Lmao

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JacopeX
WTF!

Sorry this is jus too funny laughing

Koala MeatPie
Yeah they had fun doing that.

To bad it's not good.

silent dreams
I failed to see it funny

DarkC
I fail to find this funny.

TwisterGameX
no expression

Ronny
hysterical CHINASIANS! [email protected] i love chinasians happy they're always funny

*loosk around and sees no one laughing*

**** YOU!

Barker
Lamo would be a better title....

no expression

AOR
Originally posted by JacopeX
WTF!

coming from you, that must mean it sucks...

I stand correct...no expression

JacopeX
so...

mysterio69
hahaha!!! it was so funny i just projectile vomitted all over my screen at how unfunny it was!!!

Zatch
omg that is hilarious

AOR
Originally posted by mysterio69
hahaha!!! it was so funny i just projectile vomitted all over my screen at how unfunny it was!!!

Originally posted by Zatch
omg that is hilarious

laughing now that was funny

bloody bows1
omfg that was hilarious lol1lol1lol1

KharmaDog
WTF!

Not only is almost everything you post completely lame, but even your sense of humour is lame. Of all the funny videos floating around the internet, you felt compelled to post this steaming turd?

At least you are consistent.

cruel jedi
What the f**k?

lil bitchiness
It was a bit retarded, but some bits were funny.

Bardock42
"Currently, the playback feature of Google Video is not available in your country."

WHAT THE ****......I live in germany not in some Third World country....stupid Google...stupid Internet...stupid Computers.

But since it probably is lame (judging by the responses on this thread) it might not be that bad that it does't work.

Alpha Centauri
To be fair, most of these replies are probably because it's Jacope. Don't get me wrong, the video isn't exactly high-level humour, but I think everyone here is overreacting.

It's slightly funny if only for the fact that those people thought "Oooooh, we're too cool." I laughed, f*ck it.

-AC

Mišt
I clicked it but it took too long to load so I quit sleeping

Roulette
Originally posted by mysterio69

hysterical

Bardock42
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
To be fair, most of these replies are probably because it's Jacope. Don't get me wrong, the video isn't exactly high-level humour, but I think everyone here is overreacting.

It's slightly funny if only for the fact that those people thought "Oooooh, we're too cool." I laughed, f*ck it.

-AC
Well, I mostly relied on KDs post who, judging from previous posts, I figured had a rathere educated sense of humour,...then again I figured you do too. So now my wish to watch that video has increased a fair bit....which, since I can't possibly watch it, is rather depressing.

Alpha Centauri
I recognise it for what it is though. I didn't watch it expecting some Bill Hicks level of humour. It's a video featuring some kids making asses of themselves, and I got laughs out of it.

-AC

Mišt
Can someone draw a picture in paint of the general idea so I dont have to stop being lazy and click the link? curlers

Bardock42

Alpha Centauri
In the time you've waited for people to explain, you could have watched the clip 3 times.

-AC

Bardock42
In the time you've waited for people to explain, you could have watched the clip 3 times.

-AC
this is not aboot Logic, AC.

Mišt
I know, but Im lazy and my net is slowpirate

Alpha Centauri
Desire to know what the clip is + Ability to see the clip + Using that ability = Gained knowledge on what it is.

Of course, living in Germany your computer probably blocks out the humour (joking).

-AC

Bardock42
Desire to know what the clip is + Ability to see the clip + Using that ability = Gained knowledge on what it is.

Of course, living in Germany your computer probably blocks out the humour (joking).

-AC

What did you put in the Parenthesis, I could only read "(******)"

KENobi™
They tried too hard to be funny and the prat falls were hideously fake.

KharmaDog

-AC

As much as I find Jacopex's posts to be often quite irratating and his personality the equivalent of stale brocoli, I didn't find this video funny, because it just wasn't that funny. With the Title LMAO I was expecting something with a little more comedic impact. A bunch of kids trying too hard to be funny I don't find amuzing.

