Black Tarantula: The showdown

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Malo
How good do you feel Black Tarantula is. Not a gaunlet. Can he get or the majority in each fight ?

No prep. Who wins?

Fight 1.
Wolverine vs BT

Fight 2.
Deathstroke vs BT

Fight 3.
Spider-man vs BT

Fight 4.
Black Panther vs BT

Fight 5.
Beast vs BT

Fight 6.
Elongated man vs BT

Fight 7.
Omega Red vs BT

Fight 8.
Aquaman

Arahan
Strange

Fight 1.
Wolverine vs BT Yepp he takes this fight

Fight 2.
Deathstroke vs BT Dont know, probably BT

Fight 3.
Spider-man vs BT yes BT wins

Fight 4.
Black Panther vs BT BT

Fight 5.
Beast vs BT easy win for BT

Fight 6.
Elongated man vs BT Dont know

Fight 7.
Omega Red vs BT Depends on OR

Fight 8.
Aquaman Nope Aquaman takes this

Aries_04
I think he absolutely could......Omega Red presents the biggest problem....then Spidey...then Deathstroke and Panther in that order IMO. If you don't have strong ranged attacks against BT you're in trouble.

Dizzle
Aquaman's a high end telepath... And has an exceedingly useful magick hand.

Elongated Man will probably get a stalemate.

I think BT can take the rest.

Aries_04
Originally posted by Dizzle
Aquaman's a high end telepath... And has an exceedingly useful magick hand.

Elongated Man will probably get a stalemate.

I think BT can take the rest.

Forgot all about Aquaman.....I thought he could only communicate with sea animals in telepathy though....but yeah.....Aquaman takes a majority....BT could take a few though.

Scoobless
Black Tarantula was in a grand total of 12 comics.... how can you be so sure of any of this?

I bet you can't find a bio of him where it clearly defines which strength class he's in

joesha28
Black Panther vs Black Tarantula is a good match...

Arahan
BT could be class 40. He is superior in strenght to Spidey.

leonidas
Originally posted by Scoobless
Black Tarantula was in a grand total of 12 comics.... how can you be so sure of any of this?

I bet you can't find a bio of him where it clearly defines which strength class he's in

yep. who knows HOW he'd handle aquaman's tp? he seems to have some ties to immortality, so that might make or's pheremones useless against him. he was clearly spidey's physical superior, so i'd say physically he could handle all these guys except maybe aquaman.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.