Trust?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lady Fi
Why is it so much easier to trust someone is being honest is they are being critical than if they are complimenting? blink

..and why can't trust just be automatic....life would be much easier that way...like if everyone had a trust switch in their back... happy smart ...maybe that will be the next great invention... hmm

Wild Cherry
Originally posted by Lady Fi
Why is it so much easier to trust someone is being honest is they are being critical than if they are complimenting? blink

..and why can't trust just be automatic....life would be much easier that way...like if everyone had a trust switch in their back... happy smart ...maybe that will be the next great invention... hmm auto-trust yes ..sounds like an insurance company erm

*lizziekk*
trust is to important for its own good....

_Zoey-Ichigo_
Originally posted by *lizziekk*
trust is to important for its own good.... yes

Lana
Originally posted by *lizziekk*
trust is to important for its own good....

I disagree....what is anything without trust?

Lady Fi
Originally posted by Lana
I disagree....what is anything without trust? Precisely...it's the most important thing...but it's one of the hardest things to gain or achieve sometimes....probably because it's so important and it has to be worked for....

*lizziekk*
Originally posted by Lana
I disagree....what is anything without trust?
exactly... its too important it could ruin everything or make everything better..... yes

Lana
Precisely...it's the most important thing...but it's one of the hardest things to gain or achieve sometimes....probably because it's so important and it has to be worked for....

I agree. To me, trust is the most important thing, yet I am by nature not a very trusting person. People need to work to earn my trust....but once you have it, it will never be betrayed.

Wild Cherry
Now im really weird about guys because i got used ( horribly ) by one. I dont trust them, i dont trust myself... Trust is everything sad

Lady Fi
It's the worst thing when you don't trsut yourself.. roll eyes (sarcastic) ..there should be a mental block against it...

Bardock42
I think it is because people assume that there are more good natured than evil people. Meaning Good people would lie not to hurt someones feelings, evil people wouldn't, chances are if people are criticising you they actually mean it...you get me?

Wild Cherry
It's the worst thing when you don't trsut yourself.. roll eyes (sarcastic) ..there should be a mental block against it... yea..that IS my mental block..it sucks... i cant make any dicisions erm

Revernd Maynard
hmm..the subject of trust...interesting hmm

redcaped
I've gone through the entire web but could never find a girl like this one in blue. My second signature should be: "The dark side of the force is the pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural."

_Sanctuary_
I trust no-one smile But I'm ok.. Or not no expression

redcaped
To trust is to prove. No matter how the person sounds on the net you must go to it if you want to unravel the truth. Assuming is a cheap category. But if you love being "a fly" be it. I am a spider.

redcaped
Please do not take offense, but I think that girl in blue is the member itself. No guy likes to show his girl to others...At least I would never do that, she's all "For" me. Apologies in advance.

redcaped
Yes, I'm here to challenge thy. MODS this is still a friendly talk, just give me freedom to participate in this "trust" thread and teach a little bit.

fini
HEy if u gonna teach a bit, how bout u listen a BIT too

like structuring your posts a little better??? Just a lil friendly talk

hehe

redcaped
Let me and I will show.

josejames007
trust bust

Spearhead

easy...you know someone's not just spitting BS at you to make you feel better, but rather is taking the time to point out a problem, and, by being critical, shows you the respect that you'll either act on it or at least not take the critique personally

redcaped
That is correct. To show you care is a great quality. You can be very proud of yourself but pride comes from great honor. Honor means all the things that makes you a happy person of clean thoughts. Honor is not a matter of war or being the strongest but to accept who you are weak/regular/strong. Now this is important; strong means self controlled not to obtain victory. I have lost countless of times with guys at the street (driving) they use the horn and yell at you with insults and such. I did not fight, because it is not allowed in this society, but if that guy attacks me he will be having the biggest surprise of his life if he survives, because that negative energy that they are capable of transmitting you is lethal if you can't control it, but if they push you too far you explode like an atom bomb incinerating everything in your way. So, in a way I declare myself victorious and honorable.

Storm
Trust is a very important part of all types of relationships. No one was born mistrusting other people, but one learned to hold back his complete trust the first time, or the second time, or the third time you got hurt for trusting someone who was less than honest with you.

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.

cruel jedi
Originally posted by Wild Cherry
auto-trust yes ..sounds like an insurance company erm

laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.