-=- Things That Hurt -=-

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Koala MeatPie
Waking up in the middle of the night because your Girlfriend's belt stud came off and is stuck deep in your left thigth. no expression

Itzak
Originally posted by Koala MeatPie
Waking up in the middle of the night because your Girlfriend's belt stud came off and is stuck deep in your left thigth. no expression

Because your g/f left you, and she forgot her belt.

Darth Macabre
When you go to reach for the belt, you roll off the bed landing on the floor.

DarkC
Sitting in a chair for a very long time.

Itzak
Originally posted by Darth Macabre
When you go to reach for the belt, you roll off the bed landing on the floor.

Landing on your face, on a picture of you and her, and break the glass right in your face.

Koala MeatPie
Originally posted by Itzak
Because your g/f left you, and she forgot her belt.

I'm guess its when I took off her belt... Like, from the pants compleatly.

Must have rubbed off the from the Loop things.

Itzak

Must have rubbed off the from the Loop things.

hmm.. maybe no expression

bloody bows1

Must have rubbed off the from the Loop things. and why were you doing this shifty

Darth Macabre
Landing on your face, on a picture of you and her, and break the glass right in your face.

Running to the bathroom to clean out your face, blood get's in your eye and you run straight into the door.

Mišt
Getting your weewee stuck in your zipper. I'd have more fun in hell, than have that happen again.

DarkC

Mr Wiggles
getting stabbed

Koala MeatPie
That hurt.

Darth Macabre
Is that a letter opener?

Itzak
Running to the bathroom to clean out your face, blood get's in your eye and you run straight into the door.

fallin' on you back, and hiting your head on a deck, and catapulting a bear bottle, and it crashing on you head.

Koala MeatPie
That is the stud that was stuck in my thigh.

Darth Macabre
fallin' on you back, and hiting your head on a deck, and catapulting a bear bottle, and it crashing on you head.

Crawling on the floor to the telephone, reaching up and knocking it right back on your already broken nose. The pain is unbearable so you black out, never noticing your sister coming in from the other room.

That is the stud that was stuck in my thigh.

Ow! That's gotta hurt.

Mr Wiggles
That hurt.

what is it?

oh, and getting kicked in the nuts! Happy Dance

Itzak
Crawling on the floor to the telephone, reaching up and knocking it right back on your already broken nose. The pain is unbearable so you black out, never noticing your sister coming in from the other room.

Your sister walks toward you, and trips over something, as she lands on you she knees you in the groin, you eyes widen, you wake up and have a brain over load, jumpin' to the sealing and hittin' your head, again knocking you out!!

Darth Macabre
Your sister walks toward you, and trips over something, as she lands on you she knees you in the groin, you eyes widen, you wake up and have a brain over load, jumpin' to the sealing and hittin' your head, again knocking you out!!

Your sister acting fast run's for the phone, tripping over your feet and knocking the picture off the wall. The picture lands on your stomache creating a gash. She call's for the ambulance, and waits while it comes.

Itzak
Your sister acting fast run's for the phone, tripping over your feet and knocking the picture off the wall. The picture lands on your stomache creating a gash. She call's for the ambulance, and waits while it comes.

The ambulance gets there. they start putting you on the stretcher. As they pick you up one guys hand slips and drops you on a pin, the pin going right in your leg. They pick you up again and get you on the stretcher. But they never get the pin out.

bloody bows1
when you die........or if i hit you with a frozen fish

Darth Macabre
The ambulance gets there. they start putting you on the stretcher. As they pick you up one guys hand slips and drops you on a pin, the pin going right in your leg. They pick you up again and get you on the stretcher. But they never get the pin out.

On the way to the hospital, the ambulance hits a bump and everything comes crashing down on you. When they are about to arrive, the ambulance gets nailed by a mack truck.

bloody bows1
On the way to the hospital, the ambulance hits a bump and everything comes crashing down on you. When they are about to arrive, the ambulance gets nailed by a mack truck.
niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice

Itzak
The mack truck gets hit by a semi. And they send another ambulance to pick you up. They finally get you to the hospital. As they pull you out the stretcher flips over and you landed face first on the ground with the stretcher on your back. the ambulance backs up, running over you. After three hours later they get you in the hospital, and inject you with laughing gas, instead of knock you out, and start pulling out the pin!

Darth Macabre
The nurse pulling out the pin, gets hit in the back so she pushes the pin even further into your leg.

Itzak
The nurse pulling out the pin, gets hit in the back so she pushes the pin even further into your leg.

You laugh like crazy, and fall off the table. You land on a knife. You try and pick yourself up, so you grab a desk, (not knowing there is a knife up there) the knife goes through your hand. You start laugh again!

Darth Macabre
You laugh like crazy, and fall off the table. You land on a knife. You try and pick yourself up, so you grab a desk, (not knowing there is a knife up there) the knife goes through your hand. You start laugh again!

lol this guy has to be dead by now. How much blood has he lost? He's got into two accidents in a matter of 10 minutes.

Itzak
lol this guy has to be dead by now. How much blood has he lost? He's got into two accidents in a matter of 10 minutes.

yup. but... at the funeral, they are lowering him. The rope breaks and he offs into the hole!

Darth Macabre
yup. but... at the funeral, they are lowering him. The rope breaks and he offs into the hole!

lol And a massive tree comes down and destroys his casket.

Itzak
lol And a massive tree comes down and destroys his casket.

lol, laughing ok... new guy shifty

Darth Macabre
How about we pick the next person who post's on this thread other then us?

Itzak
How about we pick the next person who post's on this thread other then us?

ok, I'm down will that! wink

bogen
that would be me right, well today i got headbutted in the groin by a 4 year old.

Darth Macabre
lol, Yes it is you.

Then he kicked you right in the shins.

Roulette
I always seem to hit my toe on the leg of my kitchen table..it's solid woodO.O....holy farking hell that hurts>.<

Leo.M

Roulette
oh yeahT-T....or the side of ye mouth...>.<

Alpha Centauri
Hitting your toe on something, especially your little toe. I guarantee there is no greater impact pain than that.

-AC

Leo.M
^ yeah that too

Or when you hit your funny bone sad...... who the hell named it the funny bone, it's not funny at all when you hit it messed

silver_tears
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
Hitting your toe on something, especially your little toe. I guarantee there is no greater impact pain than that.

-AC

Oh god, just the thought of that makes me nauseas.
I've broken my little toe twice and I passed out from the pain once. messed

Imaginary
Why are toes so sensitive to pain anyway?

Imperial_Samura
Damn paper cuts. They smart. Especially when you don't initially notice and dip you paper cut damaged hand in a bowl of salted nuts.

Alpha Centauri
Originally posted by silver_tears
Oh god, just the thought of that makes me nauseas.
I've broken my little toe twice and I passed out from the pain once. messed

If only the FCC were around during the days of Tom and Jerry, they'd have had a field day.

-AC

Tired Hiker
Jumper Cable Nipple Tassels. no expression

K.Diddy
Having a fat girl sit on your face.....................THAT hurts blink

Tired Hiker
Originally posted by K.Diddy
Having a fat girl sit on your face.....................THAT hurts blink

Especially when she farts after eating pepper sauce. Okay, I think it's time for me to leave.

Roulette
hysterical..that's disturbing...yet funny...so..clap

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.