Han Solo Vs Chewbacca(ROTS)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

General Envy
Happy Dance

darthsith19
Chewy. Han may draw faster but Chewie is ferioucious and it'd take more than one hit to take him down.

Nilky
even if Chewy got hit, it wouldn't kill him

Dark Aristokrat
Originally posted by darthsith19
Chewy. Han may draw faster but Chewie is ferioucious and it'd take more than one hit to take him down.

No, it wouldn't. Han's blaster packs a LOT of punch, and he's a crack shot. One headshot and Chewie is TKO.

Darth Magnevus
hmmmmm.... I don't know.... Chewy is pretty good, but Han is good too... It would be possible that Chewy could rush Han, therefore throwing him off guard and disrupting his aim... but then there are so many factors, it would be hard to make a safe decision

Captain REX
Han is the better shot; Chewie is just the muscle of the two of them. wink

Darth Magnevus
Whats up with you people? why has no one posted on the threads I have? I NEED INPUT PEOPLE!!

darthsith19
Originally posted by Dark Aristokrat
No, it wouldn't. Han's blaster packs a LOT of punch, and he's a crack shot. One headshot and Chewie is TKO.
I guess if it was a headshot. But I still say Chewy'd win. He's had more experience and has more knowledge.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.