-=- Theories on redcaped? -=- (NO BASHING!)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Koala MeatPie
I say he is either Ozzy,

One of thoes "Enlightened" 14 year olds who know everything about the emaning of life,

Or anywhere from 18 - 40 that gozzels down two bottles of Anti - Depresents a day.

Darth Macabre
Ozzy? As in the Prince of Darkness?

Mišt
He's a cyborg sent from the future to enlighten us on the ways of the Force lady

Wild Cherry
i think he's a robot being tested by the SBRKA smile

AOR
I'll go with the latter

DarkC
No opinion, I haven't even seen the dude.

mysterio69
ummm...he's just some guy who types sh!t in a forum. that's pretty much it.

Wind Sister
He's. . . . . . . . .a teacher confused ?

redcaped
redcaped is a member of KMC and thinks a lot just to show promising results about discovery. Let the kid play, he hasn't offend or hurt anyone. This feels like Spiderman vs JJJ!

Jedi Priestess
too much thinking man, dial it back a bit

redcaped
But you thought about your last post. More or Less thinking is the same category. In my threads not all viewers reply, then you see 14 of them with 50 viewers. Why? Cause they are not forced to answer or read it.

Koala MeatPie
Originally posted by redcaped
redcaped is a member of KMC and thinks a lot just to show promising results about discovery. Let the kid play, he hasn't offend or hurt anyone. This feels like Spiderman vs JJJ!

3rd person speaking?

Who was the last person who spoke in 3rd person?

Leo.M
Originally posted by Jedi Priestess
too much thinking man, dial it back a bit

i 2nd that yes

redcaped
3rd person speaking is not a threat to anyone and once you already know how my threads sound like just don't even read them when you see redcaped ignore it if you feel bad about them. For you here on this thread that oppose me please name what you didn't like from me the most, then I will clarify.

Darth Macabre
How you say you have "oh so much to teach" but yet barely anyone can understand you.

Koala MeatPie
I'm not against you, I'm against you thinking your all that smart.

I Still say you're Ozzy.

redcaped
Got it! Believing you are smart is having an inspiration, you trust in yourself, then you offer yourself to teach others. What you do is "reject" and the solution to that is ignoring my threads, you know 0 and 0.

Koala MeatPie
So you're saying your The Messiah?

redcaped
No, I am a member who wants to teach and of course, add some humor. If you can't resist to it and click to read them it is not my fault and you are welcome.

DarkC
Originally posted by Koala MeatPie
3rd person speaking?

JacopeX, if I rightly recall.

Koala MeatPie
No, I am a member who wants to teach and of course, add some humor. If you can't resist to it and click to read them it is not my fault and you are welcome.

Your Profile Sounds like A Sock / fishy.

Wind Sister
The "humor" you mention in your posts is hardly noticeable. You twist everything you say, only to make those reading think. If you truly want people to think and understand, try making things clearer, but giving out more complicated subjects, subjects that don't exactly make people wonder what the hell your talking about, but make them think deep inside themeselves about what you have said. And, as a side not, these forums are obviously not made for teaching and thinking, but merely for fun. Sit back and enjoy it redcape, you do not need to part with your valuable information on a forum where no one truly cares wink

redcaped
It is my profile not yours. I will keep creating threads the same way if I am allowed to post them.

Koala MeatPie
WTF!?

Who here said you COULD NOT creat threads?
Post I don't Give a...

redcaped
Thanks Koala. Read the post before mine, the one before yours.

silent dreams
3rd person speaking?

spelljammer big grin. I miss him...

Koala MeatPie
What happened to him?

silent dreams
banned I do belive.

Koala MeatPie
That was my point, His profil Is Fishy, and he speaks in third person.

silent dreams
yes but that make him wierd. And wierd is cool big grin

redcaped
Koala, I'm talking about Wind Sister 2nd page, read it. You know that talking is not tall king.

redcaped
I do not deserve banned.

