-=- Multi Theft Auto -=-

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Koala MeatPie
Play

GTA III
GTA VC

and SOON

GTA SA

Online With Other hundreds of people!!!

http://www.multitheftauto.com/

Alternate Download:

http://grandtheftauto.filefront.com/file/Multi_Theft_Auto;41906

Refused
Wow, this is like my dream come true except i don't own either of these games on the PC. I'd rather wait for Rockstar to get a hint from this and make their own official GTA Online for the PS3.

Koala MeatPie
Won't happen.

Thats why i'm Pro PC.

I can mod everything, make mods Get mods easily.

Plus the graphics tend to be better and nothign beats a mouse for FPS.

You can also use Downloaded versions of the games.

Refused
But GTA isn't exactly an FPS. I'm thinking that it would be a little hard to control vehicles with a mouse and keyboard. And i just dig GTA's for consoles better. And how do you know GTA Online wont happen?

manny321
Yep i knew this was going to happen. I imagined this in my hand and it has happened.

Koala MeatPie
I use Arrow Keys on Keyboard For car control, Goes VERY well.

And MTA has been in existance for about 3 years.

Phat J
it wouldnt be the same on a computer, nothing beats a ps2 controller for gta games. id honestly rather play without mods than use a keyboard with them.

JKozzy
Meh, I heard about this a couple of years ago. Looks okay.

Smasandian
Originally posted by Phat J
it wouldnt be the same on a computer, nothing beats a ps2 controller for gta games. id honestly rather play without mods than use a keyboard with them.

Dont knock it before you try it.

The GTA games on the PC translate pretty well with an keyboard and the shooting aspects in the game, on the PC is definitly alot better.

The only problem I had was controlling the mini rvs and flying, especially the flight school in GTA SA. But with a little practice, it got alot easier.

Koala MeatPie
And Anyways GTA is originally a COMPUTER game.

Refused
So? It's still better on a console imo.

Koala MeatPie
yeah thats just the thing, iyo.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.