Ahh!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TigerEyes
AHH I CAN"T REMEMBER MY HOTMAIL PASSWORD!

Darth Macabre
That stinks.

Leo.M
shock what is this world coming to when a person can't even remember his password shock

Wind Sister
Isn't there a "forgot my password" option erm

Sorry, ruined it. . .OMG NO WAY!! That sucks!!

Koala MeatPie
Thats Why i always use the Same password, but alternate the position of the Number, if there is one. So in the end it's really obvious.

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by Koala MeatPie
Thats Why i always use the Same password, but alternate the position of the Number, if there is one. So in the end it's really obvious.

I use the same password for everything. Its rather easy too. My name and then one of my hockey number.

redcaped
I will not teach that, only for a trade.

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by redcaped
I will not teach that, only for a trade.

What are you talking about.

redcaped
I know I have lots to teach because they work for me perfectly, why not for you. That does have a valuable price. Giving passwords is an act and my post comes from it. Do you mind?

TigerEyes
thats excatly it..i changed it cuz i use it for everything and someone found it out..and was sending rather mean emails without changing my password..they're stupid believe me but yah this sucks and i feel like crying

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by TigerEyes
thats excatly it..i changed it cuz i use it for everything and someone found it out..and was sending rather mean emails without changing my password..they're stupid believe me but yah this sucks and i feel like crying

How'd they find it out?

TigerEyes
umm i dunno...probbably watched me type it at school or something....
or is just a genius when it comes to rippin ppl off...

redcaped
Buddy, only the devil speaks with such authority because he is let by god. It is not wise to imitate him. Take my advice for granted. We could hate the devil but we "must" respect him. It is god business not ours. Talking tough is being real tough. Tell me, are you able to see or touch the devil if you are a mere mortal. Do not bother to answer, cause it is no. So, if you are a person cause I do not know, follow my advice. If you believe on religion or not I am still using a character as an example. Again, giving password or any info about yourself is an act of trust and you should consider whether is proper or not to give away something valuable.

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by TigerEyes
umm i dunno...probbably watched me type it at school or something....
or is just a genius when it comes to rippin ppl off...

Well you know what you do? You have one letter capital. Most people won't be able to notice you hitting shift if your a good typer.

Ie: tiGereyes.

Unless their studying you like a textbook most wont realize you hit shift.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.