Wind Sister
Koala, I'm talking about Wind Sister 2nd page, read it. You know that talking is not tall king.

Perhaps you misunderstood me erm

This forum is not designed for truly "learning" like you seem to try. Just relax and have fun on the forums, you want to "teach" go to the PF or another site altogether, perhaps you will be more appreciated there. . .

silent dreams
I do not deserve banned.
Who exacly said that your were going to be banned What the f**k?

redcaped
I teach my way Wind as you are teaching me to leave the board which I don't intend to if not by force.

redcaped
I read the word banned from you.

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by silent dreams
banned I do belive.

She was talking about spelljammer.

Wind Sister
I teach my way Wind as you are teaching me to leave the board which I don't intend to if not by force.

I do not wish you to leave the board, just "teaching" you that many people on this particular forum will not appreciate, nor care, about what you have to say. No, more then likely, they would listen better if you put "sex" in every sentence, which is wrong erm

Koala MeatPie
I think He's In his own world...

its like... He can't communicate to your world and he can't comprehend us like we can't comprehend him What the f**k?

silent dreams
Originally posted by Darth Macabre
She was talking about spelljammer.
yes

Redcaped, maybe your should read the other post. I'm sure a lot of people knew I was talking about spell.

redcaped
Wind, I advice you not to read my posts, because I can't change. You Koala got a little lost. You Macabre, I thought this thread was about me since she didn't mentioned who. To all of you. Please think before posting and may sure you are correct.

Darth Macabre
Wind, I advice you not to read my posts, because I can't change. You Koala got a little lost. You Macabre, I thought this thread was about me since she didn't mentioned who. To all of you. Please think before posting and may sure you are correct.

Why did I get a shout out? What did I do?

redcaped
Macabre and Wind. You both were talking about "spell" in a thread about redcaped=me which made me suspect either of you wanted the same thing for me-banned.

Wind Sister
Macabre and Wind. You both were talking about "spell" in a thread about redcaped=me which made me suspect either of you wanted the same thing for me-banned.

Wait, I never even mentioned Spelljammer confused

Please think before posting and may sure you are correct.

Darth Macabre

I was not talking about spelljammer. I just corrected your mistake.

redcaped
Anyway, I used humor to mix Silent with Wind. Macabre, I never make mistakes. I am right by saying that no one thinks clear by mentioning another name other than the one you are talking about.

Darth Macabre
Anyway, I used humor to mix Silent with Wind. Macabre, I never make mistakes. I am right by saying that no one thinks clear by mentioning another name other than the one you are talking about.

You never make mistakes? What are you going to do as an encore walk on water?

redcaped
I never do cause I can't walk on water even if you want it so badly.

silent dreams
Well your obviously not good with humor, which is why no one got it. What the f**k?

redcaped
I try to mix humor and teaching and if you can't get it, do not get it, I mean, do not read me.

Koala MeatPie
(...) You Koala got a little lost. (...)

I wouldn't say that if I where you.

Considering it was an observation... you just prooved my point...

silent dreams
Why are you trying to teach us. And what are you trying to 'teach' us.

BTW: I highly doubt that anyone gets what your saying, and your 'humor' and 'teaching'. Now be a good lil person and be quiet happy

Itzak

I'm not bashing or anything but I think I have right to say What the f**k?!! And you "Never make mistakes" I don't know about you, but it sounds like you've got a little bit of an ego!

Koala MeatPie
For a 10 year old...

silent dreams
Eight stick out tongue

Darth Macabre
He say's he's 20.

Koala MeatPie
Originally posted by silent dreams
Eight stick out tongue

Lets Settle on Nine.

Itzak
For a 10 year old...

no expression

yes

redcaped
Alright, Koala and Silent. You were the last posters before I began typing this post here, this one, so I am telling you this: What I am trying to teach exactly is to be accurate specially on your thoughts. Before you type something please read my post carefully. I prove you are both wrong about me all the time. What can I do to make you understand? Simply, teach the best I can. If you don't want my instructions do not read my threads. Read only my posts here on this thread created by Koala. That is all.

