Hunter/Prey Doomsday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

roughrider
Anyone have scans of Doomsday at his best, fighting and crushing Superman and everyone else on Apokolips?
The WHOLE issue would be SWEET.

roughrider
No one has anything?
Where's Whirly or Snoop when I need them?

alexanderluthor
Originally posted by roughrider
No one has anything?
Where's Whirly or Snoop when I need them?
You should try going to www.superherochat.net and then to the ICT section since there are the most knowledges guys in comic books around the net, I'm sure they can provide you anything you need in scannage.

Femi32
alexanderluther, you can't be serious with that picture. That guy looks horrible as Superman. I know you're joking anyway. I do agree that Brandon Routh doesn't fit the role. They should have cast Jim Caviezel. At least he looks like a man.

Femi32
If they couldn't find a guy to fit the role, they should have given him a decent suit.

roughrider
Love this constant photoshop work from the fans - changing the burgundy to red. While you're at it, let's see what it looks like with a really dark blue, and the yellow a deep gold. That makes his costume look the best.
Routh's face and body are fine. He apparently has been told for years he resembles Christopher Reeve. And he can just look in shape and not be muscle-bound too; his might is science based after all.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.