My friend...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JacopeX
Got deported back to his country. all ma friends are pissed off. mad It so stupid. Man im not in a good mood today, and his gurl is cryin to cuz he aint commin back.

Peace out Raul. sad It wuz nice knowin ya

fini
really? how come?

JacopeX
Cuz these dumbasses found out he wuz illegal to this country. Who eva Snitched, all of the people who got rauls back is gonna jump that motha****a. Im one of them cuz that aint right

Stop Snitchin!!!!

JacopeX
http://images.ibsys.com/2005/0926/5022146.jpg

Lana
He got busted for breaking the law. Simple as.

KENobi™
Illlegal aliens are teh suck.

Get out of the country, or become legal.

fini
nah, I dont believe that

Just cause they are living in a country illegally doesn't mean they gonna get deported. If he didn't get caught doing something, then he pissed of someone.

I got family who's been in the states for over 12 yrs and they still cant get their green card. They going to university and got jobs to support themselves and stuff. When people are not hurting anyone and the only reason why they are illegal is cause of the slow 'system' , it is really wrong to deport them.

~Da Moose~
Like he didn't deserve it. He was an illegal alien...good riddance to him.

JacopeX
Originally posted by fini
nah, I dont believe that

Just cause they are living in a country illegally doesn't mean they gonna get deported. If he didn't get caught doing something, then he pissed of someone.

I got family who's been in the states for over 12 yrs and they still cant get their green card. They going to university and got jobs to support themselves and stuff. When people are not hurting anyone and the only reason why they are illegal is cause of the slow 'system' , it is really wrong to deport them. Cuz they didnt have a green card and got deported. Son of a *****! Yo but I got so many firends that arent even legal

Anyway wut i said is jus wut i guess happened to him why he got deported but its iight

~Da Moose~
Originally posted by JacopeX
Cuz they didnt have a green card and got deported. Son of a *****! Yo but I got so many firends that arent even legal

Anyway wut i said is jus wut i guess happened to him why he got deported but its iight

Stop talking like an idiot, please...it's getting really annoying.

fini
HEYYY, just to tell you all, except for native american, you all are ****ing ALIENS to that land. These people just happen to be coming later on when they need a bunch of paper work to stay there and not a time when they had to kill several thousand people to take over their land.

Once they contributing to society, POSITIVELY, then get the heck of their backs. SHEESH

JacopeX
It fuggin pisses me off when some one i know leaves. Cuz we people in this country deserve equal rights!

Lana
It fuggin pisses me off when some one i know leaves. Cuz we people in this country deserve equal rights!

Only those who are here legally have rights....

KENobi™
HEYYY, just to tell you all, except for native american, you all are ****ing ALIENS to that land. These people just happen to be coming later on when they need a bunch of paper work to stay there and not a time when they had to kill several thousand people to take over their land.

Once they contributing to society, POSITIVELY, then get the heck of their backs. SHEESH

Hahaha! My family descended from Native Americans, I can stay. eek! stick out tongue

fini
hehe, YEP, u most certainly can, LOL

JacopeX
Yea, but we have to suffer like hiding cowards miffed:

~Da Moose~
Originally posted by Lana
Only those who are here legally have rights....

Must be a LAW or something right, Lana? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Of course, Gangstas don't roll with the laws that the PO PO enforce, so why should it be any different for his homeys, am I riiieeeeegggghhhht?

JacopeX
Originally posted by ~Da Moose~
Must be a LAW or something right, Lana? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Of course, Gangstas don't roll with the laws that the PO PO enforce, so why should it be any different for his homeys, am I riiieeeeegggghhhht? rolling on floor laughing Youre funny man, yu cant rock that joint

So yea im jus not in a good mood

a1hsauce
that sucks dude..i feel for ya

fini
Hmmm

lol hey if the person is making trouble and part of society that brings down the name of their hardworking , honest countrymen, THEN SEND THEIR SORRY ASSES BACK where they came from.

JacopeX
Yo he had a life here

he had friends, a gurl, a job, everytyhing

and he left all that

~Da Moose~
Hmmm

lol hey if the person is making trouble and part of society that brings down the name of their hardworking , honest countrymen, THEN SEND THEIR SORRY ASSES BACK where they came from.

laughing out loud OMFG...I can just picture you on a Naturalization/Deportation board...

Mr. So and So, we regret to inform you that we are sending your sorry ass back to where you came from... laughing out loud

fini
hehehe

fini
welllll it will be a little more colourly said than that.

Jedi Priestess
Yea, but we have to suffer like hiding cowards miffed:

then stop swimming across the river

Lana
Originally posted by ~Da Moose~
laughing out loud OMFG...I can just picture you on a Naturalization/Deportation board...

Mr. So and So, we regret to inform you that we are sending your sorry ass back to where you came from... laughing out loud

laughing out loud that'd be so funny.....

a1hsauce
Originally posted by Jedi Priestess
then stop swimming across the river
what and take the long way through the dessert you crazy!?

