Labyrinth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WickedXOne
Hello all, Who couldn't Forget Sarahs Journey in the Labyrinth? Not to Forget *Cough* David bowie's Tight pants *Cough* And David bowies Dance magic song? So come And Carry out a conversation with me...You know you want to.

Rambo
I loved the movie Labyrinth. I didn't much care for David Bowie's tight pants though. I could do with out that.

WickedXOne
*Lightly laughs* Well A Select few do, So Who was your favorite Character?.

annettemint
Oh Labyrinth is a classic..but The Dark Crystal kinda creeped me out.

Rambo
I cant say who my favorite character is right now cause i havent seen it in 8 years but i just bought it on dvd the other day and i plan on watching it soon.

WickedXOne
Well thats good....Ack Dark crystal was akward....

Uberking Robert
The byatch in that movie was a lousy actress. Her ass didn't look too bad tho.

bogen
how come use all have no av or sigs?

i liked it but it's been to long for me to recall those pants.

Rambo
cause we dont

Johnlindsey289
No no, your wrong! i always thought "Labyrinth" was kind of gay, i mean it's alright but David Bowie was terrible in it especially with that crotch showing to please those crazed teen girls( he did better in the movie "The Hunger"wink, "Dark Crystal" in my opinion is wayyyy better.

TheGoblinQueen
well then, i happen to love labyrinth and its such a classic i cant c y ur dissin it! the songs r timeless and david bowie is strangley attractive, even wiv those famous tights. mabe it was the idea of the film to make it gay? its obviously not a serious film so mabe gay is good in this case. and bowie was perfect for the role, his kinda freakiness made the film! i mean who doesnt associate labyrinth wiv david bowie?

anyway the dark crystal is also great and iv been fans of both of these films since i was wee, and i did hear somewhere there is a dark crystal sequel coming up.

TheGoblinQueen
4got to say my fav character being sir didymus, he rocks

Makedde
I love this movie, I have it on DVD. It's fantastic, and David Bowie is excellent, but not because of his tight pants, but because of his hair! It's all about the hair, baby!!!

omaga
hi all! i love the labyrinth not to shore about david in the tights but its a great film! have u lot seen LEGEND with tom cruise!!???

mr.smiley
I love the movie and the soundtrack!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.