Darth Maul vs Boba Fett

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

braz
my two fave villains..who takes it? fight takes place in kamino

Knuckles X 20
maul takes this speed and a lightsaber all work in mauls favour in this match

Tangible God
Maul stands there like a foo' and lets Boba cut him down with a slice o' pepperoni pizza.

braz
^dont ever say that again:/

Tangible God
Maul fan?

Dark Aristokrat
Yeah, Maul starts sweating and his red and black face paint gets in his eyes, so Obi-Wan appears and pwns him, and then pwns Boba Fett.

braz
Originally posted by Tangible God
Maul stands there like a foo' and lets Boba cut him down with a slice o' pepperoni pizza.

laughing no i just thought it was pretty bad how u said 'foo'

Tangible God
Maul: "I am Maul, hear my Sithly Roar! HISSS!" (twirls saber at the speed of light)

Boba: *draws pistol and blasts a hole between Maul's eyes*
"Thank God I watch Indiana Jones."

darthsith19
WTF? Maul beat Qui-Gon Jinn and had he not been overconfident would have beat Obi-Wan at too and beat Anoon Bondara who was supposed to be the strongest Jedi with a lightsaber. Maul pwns Jango.

Captain REX
Heh!

So...Boba could bag Maul, I take it?

braz
Originally posted by darthsith19
WTF? Maul beat Qui-Gon Jinn and had he not been overconfident would have beat Obi-Wan at too and beat Anoon Bondara who was supposed to be the strongest Jedi with a lightsaber. Maul pwns Jango.

u mean boba?

Shadow x 20
Maul pwns Boba this ain't even a fight more like a slaughter.

Knuckles X 20
hear hear

darthsith19
Originally posted by braz
u mean boba?
Oh yeah... well, Boba's even weaker than Jango.

Don't get me wrong, both Fett's are strong, just no match for Maul.

braz
yea^ and i want to make a boba vs jango thread, but im afraid ill get bitched at cuz theres already one,(which i havnt found on the search), but yea that would be a good fight, cuz they are different in their ways actually...i read that boba fett has a more skinnier build and isnt as athletic or a 'throw-down fist fight' kind of guy like jango, but is alot smarter and is more feared than jango ever was

preysin
DARTH MAUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

calvin44
Maul+Boba=BFF!

Shadow x 20
Originally posted by braz
yea^ and i want to make a boba vs jango thread, but im afraid ill get bitched at cuz theres already one,(which i havnt found on the search), but yea that would be a good fight, cuz they are different in their ways actually...i read that boba fett has a more skinnier build and isnt as athletic or a 'throw-down fist fight' kind of guy like jango, but is alot smarter and is more feared than jango ever was

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=346807&highlight=Boba
Yeah it has been done.

Nilky
Boba is a worthy opponent but no match for a sith lord like darth maul

overlord
Darth Maul is actually quite bad.. Have none of you seen the Phantom Menace? I've seen it and he was too slow to respond to padawan Obi Wan's leap/summersault/turning around/slashing.
But then again.. I would have never expected Obi Wan to kill me if I was just a mere circus clown..

Still.. Boba Fett in shiny outfit WTFpwns Maul.

Sorgo

Hold on a minute...

The shit you're trying to hand out is that because Maul defeated a few Jedi, he can automatically pwn an Opponent who bears a Gun?

Lightsaber + Gun = DIFFERENCE

The two weapons are different, and for all you know, Maul sucks BAD at dodging Rockets, Lasers and Flame.

Yeah yeah yeah... Maul beat Jinn. He also got pwned by a Padawan because he sucks.

Lightsnake
Actually, in the Darth Maul comic...Maul is quite proficient at dodging and blocking

Sorgo

Anoon committed suicide, By the way.

Oh and about Good dodging skills:

Tell that to the hundreds and hundreds of Jedi that were pwned in the Purge because of Clone Troopers.

Boba Fett is better than a Clone Trooper and I guarentee Maul doesn't stand the slightest chance.

Dark Aristokrat
Originally posted by Sorgo
Hold on a minute...

The shit you're trying to hand out is that because Maul defeated a few Jedi, he can automatically pwn an Opponent who bears a Gun?

Lightsaber + Gun = DIFFERENCE

The two weapons are different, and for all you know, Maul sucks BAD at dodging Rockets, Lasers and Flame.

Yeah yeah yeah... Maul beat Jinn. He also got pwned by a Padawan because he sucks.

Go read Shadow Hunter. It'll totally disprove all of this.

