Ice Man vs Zzzax

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Zzzax-Powers and abilities
Zzzax is a creature of pure electricity (or to be more precise a psionically charged electromagnetic field in humanoid form). It can generate electricity (usually in the form of lightning bolts), manipulate nearby electrical fields, and fly. Zzzax absorbs electricity from the human brain to survive; this usually kills its victims, and usually gives Zzzax temporary personality traits similar to those of the person it has absorbed. Only his foe the Hulk has proven immune to this ability.

Although Zzzaxx is a being composed of energy, what passes as its corporeal form is able to lift matter as a normal humanoid body (as though it had hands, muscles, and a skeletal structure). Zzzax possesses the ability to lift in excess of 100 tons or more based on its level of energy it has aborbed at the time. Zzzaxx has nearly limitless stamina and durability due to the quasi-physical nature of its body. It is capable of hovering its body in the air, but it does not achieve a velocity any faster than that of an ordinary human of its size who was running or walking at the same speed on level ground.

When the energy that composes Zzzaxx' quasi-physical body is dispersed or nullified it somehow always reforms itself. Zzzaz is extremely difficult to restrain or damage.

Retrieved from "http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zzzax"

HigH ScholaR
Zzzax takes this one 8/10

Dark Urizen
Ummmm.........no
It's a stalemate. Both of them can arguably rebuild themselves, since they're consciousness-characters. Iceman will always have vapors in the air, and Zzzax will always have SOME form of electromagnetism around.

golem370
But he could turn into pure energy and attack Ice Man heart or Brain.

HigH ScholaR
that is what i was thinking, but i just relaised is Zzax still vulnerable to high degrees/volumes of water.

Dark Urizen
Originally posted by golem370
But he could turn into pure energy and attack Ice Man heart or Brain.

He has no heart or brain. He's made of ice........does a piece of ice have a heart or brain? Sometimes you make wonder golem370...

HigH ScholaR
So why us he sentient and how does he do the things he does, for that matter how does he do anything.

Dark Urizen
Originally posted by HigH ScholaR
So why us he sentient and how does he do the things he does, for that matter how does he do anything.

because Iceman like Zzzax, and Sandman and Hydroman (which also don't have brains and hearts while in element mode) are ELEMENTALS. They do not have bodies. They are CONSCIENCE-characters. A conscience that can possess water vapors (iceman), the EM field (Zzzax), sand (sandman), water again (hydroman).

I would've thought you'd know things like this.

HigH ScholaR
it seemed to have slipped my mind with iceman guess i don't know him well that much anymore

DrDoom101
You can't freeze electricity, and iceman can always reform himself

golem370
bump

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.