Hi~ new here!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ladyjedi05
purple Hello I am a big Star wars fan and was looking for Star wars fans in ther 30's or higher! been a big fan all my life~ looking for others like me~ thanks

Storm
Welcome to our house in the middle of our street welcome2

Here, you' ll certainly find kindred spirits wink

joeykangaroo
Hiiiiiii big grin

~Da Moose~
Originally posted by ladyjedi05
purple Hello I am a big Star wars fan and was looking for Star wars fans in ther 30's or higher! been a big fan all my life~ looking for others like me~ thanks

Welcome. Not quite in my 30's, but I love the Star Wars movies more than my own life.

Ok, not QUITE that much...but still.
big grin

a1hsauce
Hey welcome hope you like it here big grin

Bossman
I bid you welcome!!!alien1

Prince Nauj
hello & welcome smokin'

HowWeDo
hi

JacopeX
Yo welcome to ma block, [email protected]!

Yo I hate star warz by da way iight

Imperial_Samura
Salutations comrade, welcome to the forums, and I have no doubt you will find suitably boisterous and knowledgeable fans of the great trilogy here (yes, I am not counting the prequels, but eh) in our comprehensive and cool variety of Star Wars forums. I can only say may you find them and all the forums to be enjoyable and fun! hi2

cruel jedi
welcome to KMC

~Da Moose~
Originally posted by JacopeX
Yo welcome to ma block, [email protected]!

Yo I hate star warz by da way iight

You're an idiot. no expression

siobanandkelly
rolling on floor laughing
HI EVERY1
Happy Dance

River Wild
Hi and welcome to KMC Community!

ghandii-llama
welcome. seems the only thing i can do is read as this my first time anywhere on the net.maybe a few pointers from you could help.bobba rocks.

Camri
Hi, I,m Camri I'm new here i just came 2day.

Morning_Glory
vinkkohi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.