That stars wars kid...now that's funny!

Originally posted by Bardock42
Well, I mostly relied on KDs post who, judging from previous posts, I figured had a rathere educated sense of humour

Gee thanks, I'll take that as a compliment. Funny is different to different people. It doesn't have to be high brow, intellectual or well thought out to be funny to me. For example, the "Beans" scene from Blazing Saddles is incredibly low brow and juvenile humour, but damn do I find it funny.

JacopeX
Originally posted by KharmaDog
As much as I find Jacopex's posts to be often quite irratating and his personality the equivalent of stale brocoli, I didn't find this video funny, because it just wasn't that funny. With the Title LMAO I was expecting something with a little more comedic impact. A bunch of kids trying too hard to be funny I don't find amuzing.

That stars wars kid...now that's funny!

Gee thanks, I'll take that as a compliment. Funny is different to different people. It doesn't have to be high brow, intellectual or well thought out to be funny to me. For example, the "Beans" scene from Blazing Saddles is incredibly low brow and juvenile humour, but damn do I find it funny.

The star wars kid wuz ****in stupid. I knew wut he wuz tryin to do. It wusnt suppose to be that funny so I jus kicked back jus watch that ****er make a foo' outta himself. Oh yea and do you even know how stupid a brocoli is. They cant move and how am i able to type and do many stuff. I can see that you wanna argue wit me. Im done wit ya motha ****a self BIAAAATCH!. Well i found is funny so shh

Now this ones funny to

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7566539394950322025&q=fall

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5419568125747395159&q=Maradona((sorry, this aint funny buts its coo'))

^^^MARADONA IS da KING!!!!

H. S. 6
Um... blink

JacopeX

KharmaDog
The star wars kid wuz ****in stupid.

So speaketh an expert on the subject of stupidity.

I knew wut he wuz tryin to do. It wusnt suppose to be that funny so I jus kicked back jus watch that ****er make a foo' outta himself.

You see, people making a fool of themselves is entertaining to others, hence your raison d'etre on this board so it seems.

Oh yea and do you even know how stupid a brocoli is. They cant move and how am i able to type and do many stuff.

By comparing you to stale broccoli I see I have give you wayyyyyyy too much credit. You my friend posses all the personality, humour and intelligence of a mushy crouton.

JacopeX
Actually i typed ma real personality somewhere hold up lemme quote it, im at school so i gotta go

KharmaDog
Actually i typed ma real personality somewhere hold up lemme quote it, im at school so i gotta go

Typed your real personality? Your personality is exposed with every keystroke. Type on and let the entertainment flow forth!

JacopeX
WUT! yo the internet dose not tell who you are, it dosent means shit. **** you man, everyones real personality is who they are in real life. For the millionth time, step into reality fo once homes

_Sanctuary_
Originally posted by Barker
Lamo would be a better title....

no expression
laughing

Tails x 20
That wasn't funny to me but the basketball tricks were cool.

JacopeX
laughing you think so?

KharmaDog
WUT! yo the internet dose not tell who you are, it dosent means shit. **** you man, everyones real personality is who they are in real life. For the millionth time, step into reality fo once homes

So who you are (or pretend to be) while on this forum is different than how you conduct yourself in every day life? For your sake I hope so.

As for stepping into reality, the comments I make, and how I express myself here in this forum is pretty much the way I conduct myself every day. Thus when you act like a turdlet here, I assume that you act like a turdlet in your every day life.

JacopeX
yo but wut if the guy is a bad typer andf cant explain things that well typing. I could when im writin and talkin but wut about typin.

H. S. 6
yo but wut if the guy is a bad typer andf cant explain things that well typing. I could when im writin and talkin but wut about typin.

Are you trying to say you can't explain things when you write, but yet not when you type?

JacopeX
I could explain things when i write!

Tha C-Master

-AC Basically, if another member made a dumber thread (which is done consistently), it would have been viewed as "hilarious", threads like "My turd looks like Charlie Brown".

