website and copy/paste whatever i see, out of blind and unconditional trust and obedience. i wish i could be a willing tool for profit driven attention whoring fanatics.

dance monkey dance

your obsession with me is growing. no need to go searching around websites every time i post.
i can post what i want. and im glad i am an inspiration to you. i copy and paste cos its easier. id rather do that then spend half an hour typing. rense.com is a good site.

tell me where do u get your news from? id love to know

Eis
Funny how most people in this forum always say it's their uncle who is a mason.
Anyway, my grandfather is a mason too and he's a fascist and though I don't know a lot about the masons I think it's stupid for people to paint them all with the same brush, so people stop saying "Masons are Nazis." or "Masons aren't." they are people after all they don't all have the same ideals.

Deano
most masons dont know whats going on up in the higher ranks.

ElectricCrow
Thats crap bud.

The rituals are all over the web. The literature about those rituals can be found all over the place.

It's MYTH!

It's just like saying Freemasonry is a Secret Society. It's bs. Ben Franklin said it best. "The biggest secret of Freemasonry is that there are no secrets."

People just keep painting a multitude of pictures about Masonry much like anything else they can think of to sell books and to hear themselves talk. Everyone is a scholar of their own fiction.

Eis
Thats crap bud.

The rituals are all over the web. The literature about those rituals can be found all over the place.

It's MYTH!

It's just like saying Freemasonry is a Secret Society. It's bs. Ben Franklin said it best. "The biggest secret of Freemasonry is that there are no secrets."

People just keep painting a multitude of pictures about Masonry much like anything else they can think of to sell books and to hear themselves talk. Everyone is a scholar of their own fiction.

Agreed.

PVS
Originally posted by Deano
your obsession with me is growing. no need to go searching around websites every time i post.

copy a sentence--->paste on google---->hit search
total time spent: aprox 8 seconds

i can post what i want.

in theory, yes. by law, no you cant just pass off other people's intellectual property as your own. thats the law. its unethical to do so and i will call you on it every single time. cant stand it? then post the source like everyone else.

where do i get my news? i get my news from many reputable and valid sources. then i usually check different blogs which link to articles of interest that are either odd local news or ones which i have missed. again, from reputable sources with no single agenda. a.k.a. fanatic wackos...i mean 'delusionally gifted'

Deano
Originally posted by PVS
copy a sentence--->paste on google---->hit search
total time spent: aprox 8 seconds

in theory, yes. by law, no you cant just pass off other people's intellectual property as your own. thats the law. its unethical to do so and i will call you on it every single time. cant stand it? then post the source like everyone else.

where do i get my news? i get my news from many reputable and valid sources. then i usually check different blogs which link to articles of interest that are either odd local news or ones which i have missed. again, from reputable sources with no single agenda. a.k.a. fanatic wackos...i mean 'delusionally gifted'

i dont try and pass other peoples work as my own. to think so is idiotic.

lol valid sources you say?. thank you, i havent laughed like that in a long time.

PVS
i dont try and pass other peoples work as my own. to think so is idiotic.

by copying and ommiting any source, you are plagearising. i didnt make the rules up, you know.

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by PVS
by copying and ommiting any source, you are plagearising. i didnt make the rules up, you know.

Thats how I got my Masters shifty

overlord
Meh.. I don't care about the rumors of all these odd highschool ritual groups and even weirder stuff.
I just hate it that only people from wealthy families have a chance in politics and such.. It's already the idea of an elite group of people that's just wrong..

Syren
I'm reading Angels & Demons right now, I'll get back to you if and when the light dawns confused

amity75
Why are masons so terrified of revealing their secrets? Being Scottish and protestant a few of my mates are masons and they WILL NOT give away even the teensiest secret no matter how drunk they are even though they can happily tell me the most intimate details about other aspects of their lives. Why is this???? What hold does the masonic lodge have over its members???

PVS
THEY MUST BE IN LEAGUE WITH SATAN!!!! fear

Syren
Yeah, but apparently they 'have no secrets to tell', so that's probably why you're getting nothing out of them. Apparently.

PVS, if the Devil were their master surely they'd be publicising it? He's a complete attention whore laughing out loud

Deano
Originally posted by Syren
I'm reading Angels & Demons right now, I'll get back to you if and when the light dawns confused

thats a good book, but the stuf about the illuminati is full of bullshit.

Syren
Doesn't bother me in the slightest happy I'm reading for pleasure, not for research.

Deano
pretty much the same formula as the da vinci code.

you shud read stephen kings 'the stand'
fantastic book worth readingbig grin

Syren
Yeah, I noticed. If it's not the religious feminine it's the Illuminati. With a mention of the Knights Templar thrown in for good measure roll eyes (sarcastic)

I'm not usually into crime books, but since I read The Da Vinci Code I got the Dan Brown bug. My step mum got me Angels & Demons, Deception Point and Digital Fortress for Christmas happy

Deano
i doubt i will read any more dan brown. deception point and digital fortress arnt suppose to be that impressive.

ive been reading alot of stephen king recently. i just finished reading the stand which is over 1000 pages long..staggering. fantastic book though.

Syren
I'll look out for it... the longer the better yes

I wouldn't have bought them, I doubt I would have bought Angels & Demons if they hadn't been bought for me. But I might as well read them now I've got them and A&D has captured my interest.

Nothing beats Terry Pratchett's Discworld though no2

Grand Moff Gav
If you are a Mason then you should know it's not very hard to find out who is and who isn't.

Bush is NOT a Mason.

However there are groups who are secretive within the Lodge itself. Even if the Lodge is open for any.

overlord
Originally posted by amity75
Why are masons so terrified of revealing their secrets? Being Scottish and protestant a few of my mates are masons and they WILL NOT give away even the teensiest secret no matter how drunk they are even though they can happily tell me the most intimate details about other aspects of their lives. Why is this???? What hold does the masonic lodge have over its members??? I think all the masons are just trying to be interesting that way. big grin

Syren
Yeah, because it's an immediate trend setter big grin

overlord
Yeah, actually.. I would even consider to participate in their silly rituals myself only to be the party pooper and spoil all their secrets to the world.
Why should I be afraid if they probably threaten me?
I'd actually would have done something important that way! eek!

Grand Moff Gav
Originally posted by amity75
Why are masons so terrified of revealing their secrets? Being Scottish and protestant a few of my mates are masons and they WILL NOT give away even the teensiest secret no matter how drunk they are even though they can happily tell me the most intimate details about other aspects of their lives. Why is this???? What hold does the masonic lodge have over its members???

Don't worry there are no secrets. What lodge do your friends attend?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.