X3 Needs Your Vote

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

tas001
There is a poll at Entertainment Weekly.com X-men 3 needs your vote. The results will be published in the magazine lets get it to number 1. Spread the word to other Xboards you might be part of. We need to help this movie get more buzz than its been getting and this is one time us fan can make a difference. Im not able to post a link so just go to EW and look for it or someone PM me and I'll PM you the link to post it.

Tas001

Xplosive
Vote here for X3:

http://www.ew.com/ew/article/poll/0,6115,1147343_1_0_,00.html

buffymitch
what do you mean not enough buzz. i don't live in america but from what i see on the net it does get a great amount of buzz. i will vote but i say the buzz is kinda good

Flavio
i voted, but it feels like superman fans are more into this voting thing...

stunna1773
Originally posted by Flavio
i voted, but it feels like superman fans are more into this voting thing...
thats wut think

buffymitch
Originally posted by Flavio
it feels like superman fans are more into this voting thing...

yeah and they categorize us as geeks! i voted we'll have to see how the rest plays out

Flavio
arent most people who like comics geeks? erm
yeah, let`s see

buffymitch
Ok that did sound offensive both to my fellow x-men fans especially if they don't mind being called a geek and to the Superman fans. my apologies

wsg
Ivoted but I think that we are geeks! Everyone I've met thinks I'm weird for liking comics and the like.... comments?

Paola
^ last night I mentioned to 'someone' I liked comics and the bloody bastard said: "Comics? you like comics? how old are you?"

schmoll

tas001
lol I know the feeling same thing here. Oh well Im geek and Im proud lol

Tas

Flavio
i dont consider myself a geek, but just because i dont like comics, and because i usually dont complain about the movies like most die hard fans do...

Mainstream
I'm more of a fan than a geek myself

X-Woman
Aw...the poll ended and Superman won! sad

Paola
schmoll

buffymitch
i think it was obvious that superman would win. they have an older audience older movies and evrybody wnats to see how the new superman plays out.

mr.smiley
I'm bummed out about the new Superman movie.Wasn't Lex Luther like the villian in all the other films?and who do we get in this movie.Luther!
Why can't we get Doomsday.

Btw,am I the only one who thinks Kevin Spacey has an creepy resemblence to Dr.Evil in his role as Luther?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.