things about women

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xyz jedi
Worst

10. Privalages - Women (and especially girls) get to do what they want and Males can't which is unfair like in the classroom or with the police.

9. Fighting - It is so unfair when a women wants you a fight and all your friends say you shouldn't hit girls. Or they'll call you weak and other names.

8. TV - How come it's okay to see a man naked on television but not a women? Seems unfair to me.

7. Money - Women always seem to waste money buying endless crap at shops/stores or beauty equipment for no reason!

6. Jokes - I've always hated the fact that women jokes are sexist and men jokes are fine. That's really fair isn't it.

5. Teasing - Women always tease men by flirting and giving them looks which can really screw up a mans feelings. Especially during sex where we do all, the work and they don't even need us. They can masturbate with anything and it gives them the best feeling. We need a women for that excitement.

4. Gossip - Women never ever shut up about anything and it's the most annoying thing ever. "I found a dead rat" (5 hours later) "Oh I just didn't like it" huh

3. Kicked below the belt - (Self explainatory really)

2. Control - No matter what we do, the women are always right and in control. We have to do what ever they say, EVEN WHEN WE'RE DRUNK! If we look at other women, we'd be hearing about it for years.

and...

1. SEXISM! - Seriously, WHAT THE ****? You must be treated equally, but we still have to hold doors open for you and be nice to you like you really are subordinate but not say it or discriminate you? If men and women are equal, then we should be allowd to hit you and you shouldn't do any of the above. But you still do! Do you want to be equall or do you want to be treated special. Because you can't do both.

There might of been more but I tried doing some dual points like no. 2 included relationships, No. 5 included sexual organs and No. 9 included how female friends are kinder. But anyway, now the opposite list to avoid any bitchy remarks.

best

5. Kindness - Yes women try a lot to be kind to us which is something to like.

4. Sticking up for us against bitches - That is a real turn on. But is kinda caused by Bad list No. 9.

3. Appearances - No matter what, they still seam to look nice.

2. Lesbian sex - The best there is. shifty

1. A women turned on - That means she'll do the work, she'll be the one doing everything and you can just lie back and relax.

P.S. It took longer to make the good point one! And I didn't want to mention boobs being in the top 5. Please don't hate me. sad

*lizziekk*
women are pretty sexist... i am one so i should know!

xyz jedi
Originally posted by *lizziekk*
women are pretty sexist... i am one so i should know! I didn't expect that. laughing out loud but atleast you're being honest laughing out loud

*lizziekk*
Originally posted by xyz jedi
I didn't expect that. laughing out loud but atleast you're being honest laughing out loud
honesty is my strong point smile

most of the time

_Sanctuary_
honesty is my strong point smile

most of the time
That's a complete lie.... whistling

*lizziekk*
Originally posted by _Sanctuary_
That's a complete lie.... whistling
laughing out loud i dont lie on purpose however sometimes stuff just slips out.....

xyz jedi
So you agree on my list?

Blue Dragon

xyz jedi

_Sanctuary_
Heck, I couldn't care less if a guy hit me or not!
I can open my own doors.. (Oh no wait, I can't!laughing )
I don't think women can get away with anything they want - anyone can get away with something if they have a good technique.. no expression
I always buy endless crap at stores because, well.. Good point..
And I try not to gossip - really!

Jedi Priestess
Worst

10. Privalages - Women (and especially girls) get to do what they want and Males can't which is unfair like in the classroom or with the police.

FALSE

9. Fighting - It is so unfair when a women wants you a fight and all your friends say you shouldn't hit girls. Or they'll call you weak and other names.
TRUE

8. TV - How come it's okay to see a man naked on television but not a women? Seems unfair to me.
FALSE how many men's junk have you seen on tv?

7. Money - Women always seem to waste money buying endless crap at shops/stores or beauty equipment for no reason!
FALSE different toys for different sexes I personally think the amount of money some guys spend on video gaming is obscene

6. Jokes - I've always hated the fact that women jokes are sexist and men jokes are fine. That's really fair isn't it.
TRUE

5. Teasing - Women always tease men by flirting and giving them looks which can really screw up a mans feelings. Especially during sex where we do all, the work and they don't even need us. They can masturbate with anything and it gives them the best feeling. We need a women for that excitement.
FALSE IF you are doing all the work all the time, its time to get a different girl

4. Gossip - Women never ever shut up about anything and it's the most annoying thing ever. "I found a dead rat" (5 hours later) "Oh I just didn't like it" huh
TRUE

TRUE

2. Control - No matter what we do, the women are always right and in control. We have to do what ever they say, EVEN WHEN WE'RE DRUNK! If we look at other women, we'd be hearing about it for years.FALSE for too many reasons to list

and...