Sorgo
Originally posted by Dark Aristokrat
Go read Shadow Hunter. It'll totally disprove all of this.

Go read Maze of Deception. It'll totally approve all of this.

Lord Darkstar
Well in Shadow Hunter, Maul was able to dodge rockets fired from the distance of a room away from him, so what, 5 meters.

He also has no problems deflecting blaster bolts at all.

As for flamethrowers, not wise for Boba, to use them you have to be close to him, that equals sliced Fett.

Also, Maul personally infiltrated Black Sun, by himself and wiped the best members out to keep it from becoming to strong. That includes assassins and bounty hunters, in groups none the less.

Again in Shadow Hunter, Maul can use force choke, so he can just force choke Boba and Boba dies, or force push him away, whatever really. The point is that Maul wins

Dark Aristokrat
Exactly. Maul wins this.

atv2
Boba Fett!!!! He's a fully armed and operational battle station!! Everytime his fingers touch brain, he's superfly TNT. He's the guns of Navarotti!!!!

LOLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!

Q'Anilia
Was this bump really necessary?

Earl<3 Q'Anilia
post removed

Lord Lucien
What the hell is wrong with you people?

Earl<3 Q'Anilia
post removed

xxxpoppunker182
Originally posted by Earl&lt;3 Q'Anilia
unlike you, we are not morons who thinks bobotron can beat the darthness of maul

um lucian never said boba could beat maul.......

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by Earl&lt;3 Q'Anilia
unlike you, we are not morons who thinks bobotron can beat the darthness of maul It's 11 year olds like these that give the Internet a bad rap.

Q'Anilia
How humiliating that he had that name for an accountname.

Anyways, while this topic is up and bumped and nothing else is posted actively in, I'd say that although Maul wins, Fett shouldn't be completely chanceless. He did somewhat well against Darth Vader (Although given, Vader was holding back). But Boba has shown really neat skills and has killed Jedi before. He's quite the strategist and that can work in his advantage.

Although so is Maul.

chilled monkey
Originally posted by Soren the Mage

Oh and about Good dodging skills:

Tell that to the hundreds and hundreds of Jedi that were pwned in the Purge because of Clone Troopers.

Yes, I'm sure the fact that they were VASTLY out-numbered by thousands of Troopers, and were caught completely by surprise by men that they trusted completely had no bearing on that at all.

That's sarcasm by the way.

chilled monkey
Originally posted by Q'Anilia
How humiliating that he had that name for an accountname.

Anyways, while this topic is up and bumped and nothing else is posted actively in, I'd say that although Maul wins, Fett shouldn't be completely chanceless. He did somewhat well against Darth Vader (Although given, Vader was holding back). But Boba has shown really neat skills and has killed Jedi before. He's quite the strategist and that can work in his advantage.

Although so is Maul.

That sounds right.

Basically Maul would most likely win, but Fett just might be able to pull it off and would at least have a chance.

Yep, definately sounds right.

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by chilled monkey
Yes, I'm sure the fact that they were VASTLY out-numbered by thousands of Troopers, and were caught completely by surprise by men that they trusted completely had no bearing on that at all.

That's sarcasm by the way. You do know that Sorgo's been banned for over 3 years and will never read your response?

Eminence
Also, Fett has no chance.

mattatom
Boba &gt;&gt; Jango. Just to clear that up. Indiana Jones=Win.

Lord Lucien
Unless Indiana is dealing with aliens or refrigerators. Then Indiana=EpicFail.

Obsidian Fury
http://img510.imageshack.us/img510/9959/image020fvn.jpg

Slash_KMC
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
Unless Indiana is dealing with aliens or refrigerators. Then Indiana=EpicFail.

dude!! da refrigiratowr stuff wz sow awsOme!! wickedest sceene frm teh hole move !!!!1!1 like boooom ! an t felll wickedly kool yeh

alienz wre frikken bAda$$ aslo ,, who wud evr expecteted tahd / alians fo reel

probzz wid indiana iz probz wid m, k?

Slash_KMC
That post was caused by the word 'Gak' in this post.

Originally posted by Obsidian Fury
http://img510.imageshack.us/img510/9959/image020fvn.jpg

Srsly though. Gak? I never read comics, but is this word often used?

chilled monkey
Originally posted by Slash_KMC
That post was caused by the word 'Gak' in this post.

Srsly though. Gak? I never read comics, but is this word often used?

I'm not certain, but I think it is used quite a bit.

Out of interest, what would you use instead to indicate someone's choking?

Slash_KMC
I think the image says enough already ... I always thought that when people choke they are unable to speak.

