Predator vs. Deathstroke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

id369
Elder Predator Vs. Deathstoke.

No PIS/CIS

Who wins?

Aries_04
I've done a couple of these myself.......I say Deathstroke slightly...but it could go either way.

Jose123
No PIS.

So no shit like Flash running into his sword.

Elder pred stays in stealth mode while blasting him with Plasma shots.

Pred wins.

or the elder faces him in hand 2 hand and decapitates him and the skins him.

long pig
Originally posted by Aries_04
I've done a couple of these myself.......I say Deathstroke slightly...but it could go either way.
Yeah.

Depends on what type of Predator. Broken Tusk wrecks him.

long pig
Originally posted by Jose123
No PIS.

So no shit like Flash running into his sword.

Elder pred stays in stealth mode while blasting him with Plasma shots.

Pred wins.

or the elder faces him in hand 2 hand and decapitates him and the skins him.
Slade sees in infra red. They can't hide like that at all.

thesilverspider
Originally posted by long pig
Yeah.

Depends on what type of Predator. Broken Tusk wrecks him.
Give me a wiki link on this predator and I'll let you know who wins.

long pig
Originally posted by thesilverspider
Give me a wiki link on this predator and I'll let you know who wins.
I don't even know who you are anymore...sad

braz
pred pwns sry to say

Jose123
Slade sees in infra red. They can't hide like that at all.

Really? never knew that. i guess he can just stay from afar and blast him with Plasma shots. he's faster and can jump away from most of deathstrokes attacks.

or net gun him into the ground and do whatever he wants with him.

or slice his head off. healing factor or not he can just do it again and again. I know he is a really good fighter and all but I think someone with a couple of hundreds of years to a thousand years experience of fighting is maybe slightly better than him.

thesilverspider
I don't even know who you are anymore...sad
drool

long pig
Originally posted by Jose123
Really? never knew that. i guess he can just stay from afar and blast him with Plasma shots. he's faster and can jump away from most of deathstrokes attacks.

or net gun him into the ground and do whatever he wants with him.

or slice his head off. healing factor or not he can just do it again and again. I know he is a really good fighter and all but I think someone with a couple of hundreds of years to a thousand years experience of fighting is maybe slightly better than him.
Most likely, yep.

id369
I think this match is vary close to call. Deathstroke has may ways to deffend himself and his weapons and armor arnt to shabby.

This would be an awsome crossover match if the right writtes were to make one.

DrDoom101
uh for those saying Predator wins, uhm, care to explain why? I mean DS has a healing factor quicker than Wolverine's. And his senses are better than Logan's. Shouldnt he win?

newjak86
Actually a very good fight believe even if it is an Elder Pred. Both have mad weapons DS with his sword and energy staff could match the Pred in general fire power. He can see the Pred in cloaking. Elder Pred has him in experience and overall skill but DS is so smart and cunning he could arguably stand blow for blow and they roughly possess the same strength but A Pred has better armor but DS has a healing factor. Either way though in a full on battle everything in the immediate area is going up in flames sweet battle.

Jose123
Originally posted by newjak86
Actually a very good fight believe even if it is an Elder Pred. Both have mad weapons DS with his sword and energy staff could match the Pred in general fire power. He can see the Pred in cloaking. Elder Pred has him in experience and overall skill but DS is so smart and cunning he could arguably stand blow for blow and they roughly possess the same strength but A Pred has better armor but DS has a healing factor. Either way though in a full on battle everything in the immediate area is going up in flames sweet battle.

yeah i guess there more even then I thought. But with his strength,Speed and combat experince advantage I still give to the elder.

One things for sure the elder Is going to love deathstroke. Decapitate in grows another head and another trophy. Decapitate in grows another head and another trophy.

Warmonger
Deathstroke 6/10

This is a good match.

(For those that think Slade hittign wally is PIS they need to go back and read some Slade's first appearnces. Slade has been doing thisngs like that since he first showed up in Teen Titans. Wally ahs always been his *****.)

Physically these two are evenly matched the diffrence coems down to weaponry and in this Slade's weapons are superior.

Strength: Even. I don't know the max lift of a predator but Slade is somewhere in the 4-5 ton range.

Speed: Slade here. Like I said the man is that fast and always has been. Check Outsiders 29 (i think) Slade is sitting in a car with the dooor open a bunch of men pulls guns on him. Then as soon as they start to fire Slade stands up jumps into the air over the car and beheads all three of them. I have some predator comics and while they move pretty damn fast they don't touch that. Predator's have been killed by unenhanced humans so don't say that their too fast for him.

Weapons: Belive it or not Slades weapons are better than the predator's. First of all if Slade can take shots from Starfire without his armor breaching he can take shots from a predator plasmacaster. Not many but one isn't going to do it. Now elder predato's are notorious for not wearing armor not that it would help cause their armor would have to be much stronger than Cyborg's to resist have their limbs hacked off. The sword can stand up to any weapon a predator has and the disk, Slade could probably catch it out of the freaking air. What happens when slade hits the predator with an energy blast from his staff, or sprays him gunfire tha can take down dinosaurs (Birds of Prey 22 or 32). Or simply puts his sowrdthrough his face (whic can't stand up to an Alien's jaws).