1. SEXISM! - Seriously, WHAT THE ****? You must be treated equally, but we still have to hold doors open for you and be nice to you like you really are subordinate but not say it or discriminate you? If men and women are equal, then we should be allowd to hit you and you shouldn't do any of the above. But you still do! Do you want to be equall or do you want to be treated special. Because you can't do both.
FALSE very VERY few men open doors etc for women anymore and the women have themselves to blame for this

Blue Dragon
yeah, some are nice but all women count for atleast half of the lists.
Yeah & ain't it just grand? roll eyes (sarcastic)

xyz jedi
Originally posted by Jedi Priestess
I knew you'd disagree.

Originally posted by Blue Dragon
Yeah & ain't it just grand? roll eyes (sarcastic) yes

Bloigen
Originally posted by Jedi Priestess

Happy Dance BANANA! Happy Dance

kimmeh
Worst

10. Privalages - ]

meh.. no need to get all worked up over your lack of understanding of human behavior, not to mention your obvious lack of grasp of basic spelling.. i looked at your profile.. your DOB says it all

roll eyes (sarcastic)

*lizziekk*
So you agree on my list?
yeah.... some of it is true....

Itzak
Originally posted by Bloigen
Happy Dance BANANA! Happy Dance

disgust

_Sanctuary_
yeah.... some of it is true....
Not in all cases - obviously!

*lizziekk*
Not in all cases - obviously!
only in your case :P

(joke)

Bloigen
Originally posted by Itzak
disgust

SHIT!

No banana.

_Sanctuary_
only in your case :P

(joke)
It better be!

*lizziekk*
It better be!
of course it was...........

laughing out loud

Itzak
SHIT!

No banana.

zip it!

xyz jedi
so we agree on the list?

*lizziekk*
so we agree on the list?
yeah i do on some points yet on others...............

_Sanctuary_
so we agree on the list?
Not completely, obviously you can't say ALL women are like that.. Some maybe..

xyz jedi
Not completely, obviously you can't say ALL women are like that.. Some maybe.. YES I KNOW. I was being stereotypical. It's true though, you can't name 10 women that don't apply to that list.

_Sanctuary_
YES I KNOW. I was being stereotypical. It's true though, you can't name 10 women that don't apply to that list.
Ok, first one ME!
You're right I can't name 10 women who don't apply to that list, probably more!

silver_tears
That worst list is a joke.

Diamond~Kisses
I appreciate your point of view, but seriously. Your lists are true on a few things, but different people act differently. It all comes down to personality.

El_NINO
Women like to be treated bad sometimes

BobbyD
XYZ, that is not a bad list. In fact, there are a lot of truths in there. Personally speaking, my worst top 10 list would be a little rearranged in terms of order, but all in all you did very well.....especially posting a thread that could get you some serious whiplash.

Kudos....you've got some pretty big balls for a 14 year old.

overlord
I love it when a fourteen(?) year old talks 'women.' youpi

Lana
Because a 13 year old REALLY knows anything about women roll eyes (sarcastic)

xyz jedi
Originally posted by silver_tears
That worst list is a joke. typical. You just can't face it. Atleast I made a good list.
Originally posted by Diamond~Kisses
I appreciate your point of view, but seriously. Your lists are true on a few things, but different people act differently. It all comes down to personality. I know, but come on, truthefully, women act like that. Not all women apply to all the list, it's just a list. If someone here doesn't like it, then ignore it.

BobbyD
No, maybe not, Lana. But someone MY age can tell you that whether it was luck or experience, XYZ hit it pretty much on the head. And if a lot of those things on his list don't apply to you now, chances are you'll appear on most men's lists in your lifetime regarding some of this criteria, if you don't already.

Lana
Actually, I can honestly tell you that I do not fit a SINGLE thing on that list.

overlord
typical. You just can't face it. Atleast I made a good list.
I know, but come on, truthefully, women act like that. Not all women apply to all the list, it's just a list. If someone here doesn't like it, then ignore it. Come on, don't praise yourself that much for theorizing..

But stereotyping is still annoying even if you made some sense.

BobbyD
That would pretty amazing, Lana, if it were true. In all of mankind, we, all men, have finally found the one perfect woman walking the planet. Sure, now you tell me.

Look Lana, I don't mean to attack you, but chances are this is not the case. If you've been in a sexual relationship already with a male or female, and are no longer with that individual and have broken up ugly, chances are you fit some of these qualifications for these individuals.

Lana
And I can tell you that you'd be wrong. See, I don't expect to be treated any different than anyone else, I don't expect people to be nice to be just because I'm a girl, I don't b!tch and gossip and never stop talking (rather, people try and get me to talk more because I'm so quiet normally), I don't find jokes about women sexist, I don't buy tons of things I don't need (I'd rather save my money for more important things)....anything I'm forgetting from that list?

And I'd really like to know when the last time a naked guy was shown on TV. Cable doesn't count, because naked women are shown on there as well.

xyz jedi
Originally posted by Lana
Actually, I can honestly tell you that I do not fit a SINGLE thing on that list. Not even No. 2 or No. 3?

a1hsauce
Worst

2. Control - No matter what we do, the women are always right and in control. We have to do what ever they say, EVEN WHEN WE'RE DRUNK! If we look at other women, we'd be hearing about it for years.

and...

