"Airline Food!"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

QuincE
What Is up with that stuff?

Seriously now folks. We've heard it everywhere. But where did this cliche' bad joke originate? I'd really like to know.

Darth Macabre
Most airlines don't even serve food anymore. And the ones that do, I don't actually mind.

a1hsauce
ive never had airline food before besides the peanuts and crackers they have for the shorter flights

QuincE
I once had like a turkey cheese hot pocket thing on there. It was pretty good. I guess it's kinda like that whole "ewww school food" thing from all the tv shows, when the food at my school is actually quite enjoyable.

...Food is very mysterious.

a1hsauce
Food is food! When youre hungry Youll eat it.

Koala MeatPie
Oh God, I LOVE Airline Food... They Are Like RationPacks but better...

Oh man... easpecially NorthWest Airlines Over China... the pasta! WOW....

Sur it isn't quiality, but mmmmmm

shaber
Airline soap

JacopeX
Originally posted by QuincE
What Is up with that stuff?

Seriously now folks. We've heard it everywhere. But where did this cliche' bad joke originate? I'd really like to know. laughing LMAO you gotta be kiddin me

Lana
When I went to England the food on the plane actually wasn't that bad. I didn't eat much of it, but I usually just don't eat much anyway.

JacopeX
Originally posted by a1hsauce
Food is food! When youre hungry Youll eat it. yes even if its cooked dog, its food

=Mysta=-kILL
I had a subsandwich, a bag of chips, a soda, and some cheeze sticks on my flights! Very enjoyable! big grin

Lightningrod
The airline food tastes like shit

and the sodas they serve are always flat, damn them

gotta go to first classstick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.