Important: Merging With General Comics

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DigiMark007
As of this Thursday or Friday, this forum will be merged with the General Comic Book Forum and will no longer exist as an independant forum.

The reasons for this are varied. For one, the character-specific forums such as this one pre-date the comic forum, and were originally intended to keep general comic talks away from the comic movies forum. Since the comic movies forum was split to create the regular comic forum recently, these character forums are less needed.

In addition to that, the Hulk forum has much less traffic than the other character forums. With two Moderators dedicated to the general comics forum, it makes more sense to merge this with it.

Thank you for your understanding. This merging is intended to make the comics section of KMC less complicated and more efficient. With luck, the merge will serve this end.

-The Mods

HigH ScholaR
mad no no mad

you have made alot of enemies today mad

Scoobless
Originally posted by HigH ScholaR
mad no no mad

you have made alot of enemies today mad

YEAH!!!!! mad

you should've just deleted the stooooopid Hulk forum altogether

stick out tongue

HigH ScholaR
Yeah welll, Yeah welll Damn you Damn you, you'll expect alot of retaliation from us................ quickly everyone make as much hulk threads as you can................... and yes post in them no expression

HigH ScholaR
WE SHOULD CONDUCT A PETITION

Scoobless

to delete the Hulk forum? i vote yes

devil

HigH ScholaR
Hmm scoob you obviously haven't thought or realised that The comic book section wll be spammed or filled with hulk topics and continue to as it will not be merged with it.

Scoobless

Petition started:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f51/t386268.html

Hulk_Power
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!

WHY!?!?!?! WHY MUST THEY GET RID OF THE HULK FORUM!?!?!?! THIS IS A BUNCH OF BULL SHIT!!!! NOW I HATE THEM FOR DOING THIS!!!!

long pig
Cuz it's so hardddd...to say goodbye...to yesterdayyyyyyy....!!!

http://www.choiceshirts.com/images/A1/59/A1592F-md.jpg
http://www.funny-pictures.biz/images%20for%20web/YouSuck.jpg

Scoobless
Originally posted by Scoobless
YEAH!!!!! mad

you should've just deleted the stooooopid Hulk forum altogether

stick out tongue

yes

Scoobless
btw.... what happened to my petition thread?

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by DigiMark007
As of this Thursday or Friday, this forum will be merged with the General Comic Book Forum and will no longer exist as an independant forum.

The reasons for this are varied. For one, the character-specific forums such as this one pre-date the comic forum, and were originally intended to keep general comic talks away from the comic movies forum. Since the comic movies forum was split to create the regular comic forum recently, these character forums are less needed.

In addition to that, the Hulk forum has much less traffic than the other character forums. With two Moderators dedicated to the general comics forum, it makes more sense to merge this with it.

Thank you for your understanding. This merging is intended to make the comics section of KMC less complicated and more efficient. With luck, the merge will serve this end.

-The Mods

When did KMC turn into WoW?

Scoobless
WoW?

FG725
Originally posted by Hulk_Power
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!

WHY!?!?!?! WHY MUST THEY GET RID OF THE HULK FORUM!?!?!?! THIS IS A BUNCH OF BULL SHIT!!!! NOW I HATE THEM FOR DOING THIS!!!!
lol please no one likes hulk anyway except you and a few others i mean the movie sucked i dont think they even make the comics anymore and the TV show only has reruns not much greatness if you ask me

Raz
The hulk merger with the comics movie is now complete!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.