Fighting Ability: Here they are far more even. The Predator probably has more true skill but Slade's enhanced brain function makes him his equal if not his superior.

Overal it would be one hellacious fight. I can see either one winning but the predaor comics I have tell me that Slade can take on.

id369

jasofisc
slade weapons take out superboy and wonderwoman. how is that inferior to pred. tech. Slade can think with 90% of his brain, one moment is like a few days of prep. time for him. Slade takes this 7 out of 10 agenst most elder preds. slade is stronger faster smarter and has better weapons and can react fast enough to doge anything a pred. would fire at him.

Jose123
Originally posted by jasofisc
slade weapons take out superboy and wonderwoman. how is that inferior to pred. tech. Slade can think with 90% of his brain, one moment is like a few days of prep. time for him. Slade takes this 7 out of 10 agenst most elder preds. slade is stronger faster smarter and has better weapons and can react fast enough to doge anything a pred. would fire at him.

I really wish people would stop saying the 90% and just say computer brain. We all use 100% percent of our brain. Technically that would make him retarded.

He's not faster,or stronger than an elder.

Better weapons: NO. I say there about equal.

Smarter: Maybe.

TheKahn
I wish DarkCrawler was here. He knows a lot about the elder predators. From what I remember of what he posted on another thread, the elder Predators are pretty badass. They have been on thousands of hunts and killed some of the most powerful beasts in the galaxy. I think Slade might be a little outclassed here.

id369
Originally posted by Warmonger
Deathstroke 6/10

This is a good match.

(For those that think Slade hittign wally is PIS they need to go back and read some Slade's first appearnces. Slade has been doing thisngs like that since he first showed up in Teen Titans. Wally ahs always been his *****.)

Physically these two are evenly matched the diffrence coems down to weaponry and in this Slade's weapons are superior.

Strength: Even. I don't know the max lift of a predator but Slade is somewhere in the 4-5 ton range.

Speed: Slade here. Like I said the man is that fast and always has been. Check Outsiders 29 (i think) Slade is sitting in a car with the dooor open a bunch of men pulls guns on him. Then as soon as they start to fire Slade stands up jumps into the air over the car and beheads all three of them. I have some predator comics and while they move pretty damn fast they don't touch that. Predator's have been killed by unenhanced humans so don't say that their too fast for him.

Weapons: Belive it or not Slades weapons are better than the predator's. First of all if Slade can take shots from Starfire without his armor breaching he can take shots from a predator plasmacaster. Not many but one isn't going to do it. Now elder predato's are notorious for not wearing armor not that it would help cause their armor would have to be much stronger than Cyborg's to resist have their limbs hacked off. The sword can stand up to any weapon a predator has and the disk, Slade could probably catch it out of the freaking air. What happens when slade hits the predator with an energy blast from his staff, or sprays him gunfire tha can take down dinosaurs (Birds of Prey 22 or 32). Or simply puts his sowrdthrough his face (whic can't stand up to an Alien's jaws).

Fighting Ability: Here they are far more even. The Predator probably has more true skill but Slade's enhanced brain function makes him his equal if not his superior.

Overal it would be one hellacious fight. I can see either one winning but the predaor comics I have tell me that Slade can take on.

I agree with most of what you say except in the experience department.
I give the experience advantage to Predator.

jasofisc
ok a predator hunts and takes out the most dangerous animals int he universe. Deathstroke takes out superheros. That's all I have to say on the matter

newjak86
Originally posted by TheKahn
I wish DarkCrawler was here. He knows a lot about the elder predators. From what I remember of what he posted on another thread, the elder Predators are pretty badass. They have been on thousands of hunts and killed some of the most powerful beasts in the galaxy. I think Slade might be a little outclassed here. They are extremely bad*ss no doubts one would make Wolverine look like a cheap kung fu movie back up fighter who dies in two seconds but don't think Slade is out classed here.

Pyhsical abilities are pretty even though I think Slade is faster then a Pred is and has better reaction time.

Weapons overall I give it to the Pred Slightly. Alot of variety there. But Slade's Metagernades Sword and Energy staff make up alot of ground.

Armor no question goes to Pred especially in full body armor but Slade still has some pretty good armor to and a healing factor so he basically can keep blow for blow with the Pred.

Big thing comes down to how well they stack up hand to hand. Pred obviously has all the exprience edge. They hunt the biggest and deadliest creatures ever. Slade take on Superheros yes but he hasn't been doing it for a thousand years. Slade though has a computer like brain and I think do to his reaction time and thinking ability could outsmart a Predator in battle. He would always be one step ahead of the Pred. Basically it would be one bad*ss fight to the death and I would give it 7/10 to slade based on his faster reaction time and the Pred's lack a good healing factor.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.