There might of been more but I tried doing some dual points like no. 2 included relationships, No. 5 included sexual organs and No. 9 included how female friends are kinder. But anyway, now the opposite list to avoid any bitchy remarks.

best

4. Sticking up for us against bitches - That is a real turn on. But is kinda caused by Bad list No. 9.

1. A women turned on - That means she'll do the work, she'll be the one doing everything and you can just lie back and relax.

P.S. It took longer to make the good point one! And I didn't want to mention boobs being in the top 5. Please don't hate me. sad
Here Here beer ...But theyre still Soooo Damn Hot. So I can live with all of that yes

Lana
Not even No. 2 or No. 3?

Nope. I don't think any one person should be in control in a relationship but rather it should be a joint thing...and about the only time I'd kick a guy down there is if I was in serious danger and trying to get away.

Bloigen
Originally posted by BobbyD
That would pretty amazing, Lana, if it were true. In all of mankind, we, all men, have finally found the one perfect woman walking the planet. Sure, now you tell me.

Look Lana, I don't mean to attack you, but chances are this is not the case. If you've been in a sexual relationship already with a male or female, and are no longer with that individual and have broken up ugly, chances are you fit some of these qualifications for these individuals.

Not another one...

xyz jedi
Okay, people don't understand the TV one. You see a man's torso on TV more than a women's. And a man's backside more than women's. Is it really offensive to see women's breast on TV?

Bloigen
Originally posted by a1hsauce
Here Here beer ...But theyre still Soooo Damn Hot. So I can live with all of that yes

yes

Lana
Okay, people don't understand the TV one. You see a man's torso on TV more than a women's. And a man's backside more than women's. Is it really offensive to see women's breast on TV?

Blame the censors people. I couldn't care less if you could see a naked chick's chest on TV. Personally, I'd be all for it.

xyz jedi
Nope. I don't think any one person should be in control in a relationship but rather it should be a joint thing...and about the only time I'd kick a guy down there is if I was in serious danger and trying to get away. Okay, I accept that. One women that doesn't apply. That's acctually what I wanted. But I don't think people can name 10 without going across the globe.

BobbyD
Hmm, maybe you are exceptional then, Lana. love stick out tongue

Lana
laughing out loud

I wouldn't say so....I just have a realistic perspective of myself - ie, I don't expect things for no reason stick out tongue

Bloigen

Not at all true. Watch Channel 4 or Five. British TV.

Storm
It is the freedom to pursue your own desires while sharing your experiences with the other person, the growth of one individual alongside of and together with the growth of another individual.

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.

Lana
Not at all true. Watch Channel 4 or Five. British TV.

I'm pretty sure he lives in the US....and here they're anal as hell about that sort of stuff. It's really quite ridiculous roll eyes (sarcastic)

a1hsauce
Somebody Think of the Children!!!!

xyz jedi
Not at all true. Watch Channel 4 or Five. British TV. laughing good one. but I'm talking about comedies and daytime TV. Also, on the subject, American TV is really, weird. Only the 15/18 TV is okay. But they block too much swaring.

Bloigen
Originally posted by Storm
It is the freedom to pursue your own desires while sharing your experiences with the other person, the growth of one individual alongside of and together with the growth of another individual.

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.

I'm glad someone else was thinking that.

xyz jedi
I'm pretty sure he lives in the US....and here they're anal as hell about that sort of stuff. It's really quite ridiculous roll eyes (sarcastic) I know. BBC channels hardly ever show any!eek but. I'm still keeping too my lists.

Bloigen
I'm pretty sure he lives in the US....and here they're anal as hell about that sort of stuff. It's really quite ridiculous roll eyes (sarcastic)

Yeh, like that whole Janet Jackson thing. If that happened here, they would probably have made her get the other one out.

_Zoey-Ichigo_
Worst

and...

best

P.S. It took longer to make the good point one! And I didn't want to mention boobs being in the top 5. Please don't hate me. sad confused

xyz jedi
what?

Lana
Yeh, like that whole Janet Jackson thing. If that happened here, they would probably have made her get the other one out.

laughing

"Wardrobe malfunction" roll eyes (sarcastic)

DanieLs_4_Ever
Worst

and...

best

10. I Never get to do what I want. We ask to go to the bathroom a lot because we have smaller bladders. Guys can hold it longer. Plus we can have "other" problems.
9. I'm pretty tomboyish when it comes to fighting.
8. I'm not sure what the question asks.
7. Shopping is a woman fetish.
4. I don't do that, not often at least. I'm not preppy.
3. No I don't.
1. Nope. I expect the man to be the one doing the action.

xyz jedi
*thread revived*

Bloigen
The thread died for a reason.

a1hsauce
But women are still hot yes

Bloigen
Apart from Bridgette Nielson.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.