What did Ron feel when Hr and H showed their intimacy in front of him?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lex0706
Excuse me for my poor English.
We can see referring to the book that Ron began to have a feeling for Hermione from Hp4,
In the HP books,there are many snippets involving H and Hr 's close relationship with Ron 's presence,especially in the last three books.

For example,in Hp4,they read Rita's article about H/Hr&Krum together,which seemed rather frustrating to Ron.
in Hp5,Hermione spent much more time with Harry,when Ron had had obvious care and jealousness about Hermione's relationship with other boys.What's most interesting is that When Hermione teached Harry how to deal with girls after his kissing and frustrated dating with Cho,Ron seemed totally careless about the embeded intimacy between H/Hr. JkR sort of intendedly slides over Ron's reactions about it in these snippets.I wonder what was he really feeling?Was he jealous just as he envied Krum?Or he just considered it to be normal intimacy between good friends?As known to all,Ron is a guy who's easily to be jealous.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.