This is so terrible.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BlackSunshine
I'm not really sure where this came from but It was a bulliten that was on my profile today. This is the most sick sad demented thing someone could ever do. What do YOU think?

Date: Jan 9, 2006 12:33 PM
Subject: Kittens in a bottle
Body: dy: IF YOU DON'T SIGN THIS THEN YOU ARE SICK! This is so terrible. A site that we were able to shut last year has returned. We have to try to shut it down again! (www.bonsaikitten.com) A Japanese man in New York breeds and sells kittens that are called BONSAI CATS. That would sound cute, if it weren't kittens that were put in to little bottles after being given a muscle relaxant and then locked up for The rest of their lives! The cats are fed through a straw and have a small tube for their Faces.The skeleton of the cat will take on the form of the bottle as the kitten grows. The cats never get the opportunity to move. They are used as original and exclusive souvenirs. These are the latest trends in New York, China, Indonesia and New Zealand. If you think you can handle it, view www.bonsaikitten.com and have a look at the methods being used to put these little kittens into bottles.

Mišt
lady

Ronny
**** that! thats hella old. and fake

bottled kittens

pftt

mysterio69
well, it looks like it's time to start thinning out the herd. people are stating to get extremely stupid and f*cked up.

Lana
FFS.

When will you people figure out that Bonsai Kittens is a hoax?!

It's not real.

AND it's older than dirt.

Mišt
No its not, I do it at homeshifty

mysterio69
Originally posted by Lana
FFS.

It's not real.
well, when mine comes in the mail, i'll let ya know, k?

LethalFemme
I want a bottled Bunny shifty

BlackSunshine
well excuse the hell out of me. Christ I didnt know it was fake. Guess I should think about it before I post anything anymore for you people.

Ronny
Originally posted by Lana
FFS.

It's not real.

AND it's older than dirt. honestly now yes

Ronny
Originally posted by BlackSunshine
well excuse the hell out of me. Christ I didnt know it was fake. Guess I should think about it before I post anything anymore for you people. thank you happy

Lana
well excuse the hell out of me. Christ I didnt know it was fake. Guess I should think about it before I post anything anymore for you people.

It's known as not believing everything you're told.

Honestly now, do you REALLY think a myspace bulletin is the best source of news?

http://www.snopes.com/critters/crusader/bonsai.asp

Wild Cherry
I'm not really sure where this came from but It was a bulliten that was on my profile today. This is the most sick sad demented thing someone could ever do. What do YOU think?

Date: Jan 9, 2006 12:33 PM
Subject: Kittens in a bottle
Body: dy: IF YOU DON'T SIGN THIS THEN YOU ARE SICK! This is so terrible. A site that we were able to shut last year has returned. We have to try to shut it down again! (www.bonsaikitten.com) A Japanese man in New York breeds and sells kittens that are called BONSAI CATS. That would sound cute, if it weren't kittens that were put in to little bottles after being given a muscle relaxant and then locked up for The rest of their lives! The cats are fed through a straw and have a small tube for their Faces.The skeleton of the cat will take on the form of the bottle as the kitten grows. The cats never get the opportunity to move. They are used as original and exclusive souvenirs. These are the latest trends in New York, China, Indonesia and New Zealand. If you think you can handle it, view www.bonsaikitten.com and have a look at the methods being used to put these little kittens into bottles. eh..that ones pretty old erm and extremely unconvincing too

BlackSunshine
I just re read this thing and feel like the dumbest person alive. Sorry you guys. Guess I should read things closely before being such a turd. lol I'm having Backfire close the thread asap.

Sorry again big grin

Wild Cherry
I just re read this thing and feel like the dumbest person alive. Sorry you guys. Guess I should read things closely before being such a turd. lol I'm having Backfire close the thread asap.

Sorry again big grin dont worry..lol.. i signed about 4 myspace petitions for that stick out tongue

powerfulone1987
lol, don't be too hard on yourself. I think some people in this thread have already been hard enough on you.

is it comprehensible.....

BlackSunshine
Originally posted by powerfulone1987
lol, don't be too hard on yourself. I think some people in this thread have already been hard enough on you.

is it comprehensible.....

yeah I know what you mean lol...but thats okay...they'll get theirs someday..whatever

BackFire
Closed.

Be nice guys.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.