Team Rewmac vs. ......

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rewmac
Thanos (Marvel The End)
Silver Surfer
Deadpool
Carnage
Superman Prime
The Ion
Storm
Trion Juggernaut
Spawn
Dante (from Devil May Cry...With the Medal of Sparda,all abilities from the 3 games and all weapons)
Marsian Manhunter
Ultimate Colossus
Magneto
Professor X.
Havok
Cyclops
War Hulk

Scoobless
boring.... been done a hundred times.... who can beat Thanos with HOTU? - no-one

Mordum
ahahahahahahhahahahaha
scoobs you pwned him.

leonidas
Originally posted by Scoobless
boring.... been done a hundred times.... who can beat Thanos with HOTU? - no-one

wolverine? confused

HigH ScholaR
Rewmac everytime you put thanis in a match you cal him Form marvel the end, do you know that Thanos appeared way before that areound 1970 or early 80's in iron man and he was already uberly powerful, marvel the end was just one of many stroies with Thanis in it finding 'infinite power' then losing it.....................oh AND by the way Thanos himself takes this.

golem370
How about a team of two The One above All and The Supreme One

Rewmac
Wait a sec...As long as a couple of times my friend wrote in my name coz the forum remembers my ID....the guy is juggernaut66666 so don't confuse he is like a Juggernaut,Thanos and these stuff guy....Me just having funbig grinbig grinbig grin Who are those two golem?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.