KharmaDog

Then slow down and take the time to explain yourself. Writing is no different than typing except for execution of putting the print down.

Rules of grammar, spelling and sentence structure remain the same.

Originally posted by H. S. 6
Are you trying to say you can't explain things when you write, but yet not when you type?

Odd isn't it.

I could explain things when i write!

I doubt that.

JacopeX
Then slow down and take the time to explain yourself. Writing is no different than typing except for execution of putting the print down.

Rules of grammar, spelling and sentence structure remain the same.

Odd isn't it.

I doubt that.

No they arent the same. And also, i write notes to people, and they writer answerin me without any 'Huh?"

KharmaDog
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
Basically, if another member made a dumber thread (which is done consistently), it would have been viewed as "hilarious", threads like "My turd looks like Charlie Brown".

Actually, such a thread would be worthy of equal disdain regarding lack of humour. Although Jacopex seems to draw fire for being such a pinhead, that is irrelavent when judging the humour (or lack there of) of the posted material.

JacopeX
Wait hold on, actually its an opinion. If i think its funny, i can. I dont have to laugh when someone else does. I could be the only one for all i care. Yo if you didnt think is funny jus say so and get ya ass out.

KharmaDog
No they arent the same.

O.K. Shakespeare, how are the rules of the english language different when written as opposed to when they are typed ?

And also, i write notes to people, and they writer answerin me without any 'Huh?"

Perhaps they are as illiterate as you and therefore understand your ramblings. Kind of like educationally retarded shorthand.

JacopeX
Me retarded? youre funny, im the total opposite of that cuz im in the hard classes

KharmaDog
Me retarded? youre funny, im the total opposite of that cuz im in the hard classes

Answer the question, and it isn't the "hard classes", it's the'advanced classes". And if that is true then why do you spell, type and communicate like a retarded chimp on prozac?

JacopeX
cuz i feel like it. Ive been typin like this fo awhile and this is the only website ive ever been on that have problems with me typin. why? i typed so bad jus now and you still understand me. Oh wuts up wit you and that Anti JAcope X crew

Tha C-Master
Actually, such a thread would be worthy of equal disdain regarding lack of humour. Although Jacopex seems to draw fire for being such a pinhead, that is irrelavent when judging the humour (or lack there of) of the posted material. Some are not as objective as you I guess... erm (not being sarcastic)

KharmaDog
cuz i feel like it. Ive been typin like this fo awhile and this is the only website ive ever been on that have problems with me typin. why?

So basically you are saying that although you are smart (a claim yet to be proven) you prefer to type like ,and be see as, an idiot? That very train of thought negates anypossibility of you having any intelligence to speak of.

As to why do people care? Perhaps there are more people of intelligence that frequent this board than the others that you visit?

i typed so bad jus now and you still understand me

Just barely. People who understand American sign language can understand what coco the gorilla is saying but that doesn't make her neither brilliant (well, I guess for a gorilla it does, if you want to compare your communications skills with a gorilla).

Oh wuts up wit you and that Anti JAcope X crew

Look at yourself as the hemorriod on the ass of KMC and maybe you'll understand why you annoy so many people.

Now please answer my question,"how are the rules of the english language different when written as opposed to when they are typed ?"

JacopeX
So basically you are saying that although you are smart (a claim yet to be proven) you prefer to type like ,and be see as, an idiot? That very train of thought negates anypossibility of you having any intelligence to speak of.

As to why do people care? Perhaps there are more people of intelligence that frequent this board than the others that you visit?

Just barely. People who understand American sign language can understand what coco the gorilla is saying but that doesn't make her neither brilliant (well, I guess for a gorilla it does, if you want to compare your communications skills with a gorilla).

Look at yourself as the hemorriod on the ass of KMC and maybe you'll understand why you annoy so many people.

Now please answer my question,"how are the rules of the english language different when written as opposed to when they are typed ?"