Darth Macabre
Why do you feel the necessity of having to teach us?

Koala MeatPie
I saw your other posts, You did not teach me anything.

It seems that you also want to teach idiologies, Ones which we don't have to beleive.

Itzak
Alright, Koala and Silent. You were the last posters before I began typing this post here, this one, so I am telling you this: What I am trying to teach exactly is to be accurate specially on your thoughts. Before you type something please read my post carefully. I prove you are both wrong about me all the time. What can I do to make you understand? Simply, teach the best I can. If you don't want my instructions do not read my threads. Read only my posts here on this thread created by Koala. That is all.

I might listen if you would stop it with your ego, I mean first we had "I never make mistakes" and now it's "I prove you are both wrong about me all the time." Please just STOP it with your ego! ok?

redcaped
Macabre and Koala. I only feel inspiration to teach. If you believe you don't need it don't read it. You keep reading it and repeating the same mistake. Why?

Wind Sister

If we read your posts carefully, we only learn how little you truly know, for the deeper you delve, the more you reallize. The world is big, and you are not God, so please, there are some of us here that may, just may, be smarter than you. Have you considered the fact that maybe some of us have already learned what you are saying?

redcaped
Itzak, you obviously want some attention from me, ok. I never said I have ego. The word "ego" in this case is nothing but your own creation. Why did you create the word "ego" for me. Teaching is not ego my friend.

redcaped
Wind, you are calling me God and names and your aim toward me is not with good intentions. Read your own posts.

Wind Sister
Originally posted by Wind Sister
and you are not God

Sorry, I will say no more if I sound offensive, read my posts stick out tongue

Itzak
Itzak, you obviously want some attention from me, ok. I never said I have ego. The word "ego" in this case is nothing but your own creation. Why did you create the word "ego" for me. Teaching is not ego my friend.

No but boasting about yourself is, which is exactly what you did. I Wonder if you even know what "ego" means, what about "lethargic" uh? And no, I never wanted attention from you, I was just posting what I believe.

redcaped
Itzak, you did want attention from me because I was too busy handling an army. Learn how to be on other places feel what other person feels and understand the matter and situation, not only yourself. I know what "ego" means and I do have some if you call it "proud." We wouldn't be alive if we don't feel proud, that's a little rough. It's inspiration that's all.

Punker69
I say he is either Ozzy,

One of thoes "Enlightened" 14 year olds who know everything about the emaning of life,

Or anywhere from 18 - 40 that gozzels down two bottles of Anti - Depresents a day.

He sounds like some cult leader.

Itzak
Itzak, you did want attention from me because I was too busy handling an army. Learn how to be on other places feel what other person feels and understand the matter and situation, not only yourself. I know what "ego" means and I do have some if you call it "proud." We wouldn't be alive if we don't feel proud, that's a little rough. It's inspiration that's all.

What about Lethargic uh? Do you know what that means? And for the last time I didn't want attention from you, if anything I might of wanted attention from everybody else, but not you. Why would I even want attention from you? Sure maybe we couldn't live without being "proud" but that's NO excuse to talk to somebody without having some respect for that person. Is it?

redcaped
Thanks for the leader thing Punker. It makes me proud. We shall continue this tomorrow, please.

Itzak
Thanks for the leader thing Punker. It makes me proud. We shall continue this tomorrow, please.

No we shall finsh this tonight, goodbye!

redcaped
Itzak, I was too busy answering when you came, you should have noticed. See ya tomorrow.

bogen
your ok, but that poll of enlightenment thats up your arss, i suggest you get it removed.

you need to drop the whole, i have come to enlighten the barbairians.

if you have something you feel people should know, let us know through your own thread and people will respond acordingly.

fini
OMG, and we got irritated when SpellJammer talked in 3rd person all the time??? At least he made sence

LOL this takes the cake, not only dont we understand what he's talkin about 90% of the time, he 's saying he's here to teach and that we know nothing!?!?!