JacopeX
Oh ok lemme give you all something to think about and think about this hard iight

Try goin to a placei dont know like El salvador, I know how it is ova there, they really unfair with peoples right and dont give people enough money to live in parts there. There one of those countries that think of havin the deed of war. Now try livin in a country down south america with alot of imperialism and killin. Yo jus think about it, would you wanna live in poverty and.or a place with alot of bad goverment or live in America with freedom

Lana
Oh ok lemme give you all something to think about and think about this hard iight

Try goin to a placei dont know like El salvador, I know how it is ova there, they really unfair with peoples right and dont give people enough money to live in parts there. There one of those countries that think of havin the deed of war. Now try livin in a country down south america with alot of imperialism and killin. Yo jus think about it, would you wanna live in poverty and.or a place with alot of bad goverment or live in America with freedom

You can live in the US, if you come in legally. IE, following the law.

My entire familly's from Europe, and they all came into the US legally.

a1hsauce

dude..youre talking about freedom and education and rights and stuff...yet you type like a moron. I dont mean disrespect man, but show what it is your preaching about. erm

Jedi Priestess

Listen Speak ENGLISH and stop with the gansta wanna be talk and perhaps you'd be taken more seriously.

JacopeX
No but im jus typin about why we come here. But to get back to the subject with getting deported, im glad ma parents got a green card thanks to ronald reagan.

a1hsauce
No but im jus typin about why we come here. But to get back to the subject with getting deported, im glad ma parents got a green card thanks to ronald reagan.
Reagan was a F***in Moron! but seriously man, type better, youll get a much more positive response

JacopeX
Listen Speak ENGLISH and stop with the gansta wanna be talk and perhaps you'd be taken more seriously.

This is English:

Hey, how are you

This not english:

Holla, como estas

See i hate when people tell me to speak english when i am, and no i cant type well, but i could write well and talk well but jus dont feel like it, i only do it for school and for ma life iight. This aint no report or exam. Jus leave the people how they wanna type.

Now to get back on topic

JacopeX
Originally posted by a1hsauce
Reagan was a F***in Moron! but seriously man, type better, youll get a much more positive response Reagan is one of my/our favorite presidents

a1hsauce
As a fellow latino, i find it really hard to believe you said that

Jedi Priestess
This is English:

Hey, how are you

This not english:

Holla, como estas

See i hate when people tell me to speak english when i am, and no i cant type well, but i could write well and talk well but jus dont feel like it, i only do it for school and for ma life iight. This aint no report or exam. Jus leave the people how they wanna type.

Now to get back on topic

*sigh* then keep typing like an ignorant idiot iiight?

JacopeX
Wut?

JacopeX
*sigh* then keep typing like an ignorant idiot Im not being ignorant, im jus sayin. See, I cant see things the same as all of you do. When ever I see someone type wrong, i jus ignore it and i dont think of them as anything bad, but when you do, yall think of them as an idiot.

Jedi Priestess
Wut?

point made

JacopeX
About wut?

~Da Moose~

Yo.......wut?

a1hsauce
look you sound like a bright kid, but you have to remember "The Man" dont give two shits about us! educate yourself, speak coherently, thats the only way youre going to get your message across...yo

JacopeX
You know wut, im done here, you get why im pissed, and about why we come here, na na na na, peace out

JacopeX
Originally posted by a1hsauce
look you sound like a bright kid, but you have to remember "The Man" dont give two shits about us! educate yourself, speak coherently, thats the only way youre going to get your message across...yo
Actually im an honor roll student but online i type hoeva. I dont got to show nuttin iight. Im mostly into other stuff which i wanna prove im one of the best at one day.

a1hsauce
roll eyes (sarcastic) this is why i dont work with High School kids anymore

Bloigen
This is English:

Hey, how are you

This not english:

Holla, como estas

Now to get back on topic

Report? Exam? What happened to being a "gangsta"?

JacopeX
Originally posted by Bloigen
Report? Exam? What happened to being a "gangsta"? Stop tryin to actin like you know wut a gangsta is mad mad

~Da Moose~
Stop tryin to actin like you know wut a gangsta is mad mad

I would suggest the same thing to you. whistle

Bloigen
I can tell you that a "gangsta" wouldn't be an honour roll student.

JacopeX
cuz im in the eazy classes :P iight come on seriously jus drop it all, now gtalk amongst yourselves iight homes, peace

Bloigen
Okay ma brutha. IIIGGGGHHHHTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!! It's nuthin but a g-THANG BABY!!!!! Yeha!" Spr4ledinng worng sis dsos soseasy WBOOWO

~Da Moose~
Okay ma brutha. IIIGGGGHHHHTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!! It's nuthin but a g-THANG BABY!!!!! Yeha!" Spr4ledinng worng sis dsos soseasy WBOOWO

*points excitedly*
I understood that!!! eek!

JacopeX
Okay ma brutha. IIIGGGGHHHHTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!! It's nuthin but a g-THANG BABY!!!!! Yeha!" Spr4ledinng worng sis dsos soseasy WBOOWO Yo you aint it, so quit tryin iight

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.