Harry Potter 5 Luna Lovegood Casting Call!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prince Nauj
http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=12644

check it out if your interested

Barker
disgust I'm not a Girl, Nor do I live In England or Ireland.

The Phantom
Then what's the point of posting?Originally posted by Barker
disgust I'm not a Girl, Nor do I live In England or Ireland.

Barker
Originally posted by The Phantom
Then what's the point of posting?
There really was none.... no expression

What's the point of asking me why I posted? What the f**k?

babysooner13
That's jacked up we can't try out. THEY don't want AMERICANS!!!!!

snapeluvr
Come on, let's not get political. If you are an American with a REALLY GREAT Brit accent, who would care? I think they have to keep the language authentic, don't you? Start practicing that lovely accent and who knows? Try out for the part!

If you don't believe the importance about accents, look what "Dark Harbor" did for Mr. Rickman...his voice is part of his art and hearing him speaking American English was ... uh, well, it just wasn't right! lol

H. S. 6
I think it's a lot better they don't let us try out. I can't imagine a New Yorker trying to pull of a British accent. no expression

snapeluvr
Hah! That would be too funny!

weegie
The british/english accent that the americans i know try to do, sounds nothing like it really does. I think Americans think we all talk really posh! Everyone i know talks the complete opposite! (i love it though!). But actually, in films they usually cast the really upper class posh folk. so who knows, if you can do that sterotypical accent really really well your in for a chance! :P
But personally i'm all up for English cast!
Anyway.. Luna is already cast.

bubbles33
whos playing her

babysooner13
Originally posted by snapeluvr
Come on, let's not get political. If you are an American with a REALLY GREAT Brit accent, who would care? I think they have to keep the language authentic, don't you? Start practicing that lovely accent and who knows? Try out for the part!

If you don't believe the importance about accents, look what "Dark Harbor" did for Mr. Rickman...his voice is part of his art and hearing him speaking American English was ... uh, well, it just wasn't right! lol

It doesn't matter how good you are. DID YOU READ THE ATTATCHED WEBSITE? It said that you needed your passport to show your nationality. SO it WOULDN'T matter. That's why I'm mad. I look like Luna and I can't even try out because I'm not British.

Emily_depp
details on here to http://news.bbc.co.uk/cbbcnews/hi/newsid_4590000/newsid_4599400/4599420.stm

Prince Nauj
Originally posted by bubbles33
whos playing her
dumb remark!!

Originally posted by babysooner13
It doesn't matter how good you are. DID YOU READ THE ATTATCHED WEBSITE? It said that you needed your passport to show your nationality. SO it WOULDN'T matter. That's why I'm mad. I look like Luna and I can't even try out because I'm not British.
bless you! Shes my fav.

Emily_depp
OMG I WENT IT WAS COLD BUT I GOT THROUGH TO THE NEXT ROUND THEY TOOK ME PIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Phoenix
i went and queued for six hours, it was very stressful

Prince Nauj
Originally posted by Emily_depp
OMG I WENT IT WAS COLD BUT I GOT THROUGH TO THE NEXT ROUND THEY TOOK ME PIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
congrats big grin dont let me down shes my fav.

Originally posted by Phoenix
dont stress and just relax

Sir J
did u really if u did congrats

ladygrim
as much as would of liked to go im too old to play luna sad tho i do look young for my age

Emily_depp
they sed i look right but need blue contacts...just need that phone call now!

Emily_depp
Originally posted by Phoenix

did you get through?

ladygrim
good luck to you hope it goes well for you wink

Sir J
good luck

babysooner13
Originally posted by Prince Nauj
dumb remark!!

bless you! Shes my fav.

Bless accepted. For once I'm blessed for sticking up for my thoughts.

Prince Nauj
Originally posted by babysooner13
Bless accepted. For once I'm blessed for sticking up for my thoughts.
Good!!

babysooner13
THX!!!

Prince Nauj
so has there been any new announcements ?

xxNessiexx
Even if you have a british accent you still need to bring your british passport and birth certificate with you at the casting call.

Prince Nauj
hmmmhmmmmmm

babysooner13
Let's say this... you're of English parents... but you were born in Britain. You're American with a British accent... so are you of a British nationality?

ladygrim
no expression

melinda_warren
i am going to a private audition for the part of the girl who snitchs on the DA!

Prince Nauj
bump

HermWeasley
i couldn't go 4 luna part(even though i really wish i could! eek! )
i'm a bit(more) tanner then she is and
i would never die my whole hair
blonde.(i did had blonde highlights)
Plus i'm not British but i am French related!sly

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.