* gets out the vodka to handle this one*

Imperial_Samura
Red caps are a mythological creature from some European legend I believe. A kind of sinister goblin, their head stained with blood, they lurk in places where terrible violence happened... for some reason I can only assume isn't good. Been a long time since I read up on all those weird and wonderful beasties that populate humanities past. I think it might have had to do with clubbing the injured or something. Feel free to set me straight if anyone knows the myth.

What's the relevance of this? There is none. I just felt like typing something, and this was here.

redcaped
fini, you said you are a teacher, I am not, I just want to teach. Get it? And I believe you know all about your life as well as I know mine. I am just bringing something to you, something I believe it's interesting. bogen, if you're talking to me please mention my name cause there are too many members here already and I am not a dictator if that is what you think, give me the same freedom you like having will ya. Samura, my membership name is harmless do not use it as a weapon all by yourself. In a way I admit I am under attack by all of you. Why don't you all read each post of yours from the start of this thread and think you are redcaped then you will realize what I am referring to and please stop it.

redcaped
You all are "forcing" me to do what you want and I don't take orders from anyone. I will keep up with my work and you members from this thread please don't read my threads or suggest the word banned for me.

KENobi™
You all are "forcing" me to do what you want and I don't take orders from anyone. I will keep up with my work and you members from this thread please don't read my threads or suggest the word banned for me.

B A N N E D...banned.

What's your real identity? You're annoying me. Remember that new law...

redcaped
Kenobi, everyone here is annoyed, you are one more fighter. What's with the identity? Read my name here and that's all for you.

Itzak

Don't you take orders from your parents?

KENobi™
Kenobi, everyone here is annoyed, you are one more fighter. What's with the identity? Read my name here and that's all for you.

George Bush passed a law stating it's illegal to annoy someone via the web, unless you tell your true identity.

So, with that said...if I'm annoying you, my name is Kenneth Hall.

redcaped
I didn't ask for you name. To me you are kenobi or maybe Jango? Anyway, my intention is not to upset you. Take a cold shower and refresh yourself from overheating.

Itzak
Originally posted by Imperial_Samura
Red caps are a mythological creature from some European legend I believe. A kind of sinister goblin, their head stained with blood, they lurk in places where terrible violence happened... for some reason I can only assume isn't good. Been a long time since I read up on all those weird and wonderful beasties that populate humanities past. I think it might have had to do with clubbing the injured or something. Feel free to set me straight if anyone knows the myth.

What's the relevance of this? There is none. I just felt like typing something, and this was here.

no expression Thank you for the visual image.

Well redcaped, it's been 2 hours since you last posted here. And you still haven't answered ANY of my question, I don't know about you, but that's not very good teaching.

GCG
Today, is the first time I see redcaped; is he over the grill ?

redcaped
Oh, there you are Itzak as promised didn't ya. Did you rest? Let me ask you to go back to the start of this thread to know me. Read well Itzak. That is all Itzak.

Itzak
Oh, there you are Itzak as promised didn't ya. Did you rest? Let me ask you to go back to the start of this thread to know me. Read well Itzak. That is all Itzak.

First off: I know all I need to know about you.

2nd: I didn't promise anything at all, and I have no idea what you are talkin' about.

Last: Yes I did rest. Thanks for askin', what about you?

redcaped
I'm right here Itzak very rested.

Itzak
I'm right here Itzak very rested.

I can see that! yes

GCG
So what theories on redcaped have you attempted ?

Itzak
Originally posted by GCG
So what theories on redcaped have you attempted ?

He's a Redcap...

yes

redcaped
Well, I know about yellow caps but never red. In my case I'd like to wear the cape of the great superheroes not supervillains.

Itzak
Well, I know about yellow caps but never red. In my case I'd like to wear the cape of the great superheroes not supervillains.

No. They look stupid!

redcaped
I respect your opinion.

