Spidersense, Healing Factor, Preptime (explain the mysteries of SHP) Now the vs forum

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TwisterGameX
Can Spiderman dodge everything and never get hit ?
Can Wolverine regenerate from a single cell ?
Can Batman beat God himself with preptime ?

The TRUTH about SHP(Spidersense,Healing factor,Prep time)

In here explain the 3 in detail and what they really can and can't do. Also post many pics showings these events of SHP and how it is really used. If shown alot then it's cannon but if shown few then it's crap.

Also answer these questions

What does it take to hit spiderman.
Can Spiderman dodge everything and not get hit by anyone weaker,same, slighty stronger,faster or w/e.

How fast is wolverine's healing factor in
Punches
Minor injurys like getting roughed up
Serious Injury from class 100

How long can Wolverine fight for without getting tired.
How strong do you have to be for punches to affect wolverine

How much preptime does it take for Batman to beat enimies that he is not suppose to beat.

isn't finding out peoples weakness and going in his Bat box for weapons that will kill that type of enemy.

Can Batman beat God with prep ?

DarkCrawler
1.Can Spiderman dodge everything and never get hit ?

No, guys with faster movement speed and reflexes then he has can hit him. His Spider-Sense helps him to dodge etc. lasers for a while, but lasers aren't usually thinking. His Spider-Sense tells him where to dodge a split-second before someone attacks, but he shouldn't logically dodge beings that can hit him like five times in that split-second. Examples of guys Spidey shouldn't be dodging: Northstar, Quicksilver

2. Can Wolverine regenerate from a single cell ?

No. His healing factor can be overloaded. And then he dies.

3. Can Batman beat God himself with preptime ?

No...anything he could make would be erased in a whim.

4. What does it take to hit spiderman.

Fast things that are controlled by someone thinking. Etc. computer-automated lasers wouldn't work, but Northstar would.

5. Can Spiderman dodge everything and not get hit by anyone weaker,same, slighty stronger,faster or w/e.

Weaker (I suppose you mean slower): He should pretty much dodge everything 100%.

Same: Dodges 90% of attacks because of his split-second warning advantage.

Slightly faster: Dodges 50% of attacks because of his own natural speed, and Spidey-Sense helps close the gap in speed.

Majorly faster: Dodges 10-20% of attacks if lucky and enemy is not going at full speed, 5-10% if enemy fights for real.

6. How fast is wolverine's healing factor in:
Punches (Suppose you mean normal human punches): 1-3 seconds. If he gets any damage at all because of his natural toughness and adamantium skeleton.

Minor injurys like getting roughed up: 2-4 seconds

Serious Injury from class 100: 30 seconds to a minute if he is hit by full force.

7. How long can Wolverine fight for without getting tired?

Depending on the amount of protein (I think that is what fuels his healing factor) from a day to about five days...

8. How strong do you have to be for punches to affect Wolverine?

Somewhere between Class 5-10.

9.How much preptime does it take for Batman to beat enimies that he is not suppose to beat.

From days to years...let's look it like this:

Captain America & Daredevil: A day to set up the neccesary trap.

Spider-Man: 3 days to a week to get all the equipment to deal with him.

Superman: A year. Or two.

10. isn't finding out peoples weakness and going in his Bat box for weapons that will kill that type of enemy..

No.

TwisterGameX
Claps. Only Darkcrawler can make detailed stuff like this. You should have your own explanation thing thread of stuff.

DarkCrawler
Thanks. smile

willRules
Originally posted by DarkCrawler

No, guys with faster movement speed and reflexes then he has can hit him. His Spider-Sense helps him to dodge etc. lasers for a while, but lasers aren't usually thinking. His Spider-Sense tells him where to dodge a split-second before someone attacks, but he shouldn't logically dodge beings that can hit him like five times in that split-second. Examples of guys Spidey shouldn't be dodging: Northstar, Quicksilver

Fast things that are controlled by someone thinking. Etc. computer-automated lasers wouldn't work, but Northstar would.

5. Can Spiderman dodge everything and not get hit by anyone weaker,same, slighty stronger,faster or w/e.

Weaker (I suppose you mean slower): He should pretty much dodge everything 100%.

Slightly faster: Dodges 50% of attacks because of his own natural speed, and Spidey-Sense helps close the gap in speed.

Majorly faster: Dodges 10-20% of attacks if lucky and enemy is not going at full speed, 5-10% if enemy fights for real.

Punches (Suppose you mean normal human punches): 1-3 seconds. If he gets any damage at all because of his natural toughness and adamantium skeleton.

Serious Injury from class 100: 30 seconds to a minute if he is hit by full force.

Depending on the amount of protein (I think that is what fuels his healing factor) from a day to about five days...

9.How much preptime does it take for Batman to beat enimies that he is not suppose to beat.

10. isn't finding out peoples weakness and going in his Bat box for weapons that will kill that type of enemy..

No.

I think I more or less agree with that assessment.

H. S. 6
Originally posted by DarkCrawler

No.

thumb up

Disappear
while i more or less agree as well, spider-man has been taken off guard, despite his spider sense. case in point, the most recent issue of cable & deadpool. not only was he thrown out of a car after sensing the oncoming danger, he was also given a roundabout blow to the gut which should have been easily avoidable. so, while the formula holds up to most examples, there are some exceptions.

Scoobless
i stopped reading quickly... but use spoilers dammit... that issue of C & D only just came out and most of us haven't read it yet

jasofisc
that was awsome dark crawler

Disappear
i was hardly giving away any valuable hints. but, i apologize all the same.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.