Freaky Subject

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cropsy_is_god
Has anyone here ever had any hallucinations either watching or after watching a horror film ?

piccola_nuvola
I don't know.....I haven't. well, when I was younger I used to have this strange feeling that someone was following or watching me, but I don't have it any more. and anyway, I wouldn't call this hallucination..

Impediment
Only if I was Watching Under the Influence (W.U.I.).

cropsy_is_god
Ive had some before i ever took any sort of drugs. I woke up very early morning and thought i saw Tommy & Hawes dig up Jason's coffin which scared the crap out me & another was i thought i saw Butterball from hellraiser walking up and down my room. Ive had loads of others from when i was really young.

deathbycorn
No, just while watching 'Fear & Loathing In Las Vegas'.

Jigsaw22
one time i waz watchin tv and i looked in my hallway and i thought i saw a shadow Happy Dance

LizzyT123
Originally posted by cropsy_is_god
Has anyone here ever had any hallucinations either watching or after watching a horror film ?

I was litterally shaking like crazy after I saw a Phantasm movie when I was little, and the Crypt Keeper has haunted me since I was like 2.

cropsy_is_god
Before i ever saw a Hellraiser film i thought i saw Pinhead's head floating in my room and i started screaming.

beta-wolf_101
Never had hallucinations before.......at least not because of watching a movie, have had them because of sleep deprivation though.......Oh and to those of you who remember who the hell I am, I live!!!!!

adscrawler
ive had messed up dreams after wathing TCM, weird familys trying to kill me.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.