Itzak
Thank you. Now, are you going to answer my questions?

redcaped
Ask freely.

Itzak
Very Well, I shall make a list. And I ask that you Answer them in the order they are given, also please answer all, you don't know the answer just say so. And I will not think of you any less if you don't know it.

1) What does Lethargic mean.

2) Why is your name "redcaped"?

3) Do you have any parents? If so do you take orders from them?

4) Why do you want to "teach" us? And what (in your words) do you want to teach us?

5) How old are you really?

redcaped
1_Lethargic means someone depressed or bored of society-To me this word represents something I try to avoid everyday but never ignore the fact that life is not easy for anyone, so I like to offer lots of opinions and thoughts. Enough? 2_My name redcaped comes from inspiration of superheroe characters which I love and I encourage the rest to feel alike, not force. Enough? 3_I do have real parents (male&female) and to me they never gave me orders just care. Enough? 4_I want to teach in general not to anyone in particular like yourself and my inspiration to teach comes from the answer to your #2 question. Enough? 5_My age is a private secret, but if you want to have an exact image please look to my profile. Enough? Anymore questions?

Itzak
Also, what you said about Lethargic is not the full meaning of the word!

Aha. Now I understand. I'm just curious here but, which is your favorite superhero?

Are you sure your parents haven't ever told you to clean your room?

But on question 4 you never answered me fully. I asked "WHAT do you want to teach us?"

Why is your age "private"?

Sorgo

It's so funny when Fools try to sound Intelligent.

I guess it's always good to sound Intelligent when you're really NOT! big grin

Itzak
Are you enjoying this discussion Sorgo? laughing out loud

Sorgo
Originally posted by Itzak
Are you enjoying this discussion Sorgo? laughing out loud

But of course. BBL.

Itzak
Originally posted by Sorgo
But of course. BBL.

Good enjoy the show! big grin

redcaped
Well Itzak, I have answered your previous questions and may I remind you that I deserve some respect from you, cause I'm doing it for kindness. I believe I have given you my best description of your word, there's nothing more to say. My favorite superheroe is Thor because he is the only god on both sides. I am a clean person, so is my room and everything I touch. My teachings is not a "what" like you believe it is, but mere thoughts of creativity. My age is secret "closed" and even if someone takes the time to find out and reach me will never find it anyway, even by showing my id, but for anyone here is my profile.

redcaped
Sorgo, I heard what you said.

fini
OMG I THINK i just found a way to decode what redcaped is saying.

ITs a weird version of YODA talk. Read his posts and think how yoda talks and see if it makes any more sence. Ok some dont make any sence at all, but it helps with the rest. I think

Itzak
Well Itzak, I have answered your previous questions and may I remind you that I deserve some respect from you, cause I'm doing it for kindness. I believe I have given you my best description of your word, there's nothing more to say. My favorite superheroe is Thor because he is the only god on both sides. I am a clean person, so is my room and everything I touch. My teachings is not a "what" like you believe it is, but mere thoughts of creativity. My age is secret "closed" and even if someone takes the time to find out and reach me will never find it anyway, even by showing my id, but for anyone here is my profile.

Would you PLEASE do me a favor, And STOP having an ego the size of the US. Maybe then I might give you a some respect. I mean "everything I touch is clean". Tell me EXACTLY how your teachings works? And one more question... do you teach anything at all, say like school?

redcaped
Itzak, thanks for the respect. I touch things here where I am and so all is clean. What do you want me to say anyway? My teachings do not work, you make it work by criticizing it, others may find it interesting. I have nothing to do with school and I am not a professional. Do not let my ego as you said make you feel anyhow inferior, just let me be how I want to be. Anything else.

Itzak
Itzak, thanks for the respect. I touch things here where I am and so all is clean. What do you want me to say anyway? My teachings do not work, you make it work by criticizing it, others may find it interesting. I have nothing to do with school and I am not a professional. Do not let my ego as you said make you feel anyhow inferior, just let me be how I want to be. Anything else.

