What is Music?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

redcaped
I believe music, song, or score are feelings of expression and the sound of action. Sound of action does not mean to play an instrument or hit a can, it means the timing of the action (up&down). I also think that music is the voice of immortality. The classics sometimes are better cause they're from the past. Time change things and that special thing you live or experience at that time is been recorded as music. Any thoughts?

Koala MeatPie
Scince When Does the Assylum Have internet Access? confused

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by Koala MeatPie
Scince When Does the Assylum Have internet Access? confused

Must have gotten donations from Apple or something.

Bloigen
What Is Music is an experimental music festival held in Australia. It originally emerged in 1994 as a platform to expose unusual contemporary musical forms that were otherwise unknown to the general public at that point in time. Simultaneously, it challenged the prevailing preconceptions as to what in fact constituted music

Impediment
Shouldn't this be in the Music Discussion Forum instead of the OTF?

Koala MeatPie
THANK YOU!... Now I don't have to say it...

Bloigen
Originally posted by Impediment
Shouldn't this be in the Music Discussion Forum instead of the OTF?

No. You should.

ZING!

redcaped
Guys, if I write a song called "We all came from the asylum" it should be the best ever.

*lizziekk*
Originally posted by Bloigen
What Is Music is an experimental music festival held in Australia. It originally emerged in 1994 as a platform to expose unusual contemporary musical forms that were otherwise unknown to the general public at that point in time. Simultaneously, it challenged the prevailing preconceptions as to what in fact constituted music
wow...

Impediment
No. You should.

ZING!

You lost me............................ "Zing?"

Bloigen

Kharhmah
No. You should.

ZING!
You do realise that the above retaliation would not even be used by my nine year old nephew, dont you?

redcaped
The reason I didn't go to the music place was this one: If I post this thread over there it'll be totally ignored. We creators have the right to place our creation anywhere we please. This is a free board and I believe I don't need to pay for loco. My thread wants a wider range, if you let me.

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by redcaped
The reason I didn't go to the music place was this one: If I post this thread over there it'll be totally ignored. We creators have the right to place our creation anywhere we please. This is a free board and I believe I don't need to pay for loco. My thread wants a wider range, if you let me.

We creators? I'm sorry but this isn't the "Mona Lisa".

Bloigen
Originally posted by Kharhmah
You do realise that the above retaliation would not even be used by my nine year old nephew, dont you?

Goo Goo Ga Ga.

Alpha Centauri
Pointless philosophising aside, it's a musical topic isn't it? Yes. Therefore it belongs in the MuDF.

Or, at a stretch, the PF.

-AC

Impediment
Thank you.

redcaped
To me this thread is a great painting. Don't be so rude.

Kharhmah
To me this thread is a great painting. Don't be so rude.
If that is the case should it not be in the Artwork Forum?

Darth Macabre
It's not even in the right forum. It's a huge doubtful this thread will amount to anything more then a cheap finger painting.

redcaped
What does "off-topic" mean to you? Create a new meaning.

Darth Macabre
Yes but when theres already a thread specifically made for something, it is no longer "off-topic".

redcaped
To me it is and to you is not. So, are you saying that your opinion has more strength. Have you told me at least a thought about what music represents to you. No need to sing, please!

Darth Macabre
To me it is and to you is not. So, are you saying that your opinion has more strength. Have you told me at least a thought about what music represents to you. No need to sing, please!

No to me is isn't, and to the board administrator it probably isn't either.

redcaped
I welcome anyone with no insults.

Darth Macabre
I have not insulted you personally once. I am merely stating the lack of historical value of this thread.

punkrocker666
I believe music, song, or score are feelings of expression and the sound of action. Sound of action does not mean to play an instrument or hit a can, it means the timing of the action (up&down). I also think that music is the voice of immortality. The classics sometimes are better cause they're from the past. Time change things and that special thing you live or experience at that time is been recorded as music. Any thoughts? music + me= sane i think

redcaped
It has a lot of history and it is my thought, my expression, and my time. For whom? For all of you.

redcaped
My point is that "music" is not a forbidden or a bad word and for that you can use it at any circumstance.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.