NO! imma answer wut i want.

1. listen to ya self. You are tryin to bash me. WTF sdo you want from me homes. You cant tell me how to type cuz thats ma actions. People are responsible for their actions iight.

2. Yo **** you man,. Im not that stupid. Yo its called freedom of speech. You can say anything you want or how eva you wanna say it. Tu eres un uto de mierda quer no tienes vida. Garra una vida porque tu eres nada de verdad puto mierde piece of shit!

3. Yo **** the Anti Jacope X crew, they can all kiss ma ass

4. Wuts the difference between a keyboard and a pencil.....THINK!!!!

Kharhmah

4. Wuts the difference between a keyboard and a pencil.....THINK!!!!
Somehow I dont think you understand.

The rules of the English language do not change just because you decide to use a keyboard to communicate, instead of a pencil.

JacopeX
Then why do i get Advanced in ma CMT's for writing. I first put the beginning then the main ideas to it, then i have to right paragraphs to each to every main idea, then the conclusion. Thats how i got advanced.

Kharhmah
Then why do i get Advanced in ma CMT's for writing. I first put the beginning then the main ideas to it, then i have to right paragraphs to each to every main idea, then the conclusion. Thats how i got advanced.
My statement still stands:

"Somehow I dont think you understand."

Tails x 20
Who is the anti jacob x crew, and why you gaining up if he doesn't choose to use proper grammer his choice.

JacopeX
But look how I type. I cant explain how its different from each other but i can prove it.

JacopeX
Originally posted by Tails x 20
Who is the anti jacob x crew, and why you gaining up if he doesn't choose to use proper grammer his choice. They also dont like ma opinons or the things I say. It like the Anti race against EMINEM

JacopeX
Memebers of the Anti Jacope X crew

Inspectah Deck
-hh- ((Leader i think)
PVS
KharmaDog
Silent Dreams
Koolruningz
Phat J
Lana

Inspectah Deck

How do you that?

KharmaDog
Who is the anti jacob x crew, and why you gaining up if he doesn't choose to use proper grammer his choice.

There is no crew, just a bunch of people who have caught him lying, plagiarizing or acting like a complete fool. We call him on his lies and he gets all upset.

As for you Jacopex, please answer the question, how do the basic rules of the english language differ from when they're typed to when they are written?

PVS
i guess if you're a fake gangsta, you need some imaginary 'crew' to battle with, or where's the fun?

hey jaco, i keep telling you this is getting boring. why dont we play cops and robbers? or perhaps we can pretend we're space cadets

JacopeX
aiight ill let you guys play, imma go play some soccer ::stretches and leaves::

Inspectah Deck
Memebers of the Anti Jacope X crew

Inspectah Deck
-hh- ((Leader i think)
PVS
KharmaDog
Silent Dreams
Koolruningz
Phat J
Lana

laughing out loud

JacopeX
laughing yall jokes. If yall against me then iight. I don got a crew in KMC anyway and I can take on all 8 of you

KharmaDog
laughing yall jokes. If yall against me then iight. I don got a crew in KMC anyway and I can take on all 8 of you

Yes, your rapier wit and stunning intellect has had us on our heals since you came to KMC.

JacopeX
wut eva

KharmaDog
wut eva

You see, how can we be expected to compete with that type of retort.

It's scathing comments like that that have made you a legend! Happy Dance

JacopeX

KharmaDog

Again, it's amazing! To encapsulate such wit by expressing his minimalist point with a mere period!

SHEER GENIUS!!!

PVS
aiight ill let you guys play, imma go play some soccer ::stretches and leaves::

obviously meaning you are going to play soccer...but then...

wut eva

Sir Whirlysplat

But that ain't gangsta man - the green street posse don't take no shit bro.

Inspectah Deck
Originally posted by Sir Whirlysplat
But that ain't gangsta man - the green street posse don't take no shit bro.

true, true

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.