Superman& Batman 1 million vs Classic Juggernaut and Doomsday 1 million

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Parallex
Doomsday 1 million seems that he would be ultra evolved. Classic Juggy was just unstopable. Superman and Batman 1 million , Damn kinda no limits no what they might be capable of together. What do you think?

outarddwarf
so are they just droped in a room or are they in the middle of the desert, or are they meeting someplace they agreed upon a week earlier for pizza and beers, then fighting. What?

Parallex
OK, lets put'em in the middle of a deserted NY.

Mordum
Im gonna go with Super and Bat. The other two are just too slow to match up these guys.

The Ion
There is no Doomsday 1 Million. You're asking us to create a character. confused

Parallex
Originally posted by The Ion
There is no Doomsday 1 Million. You're asking us to create a character. confused

Actually , yes. As I see done here in many post made at this forum and many others ,I have found characters with all kinds of composites and " what if" situations. I posted a question about the matching of characters as I see posted so often " with a twist" that I wondered what others with knowledge about comics think. I don't find this odd, sorry if you do.

The Ion
Originally posted by Parallex
Actually , yes. As I see done here in many post made at this forum and many others ,I have found characters with all kinds of composites and " what if" situations. I posted a question about the matching of characters as I see posted so often " with a twist" that I wondered what others with knowledge about comics think. I don't find this odd, sorry if you do.
Made up characters most often have listed powers given by the threadmaker such as "Hercules with Thor's hammer and Wonder Woman's lasso". This Doomsday 1 Million can be as strong or as weak as anyone likes which kind of ruins any versus debate.

Parallex
Originally posted by The Ion
Made up characters most often have listed powers given by the threadmaker such as "Hercules with Thor's hammer and Wonder Woman's lasso". This Doomsday 1 Million can be as strong or as weak as anyone likes which kind of ruins any versus debate.
Very true, However I offer this...... Those who know of Doomsday Knows that there is no 1,000,000 version,so let's say that he managed to keep evolving into the 1,000,000 character with his powers constantly evolving through many many many 100's of years of hella battles. Or to make it simple that he evoled at the same rate as all the other 1,000,000 characters. That should clear this up a bit I hope. I would also be interested in your opinion of such a battle.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.