Fine, you can be what you want to be, just don't blame me when somebody punches you in the face because of your ego.

Well, I can tell you right now, if you ever went to school you would know how to teach.

redcaped
Punch in my face...if that happens I make them swallow their teeth. And the fight is not with you and with no one here and with no one in the street. Why? Because I always wait to get hit so I can follow it, never start a fight. I do not like school and I quit it. You asked me to answer your questions and you are still upset. How complicated is that!

Sorgo
Sorgo, I heard what you said.

You proclaim to be so smart, yet you think you heard what I said when you actually read it?

And frankly... I don't care if you read what I said. Am I supposed to be scared now?

Stop giving out advice. No one cares. Especially the Cynicals, which is a truckload of the population of KMC.

fini
WOOHOOo for the Cynics

rock

Sorgo
Punch in my face...if that happens I make them swallow their teeth. And the fight is not with you and with no one here and with no one in the street. Why? Because I always wait to get hit so I can follow it, never start a fight. I do not like school and I quit it. You asked me to answer your questions and you are still upset. How complicated is that!

Look everyone! Gandhi isn't dead after all!

redcaped
Sorgo, you may act like you desire here as you are allowed and anywhere. It is not my business. I am glad you read my post.

Sorgo
Sorgo, you may act like you desire here as you are allowed and anywhere. It is not my business. I am glad you read my post.

Do you consider pointing out the obvious as some ridiculous and unintelligent way of teaching?

For your sake, my suggestion is that you take it somewhere else.

redcaped
I take things only in my home and I post here just like you.

Itzak

"swallow their teeth" that's just a stupid thing to say!

Not upset. (man, you've got A LOT to learn about life) I'm just annoyed at your ego. stick out tongue

fini
Think like yoda , think like yoda, think like yoda and read post again.

* reads*
confused

Wahhhh, I dont get it, lol, But i'm getting the feeling this is a 'former member' who's laughing his brains out, by looking at us get irritated. I swear.

okkkkkk then , I'll play along.

redcaped
Itzak, I know more about life. I say "swallow their teeth" as something to say for gotcha. I know people have guns and shoot before someone makes a move like police does. What can I say: hit me, I like it. Think about it buddy. Having ego is not bad if you don't mess with other people. In my case I answered your questions kindly.

Koala MeatPie
Itzak... Carry on.

redcaped...

GET.

LAID.

redcaped
I am a friend Koala, even if others don't like me.

Koala MeatPie
I Suggest redcaped should ahve his own "pad"

Then, he can go rambling around and people can follow him as a cult leader.

Itzak
Itzak, I know more about life. I say "swallow their teeth" as something to say for gotcha. I know people have guns and shoot before someone makes a move like police does. What can I say: hit me, I like it. Think about it buddy. Having ego is not bad if you don't mess with other people. In my case I answered your questions kindly.

lol You have bad English. you said "like police does", you should of said "like police do". wink

Having an ego the size of the US is a bad thing tho, which is what you have, buddy!!

Itzak
Itzak... Carry on.

redcaped...

GET.

LAID.

Cheers. To the first

yes! To the 2nd!

redcaped
Never mind. I have an ego and you like to disagree, but you understand what I say. If you don't know, my signature is meant as humor but I see I'm not good at it. Will keep trying.

Itzak
Never mind. I have an ego and you like to disagree, but you understand what I say. If you don't know, my signature is meant as humor but I see I'm not good at it. Will keep trying.

Listen Mack, you don't know anything about me, so don't say something like "you like to disagree" ok?

I can teach you humor.

Koala MeatPie
Originally posted by Itzak
Listen Mack, you don't know anything about me, so don't say something like "you like to disagree" ok?

I can teach you humor.

Actually humour can not be tought, it can only be learn't...
So for now just go with cocky And Funny.

Itzak
Actually humour can not be tought, it can only be learn't...
So for now just go with cocky And Funny.

