Question for the ladies...and the Gents.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

a1hsauce
Is it possible to be Too Damn Hot!?

Cause I've been thinkin...you know maybe i'm just too good looking. Like really ultra good looking *pantera Pose*

nah seriously though. Do you all think its possible for a person to be too good looking?

LethalFemme
Originally posted by a1hsauce
Is it possible to be Too Damn Hot!?

Cause I've been thinkin...you know maybe i'm just too good looking. Like really ultra good looking *pantera Pose*

nah seriously though. Do you all think its possible for a person to be too good looking?

no but it is possible to attract too much attention embarrasment

=Mysta=-kILL
No, because if I saw a girl and said,"hey, she is too hot for me!" then life would suck. I go for the hotties.big grin

DarkC
Well, being too beautiful does interfere with some things.

Like the Veela in Harry Potter.

Neo_Version 7
Not sure about a person being too good looking, but I have seen people who are too ugly looking. stick out tongue

LethalFemme
Originally posted by Neo_Version 7
Not sure about a person being too good looking, but I have seen people who are too ugly looking. stick out tongue

eek! that's so mean rolling on floor laughing

Alpha Centauri
Possibly.

-AC

a1hsauce
Originally posted by LethalFemme
no but it is possible to attract too much attention embarrasment
yah ive noticed that about certain people wink lol

Originally posted by =Mysta=-kILL
No, because if I saw a girl and said,"hey, she is too hot for me!" then life would suck. I go for the hotties.big grin
keep the faith my friend stick out tongue

Originally posted by DarkC
Well, being too beautiful does interfere with some things.

Like the Veela in Harry Potter.
i mean in real life

Originally posted by Neo_Version 7
lol thats wrong

Koala MeatPie
Un-naturally hot? yes.

I wouldn't date anybody who goes to added trouble / pain just to look good. Also prooves to have Ego / Confidence problems.

I would NEVER date a Barbie / Plastic Girl, Somebody who puts on too much make-up / COLORED lenses when you don't need glasses Even there / Anerexic / Stomach Stappled / Bollemic / Atkins / part of the "fashion religion" / AirHead / Not Smart / Easy to bang / Superficial / Everybody had a peice of her flesh

Wind Sister
If it was possible I would cross the line stick out tongue

Oh. . .seriously. . .nope, not really confused

DarkC
Originally posted by a1hsauce
yah ive noticed that about certain people wink lol

keep the faith my friend stick out tongue

i mean in real life

lol thats wrong
I know what you meant, but it's an example. They did interfere too much to be able to let everyone else get on with their life. In short, they attracted too much attention and wallowed in it.

Syren
Originally posted by Koala MeatPie
Un-naturally hot? yes.

I wouldn't date anybody who goes to added trouble / pain just to look good. Also prooves to have Ego / Confidence problems.

I would NEVER date a Barbie / Plastic Girl, Somebody who puts on too much make-up / COLORED lenses when you don't need glasses Even there / Anerexic / Stomach Stappled / Bollemic / Atkins / part of the "fashion religion" / AirHead / Not Smart / Easy to bang / Superficial / Everybody had a peice of her flesh

shock

Prepare yourself for a life of unintentional celibacy yes

Syren
I voted yes, though. I think it would be unfortunate to be 'too good-looking' only if the person didn't care about anything else.

Ronny
No, beauty is in the eye of the beholder, someone who person A looks good might not attract person b in the least erm There are ways of people interfearing with someones life because of their looks but it usally turns out to be a shallow act of pride yes

melinda_warren
you can never be too hot. where would be the fun in that? so are you really good looking the ah1sauce?

Clovie
claro que si

Syren
Originally posted by melinda_warren
you can never be too hot. where would be the fun in that? so are you really good looking the ah1sauce?

Baron Brown is the dog's... seriously droolio

{You probably have no clue what I just said} ninja

melinda_warren
not a clue

Syren
laughing He used to have 'brown baron' beneath his name... and I was saying he's the best {the dog's bollocks} big grin

melinda_warren
ok now its makes more sense smile

~Da Moose~
Yes, but being that beauty is subjective, how can one person be UNIVERALLY too beautiful?

I mean Angelina Jolie attracts a large portion of men AND women...when I see her it actually pains me because she is so hot...and I get all crampy and have a hard time breathing and I can't see straight...

...............where was I going with this.....?

Syren
Sorry Melinda, I have this tendency to speak in tongues ninja

Syren
Originally posted by ~Da Moose~
Yes, but being that beauty is subjective, how can one person be UNIVERALLY too beautiful?

I mean Angelina Jolie attracts a large portion of men AND women...when I see her it actually pains me because she is so hot...and I get all crampy and have a hard time breathing and I can't see straight...

...............where was I going with this.....?

Where are you going with this? Straight onto my wavelength babeh droolio

Actually, why does it matter where you're going with this? She's so hot love

~Da Moose~
Originally posted by Syren
Where are you going with this? Straight onto my wavelength babeh droolio

Actually, why does it matter where you're going with this? She's so hot love

OMFG is she EVAH!!!

There is nothing un-hot about her....I wouldn't care if she had chronic flatulence, I'd still hit that. droolio

Syren
Originally posted by ~Da Moose~
OMFG is she EVAH!!!

There is nothing un-hot about her....I wouldn't care if she had chronic flatulence, I'd still hit that. droolio

laughing Chronic flatulence roll eyes (sarcastic)

I just made myself a 54 pic slideshow screensaver of Angelina droolio

Alpha Centauri
Adriana Lima is too hot for her own good I think. That's why she doesn't look as good in.....A pic or few pics. She has to consciously make herself look a bit worse.

-AC

Syren
Jolie's the same... there are some pics where she looks a bit odd. But it's intentional of course yes

Alpha Centauri
Adriana Lima does have a face that a lot of people find to be weird. I think she's gorgeous though.

I always thought she was the best, besides Jolie, and that she wasn't TOO sexy for her own good. Then I saw this, I think black and white photos are just better:

-AC

Leo.M
i don't think anybody can be ultra good looking. but they can be really really hot droolio

Syren
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
Adriana Lima does have a face that a lot of people find to be weird. I think she's gorgeous though.

I always thought she was the best, besides Jolie, and that she wasn't TOO sexy for her own good. Then I saw this, I think black and white photos are just better:

-AC

Exactly! Unconventional, striking and irregular. I once told Lana I thought she had an irregular beauty, but she knew I was being complimentary embarrasment

Awesome pic, she is rather divine yes

a1hsauce
Originally posted by Ronny
No, beauty is in the eye of the beholder, someone who person A looks good might not attract person b in the least erm There are ways of people interfearing with someones life because of their looks but it usally turns out to be a shallow act of pride yes
true, beauty can turn you into a cocky mofo yes

Originally posted by melinda_warren
I have my days naughty

Originally posted by Clovie
claro que si
porrrr supuesto!

Originally posted by Syren
Baron Brown is the dog's... seriously droolio

{You probably have no clue what I just said} ninja
confused did you just call me a dog embarrasment

Bloigen
Perfect Example: Kylie Minogue

Just too damn hot.

BlackSunshine
I guess I've seen those guys or girls that are so pretty or cute they just make you sick. I'm DEFINITLEY not one of those but...you know what I mean right?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.