Fleur Evil?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Phantom
Okay, another theory popped up in my head when I was reading a thread on the Burrow being destroyed thingy.... Yea, someone said what if Death Eaters storm Bill and Fleur wedding. This got me thinking, yea, I know, that isn't good with me but this one you might find interesting. What if, in the next book, Fleur turns out to be evil. What if she worked for the Death Eaters (not one, but working. I know people would see the Death Eater mark on her bare arms... unless... what was she always wearing when we see her in book six?) and, knowing all of the Order will be there for it, tells the Death Eaters and they come and storm the place? I have no supporting for this, I know. This is simply a hypothesis. It is needed to be tested once I get my books at my dads house.

exanda kane
She is french eek!

sammii
point being ...? there are wizards from all around the world .........it would be mint if fleur was a death eater

Barker
Originally posted by exanda kane
She is french eek!
And some Compotent Americans hate the French so....

stick out tongue

exanda kane
Originally posted by Barker
And some Compotent Americans hate the French so....

stick out tongue

And some British do too. For obvious reasons.

1066!.....1066! They spoiled and ruined hundreds of years of Saxon culture. mad

smile

Imperial_Samura
The French are tops in my book.

It would be interesting if she was, though there hasn't really been any evidence of it (the false Moody didn't use her to help him get Harry in the Goblet of fire, but maybe she wasn't working for him then) - I don't know, she sometimes has that personality, that shallow image one could associate with a death eater, but then again she seems nice enough, and she's in with the Weasly's, a family the Death Eaters consider blood traitors. Not sure if she could pull off the act of liking them for as long as she has is she didn't actually like them.

And I guess there are those rumors people keep coming up with that there was another double agent, like Snape, who works for the baddies.

Barker

smile
Er.... Exactly? confused

exanda kane
Originally posted by Barker
Er.... Exactly? confused

It makes us British, don't know whether you are personaly, more French. Bloody Europeans!
roll eyes (sarcastic)

And I have to agree, apart from my taken opportunity of reasoning that she's evil because she's french, it's a nice idea, unexpected until now.

The Phantom
Originally posted by Imperial_Samura
The French are tops in my book.

It would be interesting if she was, though there hasn't really been any evidence of it (the false Moody didn't use her to help him get Harry in the Goblet of fire, but maybe she wasn't working for him then) - I don't know, she sometimes has that personality, that shallow image one could associate with a death eater, but then again she seems nice enough, and she's in with the Weasly's, a family the Death Eaters consider blood traitors. Not sure if she could pull off the act of liking them for as long as she has is she didn't actually like them.

And I guess there are those rumors people keep coming up with that there was another double agent, like Snape, who works for the baddies. She could be under a spell, of course. It would help her being there. I personally feel that she could be a double agent. I mean, the Death Eaters know the Weasley's are part of the order. This could be planned for them as a trap. I really, actually, like this idea.

dagurlhoolived
i really like that idea, i remember reading something in the book about her and thinking it was fishy, ill look it up later......

TheSun

smile
I don't understand the British dislike of the French, we could certainly learn a thing or two from them. Britain is turning into a nation of self-obsessed elitists at one end, and mindless blinkered yobs at the other. The English gentleman is dying out. But anyway, I can't see Fleur being evil - this is just a random theory which could happen - pretty much nething could happen, I don't see any evidence whatsoever for this theory being true.

Council#13
Stop about the poor French. A few hundred years ago their armies would be able to defend it's people, but now an 80 year old with an eyepatch could defeat the French army.

exanda kane
Did I even say anything about the French military? No.

Hence the lack of sense of humour around here...

TheSun
Originally posted by Council#13
Stop about the poor French. A few hundred years ago their armies would be able to defend it's people, but now an 80 year old with an eyepatch could defeat the French army.
I don't know where you're getting that from, the French are more disciplined and most importantly more sensible than most other military forces, especially the US.

exanda kane
Oh lets stop going offf topic, half arsed, smart mouth remarks like mine are allowed, but everyone, just stop.

Fleur's obviosuly evil. Erm...

The Phantom
Yes, I have no evidence.... yet. I'm going to be searching the books once I get a hold of them again... I'm a maniac about this stuff. I just find it would be interesting if this happens.

div
suppose its possible, but not likely, she doesnt have the temperment to stay with a family and pretend to love them for that long, she snaps too easily so she would have snapped sooner ....and her being french doesn't make her any different...

An in case your wondering ......my nationality is Scottish

The Phantom
Originally posted by div
suppose its possible, but not likely, she doesnt have the temperment to stay with a family and pretend to love them for that long, she snaps too easily so she would have snapped sooner ....and her being french doesn't make her any different...

An in case your wondering ......my nationality is Scottish She could be making up a whole other person. Who knows, how she acts may not even actually be how she acts. She could be some really uber *****... Ok that didn't help much. She could be the exact opposite of what she is... ok, that would make her good... You know what I'm getting at.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.