I know Koala MeatPie, it was a joke yes big grin

Koala MeatPie
Ah.

Right.

redcaped
My humor is real humor and I think straight. What do you think humor is? Do you think I wear a mask or something? That's only in movies not in real life. Would you answer my questions now.

Itzak
Ah.

Right.

Since he keeps on saying he is trying to teach us something, that's what I meant.

Sorgo
I take things only in my home and I post here just like you.

You're doing it again.

It's not advice. It's a large handful of bullshit that will only be fed to the highest degree of Noobs.

You're not teaching anything. From what I have seen you dropped out of School. Don't get me wrong... That doesn't tell us your Intelligence, but you're trying too hard to look smart and you're only embarrassing yourself, Redcaped.

redcaped
Your opinion Sorgo and I respect it.

Itzak

Oh no, Yoda talk again!

redcaped
I sense I shouldn't remain in this thread much longer cause is going to the wrong direction. Hope you all enjoyed my answers and see ya on my threads and other threads I "might" participate. Whatever you may bring here after this are nothing but your thoughts. Thanks! And please read from the start to understand this complex.

Sorgo

This is retarded. I am running in circles with you.

It's not an Opinion. It could be called a fact... Because you just did it again.

I am trying to save you embarrassment here, Redcaped.

Itzak
Guys I think we should just stop posting here, We are just helping him by doing this. Anyone else agree?

fini
see see its a yoda talker!

Itzak
Originally posted by fini
see see its a yoda talker!

Who me? no expression

fini
NOT you!!!!!!!!

lol, read my posts, you know the one above .....uhhhh........Oh heck its on page 6, LOL

Itzak
NOT you!!!!!!!!

lol, read my posts, you know the one above .....uhhhh........Oh heck its on page 6, LOL

lol! laughing out loud Ok. Say, do you have any ideas about "redcaped"?

fini
hehe,

Seriously, the guy puzzles me. When he posts in 1-2 lines, some times he makes sence. But Whoa when he's starting a thread, bring out the decoders.

He doesn't listen, I wouldn't mind what he says , if only he listened and took some of the critism to heart. Sheesh. And talk about misinterprting people. OMG.

I dont know, but I standing with my theory, he's playing it up to get a rise outta us. Lol i'm half thinking that its Spell's sock.

Itzak
hehe,

Seriously, the guy puzzles me. When he posts in 1-2 lines, some times he makes sence. But Whoa when he's starting a thread, bring out the decoders.

He doesn't listen, I wouldn't mind what he says , if only he listened and took some of the critism to heart. Sheesh. And talk about misinterprting people. OMG.

I dont know, but I standing with my theory, he's playing it up to get a rise outta us. Lol i'm half thinking that its Spell's sock.

yes that is actually how I feel about him too. And no doubt he is going to read this. To which I say good! big grin So you agree with what I said about us not posting in here anymore?

fini
lol read it and say that we shouldn't be mentioning someone else, since the thread is about him, LOL did you catch that post?!?!?!

HEy it works for me, lol. Off we go

hmmm, but where should we go, got any ideas? lol...............ooo a 69 thread.... wacko

Itzak
lol read it and say that we shouldn't be mentioning someone else, since the thread is about him, LOL did you catch that post?!?!?!

HEy it works for me, lol. Off we go

hmmm, but where should we go, got any ideas? lol...............ooo a 69 thread.... wacko

yes. But we have to make sure nobody else posts in here to. That way it'd just die!

fini
WEll stop posting smarty pants.

Tails x 20
So you won't get caught, if you look up on the thread title it clearly states no bashing.

Itzak
WEll stop posting smarty pants.

Yes ma'am! no expression

fini
ahem, ITs ma'am!!!!!!!!!!!!!! check the damn profile

grr why does everyone thing i'm a guy!??!?!

---hey we weren't bashing anyone, we're trying to kill the thread. THERE IS a difference clearly

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>