Top notch acting from the guy who gets choked. Yup.

chilled monkey
I think the image says enough already ... I always thought that when people choke they are unable to speak.

Top notch acting from the guy who gets choked. Yup.

Speak no, but they can and do make noises as that clip shows, so you should include some sort of sound coming from the choking person.

And depending on the image it may not always be clear what's happening. There's an image in "Legacy" where Cade is being Force choked where if noises weren't included it would look like he's just been knocked over by something

Lord Lucien
I've been choked before and I don't recall ever uttering a "g" sound. There was an "ack" though. Ackbar that is. LMAO!

See, that's a Star Wars joke. I can make that because people here know what I'm talking about.

Slash_KMC
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
I've been choked before and I don't recall ever uttering a "g" sound. There was an "ack" though. Ackbar that is. LMAO!

See, that's a Star Wars joke. I can make that because people here know what I'm talking about.

What the hell is a Star ..... Wars ??

I think I'm in the wrong place. Aren't these the official Star Trek forums?

mattatom
I would hazard a guess that it is possible to 'choke out' a "gak" because there may be a intensity light enough that it doesn't prevent the lack of speech instantly.

Slash_KMC
Guess what, guessing sucks!!

I agree though, but saying gak is just asking to be comiconized.

mattatom
Guess what, guessing sucks!!

*Takes on persona of Gideon**Very painful for these brief seconds*

Just like your mum last night. wink

Nephthys
Jesus you're brave. How did you head survive the massive ego boost? Last time I tried to be Gideon my brain almost exploded. sad

mattatom
Originally posted by Nephthys
Jesus you're brave. How did you head survive the massive ego boost? Last time I tried to be Gideon my brain almost exploded. sad
Unlucky.
Yes my heads twic it's original size now. I Think i survived by letting my Halo 3 Ego Collapse.

steverules_2
Boba fett blastz da maul dur

Slash_KMC
Originally posted by mattatom
*Takes on persona of Gideon**Very painful for these brief seconds*

Just like your mum last night. wink

He already has an heir, kinda.

Red Nemesis
Yeah. It is Lucien.

mattatom
He already has an heir, kinda.
I was imitating him, because it's the sincerest form of flattery wink.

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by Red Nemesis
Yeah. It is Lucien. I prefer to be thought of as the moral support.

Red Nemesis
Nope. You're the new Gideon. (So that he can retire in peace.)

Lord Lucien
My ego can't take such a large injection of Gideoniozide.

mattatom
Take it slowly (Thats what she said(Beat y'all to it! Ha!))

No but seriously, it's easy all you have to know is.

Sidious drinking coffee sitting down in a recently upholstered rocker &gt;All characters in Star Wars mythos +Chuck Norris + Bruce Lee.

I could withstand it!

Nebarix
Originally posted by Nephthys

Last time I tried to be Gideon I sent some very interesting private messages to his associates down at sd.net.

Janus Marius
Darth Maul force chokes Boba Fett and slams him into a wall repeatedly, cuz he can. Then Plo Koon freezes a creek over him.

Hewhoknowsall
For the purpose of having it so that every thread has the "last post" as me, I shall state that Maul obviously wins thanks to the fact that he's a sith and has a lightsaber.

Vorpal Ruin
Originally posted by Hewhoknowsall
For the purpose of having it so that every thread has the "last post" as me, I shall state that Maul obviously wins thanks to the fact that he's a sith and has a lightsaber.

Well, thats quite annoying. Why the hell would you do this? I see "New" next to all these and I come in expecting to see something to add to the topic, but instead all there is is this shit. Now i'm joining the 'Heknowsjackshit' club.

Slash_KMC
Originally posted by Vorpal Ruin
Well, thats quite annoying. Why the hell would you do this? I see "New" next to all these and I come in expecting to see something to add to the topic, but instead all there is is this shit. Now i'm joining the 'Heknowsjackshit' club.

Welcome.

Red Nemesis
willkomen. :lazor:

oh... wait... sorry. Wrong site.

Slash_KMC
Cell FTW.

Red Nemesis
wut?

Slash_KMC
Oh right, you don't watch DBZ.

Hewhoknowsall
Oh right, you don't watch DBZ.

I used to. Too bad that the only thing new that comes out now are new videogames ranging from good (Budakai (sp?) 3) to decent (Legacy of Goku 2 - 3, Tenchachi (sp?)) to absolutely horrible (In the origninal Legacy of Goku, Goku can get killed in about 3 hits...by a BEAR).

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.