Hollywood

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

redcaped
Is it holy wood cause it's a wooden world, you know, sets and fake buildings. What would you do there;2-what are you're skills? I don't know the real place if you ask me or I should be dreaming if you ask me, yeah that. If I make it someday I would like my typing to make it for me. My body presemce is not required in the absolute and I would appreciate that, to receive a check directly to my bank. I'll be needing an iterpreter (female) for my typing skills, with patience. One that can convert it into a better digestion for the mind, correct it if necessary and no discount from my check. World#1 transmit to world#2 yours in this case. Happy Dance confused laughing out loud these fellas are going to be my faces if hired. I think that my inspiration is a power I can only get at home in a very private mode, where I can breath that energy around me and exhale it to the typing sequence. I do post mostly at the off-topic. Go ahead... I need a better home for even better ideas.

~Da Moose~
Originally posted by redcaped
Is it holy wood cause it's a wooden world, you know, sets and fake buildings. What would you do there;2-what are you're skills? I don't know the real place if you ask me or I should be dreaming if you ask me, yeah that. If I make it someday I would like my typing to make it for me. My body presemce is not required in the absolute and I would appreciate that, to receive a check directly to my bank. I'll be needing an iterpreter (female) for my typing skills, with patience. One that can convert it into a better digestion for the mind, correct it if necessary and no discount from my check. World#1 transmit to world#2 yours in this case. Happy Dance confused laughing out loud these fellas are going to be my faces if hired. I think that my inspiration is a power I can only get at home in a very private mode, where I can breath that energy around me and exhale it to the typing sequence. I do post mostly at the off-topic. Go ahead... I need a better home for even better ideas.

Jeeeeesus H Chhhrist. What the Holy Hell are you talking about?

redcaped
I need money to get the hell out of my building here in Miami cause Miami is a city of cubans and it is not "mia" or mine for your language.

KENobi™

Once again, you've made my brain explode.

Try structuring your sentences and paragraphs better.

~Da Moose~
I need money to get the hell out of my building here in Miami cause Miami is a city of cubans and it is not "mia" or mine for your language.

Allright.....blink but, you're still not making any sense to me.

redcaped
This thread represents my frustration which is only mine not yours. And also holy dollar bills to fee me from this city situation. Well, that's all there is.

~Da Moose~
This thread represents my frustration which is only mine not yours. And also holy dollar bills to fee me from this city situation. Well, that's all there is.

Holy Dollar bills?

That's all there is to what? I think perhaps I'm still confuzzled. confused

redcaped
I meant this is it about my thread just an opinion or expression to any possible interpretation it might have in a very decent way of respectfulness. Please continue if you which, no need to pay me to post. rolling on floor laughing

redcaped
OK no problem.

~Da Moose~
I meant this is it about my thread just an opinion or expression to any possible interpretation it might have in a very decent way of respectfulness. Please continue if you which, no need to pay me to post. rolling on floor laughing

I said I was confused, and you have done nothing to allay that....now I'm bored. erm

redcaped
No problem Moose, if you're bored go kiss your girlfriend. That's a good advice buddy.

redcaped
I am offering my typing to Hollywood cause I believe it is the americAn dream. I onet dollar$$$$$$$$$$$$$

redcaped
Not a 13th but a 13,000,000 contrast.

a1hsauce
no expression I'm from Hollywood.

redcaped
Oh, so you are from Hollywood AND your reply makes #13 in my thread. Do you have $13,000,000?

Lady Fi
Oh, so you are from Hollywood AND your reply makes #13 in my thread. Do you have ,000,000? Will you shut up and stop making threads if I do? happy

a1hsauce
Originally posted by Lady Fi
Will you shut up and stop making threads if I do? happy
laughing out loud

no but I did live across the street from Paramount Studies big grin

~Da Moose~
No problem Moose, if you're bored go kiss your girlfriend. That's a good advice buddy.

Ok, I took your advice.

Now I'm bored again.

redcaped
It's just the speed that takes me, hope to a rational place.

Bloigen
TAKE THE DEAL!

joeykangaroo
i dont understand
confused

Bloigen
Originally posted by ~Da Moose~
Ok, I took your advice.

Now I'm bored again.

shifty

redcaped
If you did kiss her and she gave you an F- why don't you try to get an F+ from her? Try again and good luck. Take all the time in the world. I will appreciate it.

~Da Moose~
If you did kiss her and she gave you an F- why don't you try to get an F+ from her? Try again and good luck. Take all the time in the world. I will appreciate it.

Listen, I don't know whether I'd get an F or an A+ but I can tell you this much, your posts are becoming that much more odd as they go along. erm

a1hsauce
It says at the zoo...Dont Feed the Animals!

redcaped
Give out your best effort to convert the word "odd" with add from my post, cause it is healthy.

~Da Moose~
Originally posted by a1hsauce
It says at the zoo...Dont Feed the Animals!

yes

Except, if I might add, if you are at the moose exhibit.... big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.