-=- Are Chat Rooms Dead ? -=-

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Koala MeatPie
Now that you have to pay to join MSN Chat...

Are internet ChatRooms Dead?

Free, Non - Subcribe Enter your Name and Go in Chat Rooms Dead?

Alpha Centauri
I remember the good ol' days when you had to type a number if you wanted to play a game.

Eg:

Person: Whoever wants to play Hang-Man press 1234.

-AC

BackFire
OTF is pretty much a chat room, with awkward sexual innuendo and anagrams for "novice user" such as "newb, noob, n00b, n3w8" and so on.

Lana
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
I remember the good ol' days when you had to type a number if you wanted to play a game.

Eg:

Person: Whoever wants to play Hang-Man press 1234.

-AC

Hehe, I remember stuff like that.

I don't think I've ever gone into a chat room since I was about 15. That was around when I first started really posting on message boards and I found I liked that much better.

BackFire
I used to go in the WWF chatroom....good times.

Alpha Centauri
Why isn't KMC IM working yet? There should be a chatroom.

-AC

Lana
When I had AOL I used to go in the chatrooms all the time and RP....we managed to carry out a chatroom RP for two months laughing out loud

el_barto
Chat rooms bug the hell out of me, they're really confusing. Message boards and IM'ing is alot easier.

Lana
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
Why isn't KMC IM working yet? There should be a chatroom.

-AC

There was a chat on KMC a long time ago, I think....

I like MSN chats better wink

Koala MeatPie
Or Just a Seperate ChatRoom... I would Hate KMC IM, beacsue we bassically have MSN and stuff.

Lana
KMC IM is going to exist, I pester Raz about it every so often and I remember it actually getting beta-tested a while back.

Koala MeatPie
Originally posted by Lana
KMC IM is going to exist, I pester Raz about it every so often and I remember it actually getting beta-tested a while back.
Yeaaaaah that was fun. Seeing as none of my contacts came online...

powerfulone1987
I guess I would like and use IM here. So for certain members you could talk to easily if you weren't in the same part of the forum and still wanted to talk and not be interrupted with having to check PM's all the time.

is it comprehensible.....

Jedi Priestess
Cut my internet teeth on Yahoo NFL Football Chatrooms in 1995 yes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.