Do u think Snape will be eventually a gd guy in the 7th book?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

iloveuhaldir
As the topic above, what do you think?
He's actually in my favour, he saved Harry in his first year, didn't he? Although he always treated Harry very bad and he murdered Dumbledore, maybe he had his reasons behind the oily and greasy-hair?

Well I really want to know which side do you stand by.

sasee tiin
the discussion of this question seems to never end.
snape is neither just good, nor just bad, i do suspect him for thinking more on his own well being than anything else. Anyway, there is more to snape than we know, we need patience in order to (hopefully) discover snape's many secrets.

by the way, is 07.07.2007 confirmed??

sammii
i deffinately think (or hope) that snape will be good. In every term of hogwarts snape has had a chance of killing Harry or capturing him , but he never & if he was such a loyal voly suporter wouldn,t he have known vollys plans & tryed to help him ........ in the ps snape didn,t know quirell actualy had volly on the bak of his head now wouldn,t volly have told snape or even asked him to steal it for him .........& the gof why was snape never informed about barty crouch jnr .......so its either because volly dosen,t trust snape or snape is actually good he dosen,t actuaaly want to risk betraying dumbledore ......

MistressofSnape
This has been done sooo many times.There has to be an offical discussion on this somewhere. Off to the search button...

ndfreak
yes and heres y

i have a theory that i wanna share

this is a theory that contains gesses to hp book 7
snape is good and otha things

In book 2 the chamber of secrets when harry was down in the chamber he said something of such loyalty to dumbledore (dd) tha fawks the phenoix showed up to help him
so fawkes shows up wen loyalty is served to dd
then in book 5 the order of the pheniox fawkes shows up to save dd from that avada kedavra curse so this also mean that he shows up when dd needs him.
so y didint fawkes show up wen dd needed him most when the avada kedavra was being shot rite at him by snape
my theory is tat dd ordered fawkes not to act and tat he had t stand down and not help him or harry.
thats my theory and send me feedback bout wat u think bout it...

Jan 30th, 2006 09:49 PM

ladygrim
i hope he's definetly turned back to the good old days his personality doesnt suit be good

SolLuna
Yeah I don't think Snape will ever be good. If he were the books wouldn't be what it's been all this time.

paliwal_ruppal
I think DD is alive. Thus snape is loyal to dd. We all know that dd is able to do wandless magic. He could have saved himself easily. He put the body bind curse on Harry so he will not interfere or try to help DD when DD and Snape were feigning his death.His portrait also was not speaking.

DarkC
Originally posted by iloveuhaldir
He's actually in my favour, he saved Harry in his first year, didn't he? Although he always treated Harry very bad and he murdered Dumbledore, maybe he had his reasons behind the oily and greasy-hair?

If I had a five dollar bill for every thread like this that was made...

SolLuna
Dumbledore is not alive!!! I understand why people wouldn't want him to die, believe me I'm a fan too, but face it guys...he's dead. And Snape was never loyal...HE KILLED HIM!

MistressofSnape
Narrow-mindedness will get you nowhere. Things aren't always clear cut. It's time to see the world in grey.

Rapscallion
It would be stupid if Snape was good. If you remember far enough back, first we thought he was bad, then we thougth he was good, now we think he's bad again. There are only so many times an author can switch our perception of a character and still keep it interesting. I don't even care anymore. If he's good, well, can't really say I'd be surprised because I thought we was good for like the past 2100 pages. If he's bad, I wouldn't be surprised either because he killed Dumbledoor, and Harry has hated him from the beginning. So either way, it won't be some shocking revelation. I think JK Rowling dug herself into a hole on this one. She shouldn't dig herself in even deeper. I think she is smart enough to realise how tiresome this is getting and won't have him keep switching sides. So, to some it all up, he's evil. (wow that post was alot longer than I had originally intended.)

shaber
I think that Snape's only actions that really cast doubt were when he saved Dumbledore from the injuries from the horcrux (Gaunt's ring).

ladygrim
Originally posted by SolLuna
Dumbledore is not alive!!! I understand why people wouldn't want him to die, believe me I'm a fan too, but face it guys...he's dead. And Snape was never loyal...HE KILLED HIM!

ooh thank you you said what ive been trying to put in to words for a long time

w00t2112
Honestly, if you've been to www.dumbledoreisnotdead.com (i spelt it wrong somewhere) im convinced that snape either performed a different curse while saying avada kedevra and dumbledore isnt dead or snape killed dumbledore on dumbledore's orders, and i'll give some of the reasons, remember how dumbledore flew from the tower to the grounds? well since when has the avada kedvra curse ever done that? think about it

Knightfall93
OMG... how many o=f thse discussions exist? Let's just wairt and see, folks!

HermWeasley
Snape could be a good guy.confused
i have a feeling that in the seventh book snape is going to kill himself 4 harry while trying 2 save him or just die. laughing

tigress
that would be cool though wouldnt it herm

sammii
Somehow i actually think snape is good i have read many threads for & against snape 7 both sides of the arguments work , so im finding it hard deciding but , i "think" he,ll end up be good and theres always been something about snape i like , plus Hermiones theories & thoughts always seem to correct through out the books , but she has neverreally expressed a full opinion on snape is there a reason for this ???

Catherine CSI
I think Snape can only be good. And if Dumbledore's really dead, then I think it was he, Dumbledore who asked Snape to kill him. When Hagrid tells Harry and Hermione that he heard Dumbledore and Snape arguing in the forest, the argue could be about this. They didn't know if Malfoy could kill Dumbledore, but if he can't and somebody else does, then both Dumbledore and Snape dies because of the Unbreakable Vow. I guess Dumbledore wanted to make sure that Snape stays alive and that's the best way he could choose. And Dumbledore begs not for his life, but for his death. He's begging Snape to kill him. This way, Snape proves his loyalty to Voldemort and makes sure he can still spy for the Order. And what message does JKR want to send us? Grow up and be a miserable person because you have a childhood trauma or try and forgive everyone who hurt you to finally be good and happy?

deathtodraco
he is the bad guy get over it!

Knightfall93
he isnt...

HermWeasley
i totally agree with AidenBurn. while reading the book i had a feeling Dumbledore and Snape had a plan. My eight and six grade teacher had the same theory but i wouldn't listen 2 them because i so badly dislike Snape. i guess thats how everybody else feels-to those who believe Snape is bad. When u don't like someone u can't never picture them doing something good.

big gay kirk
Snape has always been the good guy.... killing Dumbledore doesn't change that.... Snape knows what has to be done, and that the fight against Voldemort is more important than the life of any single wizard.... remember... "when your life is threatened, pray it is an evil man threatening you... an evil man may hesitate for his own profit, where nothing will stop a good man killing you, should he believe it justified...."

Knightfall93
What?

sammii
snape=good

ladygrim
Originally posted by deathtodraco
he is the bad guy get over it!

eek! thank u ... someone with the same frame of mind as me

scooby doo 12
no no no mad mad mad

I Love Snape
I do believe that Snape will become a good guy in the end

scooby doo 12
no no no your wrong

mYsTiquE_DuDe
No!There is no hope for him any more!
This is the stupidest question i've heard since Dumbledore's dead.

AidenBurn
Originally posted by big gay kirk
Snape has always been the good guy.... killing Dumbledore doesn't change that.... Snape knows what has to be done, and that the fight against Voldemort is more important than the life of any single wizard.... remember... "when your life is threatened, pray it is an evil man threatening you... an evil man may hesitate for his own profit, where nothing will stop a good man killing you, should he believe it justified...."

Thank you, that's totally true.

lothlorien.elf
nah ... i think that snape was, is, and always will be bad. thats my own opinion though. snape is extremely unpredictible... his whole story is making my brain cells throb .... like, jeeez...*walks away* stick out tongue

springboy34
ok people snape has always been bad and he always will!!so stop saying he will be good in 7th book!

The Phantom
Originally posted by springboy34
ok people snape has always been bad and he always will!!so stop saying he will be good in 7th book! He has never actually done anything bad since he left the Death Eaters. Remember he has been a spy this entire time for Dumbledore. He killed DD on his own orders. yea... get over it. Snape will be, is, and always will be afterwards, good.

allofyousuckkk
Originally posted by paliwal_ruppal
I think DD is alive. Thus snape is loyal to dd. We all know that dd is able to do wandless magic. He could have saved himself easily. He put the body bind curse on Harry so he will not interfere or try to help DD when DD and Snape were feigning his death.His portrait also was not speaking.

sincw when is dumbledore able to do wandless magic.....oh right, now i remember, in the movies *sigh* have u actually read the books?

The Phantom
Originally posted by allofyousuckkk
sincw when is dumbledore able to do wandless magic.....oh right, now i remember, in the movies *sigh* have u actually read the books? Damn the movies.... And because I can't find the quote allofyousuckk just quoted, I am just going to say this. His portrait wasn't speaking because it was asleep! IT SLEEPS! Like the rest of them.

paolo2143
there is a possibility that the the last horcrux is in snape as this might explain how sometimes in book 6 he seems to be almost demonic in expression seething with hate and sometimes not also he has always triggered of harry's scar which could be a sign but i still think this is unlikely and we are going to find out that snape is really been on the side of the good guys all along.I think the reason that Dumbledore always trusted snape and belived his remorse at causing the death of harry's parents to be genuine is because he knew that snape was secretly in love with lilly and that he was devestated when voldermot killed her,remember dumbledore is always saying voldermot knows nothing of the power of love,i think that the minute voldermot killed lilly is the moment snape turned against him and has been helping Dumbledore ever since.I also believe that the reason lilly was so good at potions at school was because she was getting help from the half blood prince snape himself as he was secretly in love with her and this is why he cannot stand the sight of harry who reminds him of harry's dad who in the end won lilly's love.As i said i think snape will help bring down his dark master in the end.

jedi sarah
i think he will, dumbledore couldn't have been so wrong about snape

I_Am_Aberforth
Oh ofcourse Snapes a good guy!! why else would he show his dark mark to Fudge??

Shirley Manson
These three last opinions I have to tip my hat to. Really makes me re-think some of the things we know... hmm... makes sense...

Potterkicks@$$
i don't think that Snape will ever be a good guy again. I mean, you have to look at it from Snape's point of view. He just killed the most powerful wizard in the world. I don't think the good guys would trust him even if he came riding in there with Voldemort's head. They just wouldn't allow him. Even though Snape was practically forced to make the Unbreakable Vow, he had the choice to either make it or go over to the good side. it is his fault and because of that he will never ever be on the good side.

Telpy
::Runs in screaming throug the thread::

SNAPE IS INNOCENT!!! INNOCENT I TELL YOU!!

Trust in SNAPE!

willRules
Originally posted by Telpy
::Runs in screaming throug the thread::

SNAPE IS INNOCENT!!! INNOCENT I TELL YOU!!

Trust in SNAPE!

yes

http://www.dumbledoreisnotdead.com/snapeclues.html

maham
Originally posted by iloveuhaldir

nah fat chance!

Haldir o Lórien
^i agree yes FAT CHANCE wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.